titosantill
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo Empty Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:13 am

Apparently we have just signed these to kids from Betis and respectively Zaragoza.

Just to get a quick view at Ceballos' :

Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo CKTizrzWwAASXg2

This is him in the u19 tournament, carbon copy of Xavi Hernandez

Regarding Vallejo, he is said to be Spain's best prospect since Sergio Ramos. A natural born leader (already captain of Zaragoza), his playing style is similar to the man born in Camas.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo Empty Re: Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:32 am

Wonder if we could use him as a back up to Modric, heard he is that good
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:54 am

hmm you know, its hard to use these clips as a means to judge a player or compare them with players who have made a name for themselves. first of all, yeah he'll look good in his age-group playing with other u19s. i hate to sound skeptical but i also remember seeing similar vids of illarramendi in the 2013 european championships which spain won. and drenthe was also named player of the tournament at the euro u21 championship which holland won

i'm not trying to discredit the kid, i hope he's good, and the media doesn't heap tremendous expectations on his shoulders. but these days footage of youngsters playing against other youngsters and winning youth accolades and "young player" awards (like podolski) hardly impresses me. i want to see their composure and poise against top level professionals

if we sign him, i'm not sure i see him getting many games, he's 18, could probably be loaned out....if we do become a dominant side, then he might feature, but i don't know, highly doubt it
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:50 pm

carbon copy of xavi hernandes lmao, do you have mud in your eyes? or you never watched xavi played a single game in your entire life
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:44 pm

MARCA: Both Vallejo & Ceballos will continue with their respective teams for next season on loan from Real Madrid.

MARCA: Real Madrid's operation to sign Ceballos from Real Betis includes giving them what they want - Marco Asensio on loan for 1 season.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo CXf0pPUWEAA-Q3a

sign him ffs
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:07 pm

https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne/status/682307945770663937?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:10 am

you're praising a player for wishing people dead? lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Hold on folks!!! Ceballos still has not been signed to any deal with us!!

@Donuts - he didn't say anything more than what most of us Spanish feel!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:12 am

This kid has fire in him ffs, it's like he has a bazooka in his pocket. I love players who hate Barcelona. :wub:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:36 am

futbol_bill wrote:Hold on folks!!! Ceballos still has not been signed to any deal with us!!

@Donuts - he didn't say anything more than what most of us Spanish feel!!

you guys feel like bombing people? Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:27 am

Valkyrja wrote:This kid has fire in him ffs, it's like he has a bazooka in his pocket. I love players who hate Barcelona. :wub:

guess who else hates them (okay maybe hate is a strong word, i'd say 'dislike'), alvaro arbeloa, guess what arbeloa does on this team? he's benched, by danilo of all people. i don't care for the cheap love (a player saying he supported madrid as a kid) or hate (a player bashing barcelona). i care more for wins. i dislike them too (i wouldn't wish death on anyone though, its just football, there's more to life), but i want guys who can play, win and do the talking on the pitch

i'll take a player who grew up a barca fan, is playing for us and performing week in week out, especially against them and other top  sides, than some clown who's family has supported madrid since di stefano's time, yet can't kick a damn ball or do anything to get us a win to save his skin. if a player dislikes them he should show it on the pitch, not to the media, twitter, facebook.

we can't stoop to that level of "hey you hate barcelona, join the team", that complex of always addressing the rivals has never and shouldn't be the madrid way. if the kid can actually play and perform, fine....if not, i don't care about what team he likes or hates. from what i saw in the last clasico, ....you know what, let me not even get into that crap our players exhibited
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:32 am

Valkyrja wrote:https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne/status/682307945770663937?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Valkyrja wrote:This kid has fire in him ffs, it's like he has a bazooka in his pocket. I love players who hate Barcelona. :wub:

This is a very ignorant comment to make, football forum or not.

Ceballos is making an immature and ignorant comment on twitter saying he would drop bombs on catalan and basque "people" because they are booing spain anthem... This is not football. And your response is an even More ignorant and immature, laughing, giggling saying that you love people who hate barcelona. Ceballos is not talking barcelona as a club, he is talking about catalan people...

I hope it was just missed in translation for you because you are either ignorant or you are a bigot. I hope its the former, not that its anything wrong, but it would be good to know
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:02 am

was beginning to think i was the only one who saw something rather bad about those comments.

I'm all for supporting your club or being proud of your nationality but wishing to drop a bomb on a certain group of people because of having different views / political reasons is rather disgraceful and in some places illegal.

I expect these sort of comments from the roaches of the earth but not a public figure who can or could have a following, even as little as twitter.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:34 am

titosantill wrote:

guess who else hates them (okay maybe hate is a strong word, i'd say 'dislike'), alvaro arbeloa, guess what arbeloa does on this team? he's benched, by danilo of all people. i don't care for the cheap love (a player saying he supported madrid as a kid) or hate (a player bashing barcelona). i care more for wins. i dislike them too (i wouldn't wish death on anyone though, its just football, there's more to life), but i want guys who can play, win and do the talking on the pitch

i'll take a player who grew up a barca fan, is playing for us and performing week in week out, especially against them and other top  sides, than some clown who's family has supported madrid since di stefano's time, yet can't kick a damn ball or do anything to get us a win to save his skin. if a player dislikes them he should show it on the pitch, not to the media, twitter, facebook.

we can't stoop to that level of "hey you hate barcelona, join the team", that complex of always addressing the rivals has never and shouldn't be the madrid way. if the kid can actually play and perform, fine....if not, i don't care about what team he likes or hates. from what i saw in the last clasico, ....you know what, let me not even get into that crap our players exhibited

It matters more than it looks to my mind. There's a reason why Arbeloa is loved by the fans. There's a reason why Juanito's name is chanted at the Bernabeu and not Laudrup's for example. We underestimate how much value Real Madrid fans put into hard work and dedication. God bless that Juanito didn't play in this age. What the hell, we keep looking at Pique and Xavi bashing our team and our players have no reaction.

@Nick

It's true that Ceballos went way too far with this statement, but I can't say that I don't like the initiative, though, still you can't wish death to someone. His posts from last year were gold though.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:58 pm

Guy says that we should drop bombs on catalan fans and you say that you like the initiative?

Like i said there is nothing wrong with being a bigot and a moron, its just good to know...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:17 pm

nick when are you gonna realize that val is a casual fan, with casual views, and everything he posts is casual scripted madrid propaganda.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:34 pm

Like the initiative rofl

Laughing

wat
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:49 pm

@val, first of all, there's nothing to like about the "initiative", secondly, if the players had any pride and want to put pique in his place, they'll have reacted at the clasico. i don't have time for arbeloa's games; he can talk and respond to pique all he wants. if he's still messing up in games like he did against atleti, i care very little for his talk. juanito wasn't loved because of his talk; look at the man's resume...

i'm sorry arbeloa has done very little to win my respect as a fan, over the last 3 or 4 seasons, if we were to asses our worst players, i bet arbeloa will be a constant feature. just cos he responds to pique isn't enough to win my vote. now if he responds and is delivering on the pitch, that's a different matter. but the guy messes up anytime he plays, yet, because he talks a lot, fans should respect him?

laudrup only played two years at madrid, poor example, he's more associated to the cules than real madrid. our players don't say anything to pique cos they mess up on the pitch, simple as. when you've only won 1 league title in the last couple of years, a ucl, and your closest rivals keep winning them in bunches, the only thing you can do is shut up and play on the pitch, cos u'll look foolish...and these days we only play tough against poor sides; the only players that respond are sadly very insignificant; arbeloa who is garbage, and granero who plays at sociedad, and whilst liked, didn't do much while he was here

juanito could talk cos he was a winner and had the attitude. arbeloa's no winner, and most of the team don't have the attitude....it takes more than tweeting about rivals to win my respect, my respect is won based on what you do on the pitch, not your tweets
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Never saw Juanito play, obviously, but from all accounts, heard and read he was the quintessential Madridista. All blood and fury, skill and a proper winning attitude. Also heard and read he was subject to going off his bonkers...a lot.

Arby can stay on Twitter to all I care really as long as his shitty self isn't ruining my team's chances of winning matches on the field.

Also Tito, excellent post as always. Glad to see you're still in wonderful posting form.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Completely agree with tito. There is nothing our players could say to Pique when you compare both clubs' resumes... Nothing. As if Ramos and Ronaldo would have given diplomatic anwers had we won as much as them. It is true we have way classier players than them and funnily enough its those players who actually give 100% when they are on the pitch instead of shifting blame between themselves about defensive mistakes or stay conpletely oblivious to anything they do wrong. Do me a favour with the i like what they say bs. Pique is a child and plays like one too. Iniesta and Messi are respectful and they continue to dazzle on the pitch. Marcelo is a subshine and is better than at least 50% of wingers. Arbeloa Laughing do me a favour
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Must be a slow day!!! You guys are reacting to a player that first of all does not belong to Real Madrid (we have wanted to sign him, but have been unsuccessful). This is a 20 year old (obviously immature) kid. Remember TMO!!!

What he is saying is for sure over the top, but he is expressing what most of feel. It certainly isn't right to express in the words he used, nor is it really right to express hate, but we are fed up with the Catalans (to a much lessor degree these days with the Basques).

Pique and Barca fans have taken the booing against Pique as anti Madrid, but although some of his shout outs are anti Real Madrid, it is his Catalns statements that are generating the booing. Why else would the entire stadiums in both Oviedo and Alicante boo Pique in a seleccion uniform if it was just Madrid?

At end of day, these statements have nothing to do with futbol.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:45 pm

My comments aren't really a reaction towards idiot players who have no knowledge
it's more towards the peers in this forum who apparently think it's okay to bomb people because of political differences or because those certain people support a football club of all things.

not that it affects me directly just changes my perspective on people i talk to on a weekly basis lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:27 pm

You have to look at our history. Franco via the Germans was dropping bombs on Basques and others. Some years ago the Basques were setting off bombs thruout Spain.

This is all in the past but hasn't been forgotten. There is huge resentment in this country and the main thing that has brought us together is futbol. i repeat this immature kid isn't right in the words he chose, but this and booing of Pique when he is in a seleccion uniform are just an indication of the resentment that continues to exist.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 03, 2016 12:08 pm

https://streamable.com/9200

sign him up Embarassed
Valkyrja
Valkyrja