Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
M99
20 posters

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 22 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 22

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Reigns has been developing well under the radar tbh.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 22 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 22

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Rollins is actually a cruiserweight whose real name is Colby eco smile

Its a real testament to his talent and confidence that hes a World Heavyweight Champion in the WWE
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:58 pm

Layla officially retires from WWE
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:43 am

Hmm, about time I guess.

-----------------

Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt's sister has expressed interest in getting into pro wrestling and recently was at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando for a tryout, according to PWInsider.

No word yet on how the tryout went but apparently she had spent some time at the Performance Center before the actual tryout.

If you are going to look for her pics. Just imagine bo dallas with a wig. That's it.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:59 am

Would be a challenge, but I could fap to that
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:03 am

Sister Abigail hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:55 pm

Good promo from Owens here, agreed about Cole and Cesaro.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 pm

WWE had an idea to book Brock Lesnar as a gay babyface in 2002, the wrestling observer newsletter reports.
The idea came from two WWE magazine writers, one of them Brian Solomon. They pitched to Stephanie McMahon the notion of a wrestling character that was an unstoppable and masculine hero, who later revealed himself to be gay. It would be a mega babyface hero, breaking down the negative stereotypes of homosexuality that previously existed in the pro wrestling business.
Another reason for doing it was the support that WWE would’ve got from the gay community and mainstream media. It was a progressive character and something never done before. However, there would ultimately have been the problem that Lesnar wasn’t gay. It may not have looked so good to the media or gay community.
It is also worth pointing out that Lesnar once told ESPN that he didn’t like gays.
For whatever reason, WWE didn’t end up running with the gay hero idea. Lesnar came in as traditional ass kicking machine, going on to become one of the biggest stars of this century. It is hard to imagine that he’d have had the same success if booked in the homosexual gimmick. Not to say the gay babyface idea is a totally terrible one, it is something that WWE should consider with the right character in the right circumstances.

rofl Imagine it lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:40 pm

He hinted at it here. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:19 pm

rofl prime WWE
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:09 pm

lmfaooooo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:17 pm

We noted earlier this week via PWInsider that despite expectations, WWE does not currently have plans to use Sting at the August 23rd SummerSlam pay-per-view. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter confirms these reports.

The original idea was to introduce Sting as a surprise about a week or two out from the show, likely as the mystery third partner in Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. The Wyatt Family. Sting was told a while back that he would be on the show in a six-man tag match and he was even mentioned in a SummerSlam TV commercial that WWE had cut more than a week ago.

Sting, 56, had reportedly gotten himself into “ridiculously good shape” for his age. At one point recently, Sting was informed that plans had changed and they would not be using him on the show.

No word yet on what this means for the six-man match with Reigns, Ambrose and The Wyatts but all elements of the original angle are still in place. WWE had the idea that Sting and Ambrose teaming with Reigns would maybe get a good reaction for Reigns in New York City, which is going to be a tough crowd for him.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:38 am

Billy, Chuck and Brock? Smell the buyrates.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:15 pm

https://38.media.tumblr.com/de0597aabf1da15214c8f14be7273b8f/tumblr_ns7r6tQxoh1r9vckro1_400.gif

The Official WWE Thread - Part 22 - Page 12 35i8bf34

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
We noted earlier this week via PWInsider that despite expectations, WWE does not currently have plans to use Sting at the August 23rd SummerSlam pay-per-view. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter confirms these reports.

The original idea was to introduce Sting as a surprise about a week or two out from the show, likely as the mystery third partner in Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. The Wyatt Family. Sting was told a while back that he would be on the show in a six-man tag match and he was even mentioned in a SummerSlam TV commercial that WWE had cut more than a week ago.

Sting, 56, had reportedly gotten himself into “ridiculously good shape” for his age. At one point recently, Sting was informed that plans had changed and they would not be using him on the show.

No word yet on what this means for the six-man match with Reigns, Ambrose and The Wyatts but all elements of the original angle are still in place. WWE had the idea that Sting and Ambrose teaming with Reigns would maybe get a good reaction for Reigns in New York City, which is going to be a tough crowd for him.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Sting, this is the WWE Creative.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:20 pm

Bah gawd Austin 3:16 on Lucha Underground.

https://2img.net/h/i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s630/szilikun/Smilies/Gifs/tumblr_nsbmrjXOJs1sbzhteo1_400_zpslyh1vnue.gif

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:27 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VINCE NOW
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:23 pm

Wrestling legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dies aged 61

RIP
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:05 am

RIP Hot Rod Sad
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:35 am

Agreed with Russo.

Seth Rollins Owes Everyone Who Ever Laced Up A Pair Of Boots An Apology

by VINCE RUSSO

” In the ring, we move so fast. We take so many more bumps than those guys did, and we do so much more high-risk stuff. We’re athletes now. We’re not cartoon characters.”
– Seth Rollins to Men’s Journal

Quote:
I can’t even imagine the backlash, or ramifications there would have been if Vince Russo had made that asinine comment as it pertains to wrestlers “then” and wrestlers “now”. What would my punishment have been? How many people in the wrestling industry would I have had heat with? I just found out two days ago that I still have 1999 heat with Jim Duggan, because I put him in a storyline where my character appointed him the WCW janitor in order to tarnish his good name–however, as I just stated—that was a STORYLINE. In REAL LIFE Seth Rollins just discredited anyone who ever laced up a pair of boots by saying that they weren’t athletes—and that’s OK?!!!

And, it’s simple why Seth’s comment were accepted and not totally ripped to Kingdom Come—because that’s what the Internet Wrestling wants from wrestling today–“high-risk guys” and not “cartoon characters”–, and since they are the smallest minority with the loudest voice controlling the wrestling business these days—they are going to celebrate Seth’s “brave” statement. Meanwhile, if those who were SUPPOSED to be controlling the wrestling business today were actually doing their jobs, they would be going out and hunting down the 5 million casual fans who NO LONGER watch professional wrestling, who would tell them what THEY WANT is VERY different.

You know, I don’t know Seth Rollins personally, and I obviously have nothing against him, but if the WWE didn’t illegally control their “Independent Contractors” and they actually allowed someone who knows something about wrestling to interview their talent, I would just love to ask Seth to show me the proof where the high-flying trapeze act—that guys like him have turned the wrestling business into— has proven successful? It certainly isn’t in the numbers of the people who watch wrestling today. And, when you add to that the number of injuries sustain by guys who have attempted dangerous, frivolous and meaningless moves from the top rope to a concrete floor, I am just asking—WHERE’S THE FREAKIN’ PAYOFF? Outside of nimrods chanting “That was awesome” over fake moves in a fake fight, what was really achieved by almost breaking your own neck and cutting your career short?

But, truthfully, it wasn’t even that part of Seth’s comment that ignited my trigger—regardless of how insanely stupid it was—it’s the shot at all those before him who made it even possible for him to become a spot-monkey in the wrestling business. In my 20+ years in wrestling, I can honestly say that I never worked with a PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER who wasn’t a great athlete. No matter who was lacing up those boots, those guys and gals were all blue-chippers, dedicating their lives to both the ring and the gym, in an effort to be the very best in a profession they loved. And to say that they weren’t “athletes”, but rather “cartoon characters”? I would love to hear what a Scott Steiner, or an Undertaker, or a late Randy Savage would have to say about that. What about a Shawn Michaels, or a “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. What about Seth’s mentor—HUNTER HEARST HELMSLEY—that’s a cartoony name if I ever heard one. If I ever referred to any professional wrestler as a “cartoon character” rather than an “athlete”, I would expect to get a full-fist shoved down my throat. But, the difference is—I would never say it. Not only because it’s not true, but also because I have RESPECT for all those who made it possible for me to support my family. All those “cartoon character” lame bumps were taken to benefit ME and I understand that. Today those high-flying, suicidal “spots” are just hurting people—they certainly aren’t putting people in front of their TV, computer, tablet, or iPhone on Monday nights.

But here’s the sad thing–the majority of those within the business who feel the exact same way I do with every word I put on this page—won’t say a word about it. Why? Because Seth Rollins is the WWE Champion and nobody wants to get heat with the WWE. And that, my friends, is why the business is in the state that it is today. You have a slew of young, entitled athletes who can say whatever they want, whenever they want—with no ramifications whatsoever. Can you imagine if Seth Rollins was around during the days of the Four Horsemen, or Animal and Hawk, and they caught wind of what “that kid” said? Rollins would have caught a beating that he would have never forgotten which in turn would have taught him honor and respect—two words that just don’t seem to matter today in professional wrestling’s Generation ME era.

Link: http://csrwrestling.com/seth-rollins...ts-an-apology/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:41 pm

That has to be the most asinine comment I think I've heard in regards to todays "Wrestling" compared to it's unquestionable hey day.

Colby Lopez has a history of making arrogant comments, but that comment is just flat out stupid. He has no business comparing himself or any other of the new school to what does guys in the old school did in that ring for our entertainment.

They do not compare and it's fcking insulting for him to say that.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Serious gimmicks pls.

It looks like we may be getting a new WWE tag team in Adam Rose and Brad Maddox. They teamed up as “Beef Mode” at last night’s WWE live event in Hidalgo, Texas and lost to the team of Damien Sandow and Curtis Axel.

Maddox and Rose wore matching gear and cut a promo on how they were in better shape than the fans. Rose also referred to he and Maddox as “BFFs” and then they hugged. They were also doing push-ups and jogging around in the ring. One fan in attendance referred to them as WWE’s new “ambiguously gay duo” and said they were doing a “genetic heel fitness freak” gimmick.

Below is a photo from one of WWE’s official Twitter accounts:

The Official WWE Thread - Part 22 - Page 12 CLXVvHRUcAAOPiw

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Ambrose and Sasha Banks imo. Only 2 out of them who are the complete package.

WWE recently posted an article looking at 6 Superstars who could be the “next John Cena” for the company. They named Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Sasha Banks, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins and Cody Rhodes, without the Stardust gimmick.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Is Sasha banks that cringe worthy diva who calls herself boss and looks like a cheap parody of Lita?

From that list, It has to be Reigns or Ambrose (never seen Balor).

And they need to get rid of this lunatic fringe gimmick for Ambrose.

LOL at cody rhodes.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Sasha Banks overall is one of the best in the wrestling industry. She literally has everything. Ring skills, mic skills, personality, gimmick even entrance music.

And I don't see anything in her that says parody of Lita? Lita was this rebel rocker chick while Sasha is like those bossy clubbing girls.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next