Premier League - Chelsea vs Swansea

3 posters

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Swansea Empty Premier League - Chelsea vs Swansea

Post by Kick Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:06 am

The EPL is back! Proper football is back! We're back at the bridge (ignore Fiorentina)!

I don't think Costa will be fit, but we have a full compliment of players aside from him.

I expect us to line up something like this:
Courtois
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta
Fabregas Matic
Willian Oscar Hazard
Falcao/Remy

Remy or Falcao is a tough one, Remy should start but I feel Falcao might.

It should be a good game, and we need a win to set our season off on the right foot, and to forget our preseason.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Swansea Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Swansea

Post by Soul Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:39 am

So excited for this!

I'm tipping Falcao to start as well but it should be very interesting to see how her performs
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Swansea Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Swansea

Post by Kick Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:40 am

Soul wrote:So excited for this!

I'm tipping Falcao to start as well but it should be very interesting to see how her performs

Shots at Falcao already? Laughing

You watch, Falcao will start and he won't score. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:58 am

I don't even know how that happened Laughing

but yes, I'm also betting he won't score
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:12 am

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:23 am

Well.....

Not ideal.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:08 am

Some points from the game:

Begovic is a solid back up, ignore the people making Cech jokes, he wouldn't have done differently.

Courtois wasn't at fault for the red card, there wasn't much he could do differently. Willian, on the other hand, was. He played Gomis on side due to laziness, I hope Jose grills him about it.

Oscar looked good, really good. I won't jump to any conclusions but I'd like to see more of that.

Costa didn't look fit, he looked out of match fitness, something to worry about, perhaps?

Ivanovic and Terry looked slow, much slower than last season, worryingly so.

The fact Zouma came on in midfield again is either a tactical ploy, or an indication that Jose doesn't trust our midfield depth. Sign someone!

Moses was on the bench over Cuadrado, uh oh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Defo Willians fault, although he was playing the best so its weird.

Mou will never sub off Hazard regardles... pretty funny and Zouma coming on instead of Rambo was really odd but Mou gonna Mou.

Goodbye Juan, you were never really given a chance Sad.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:44 am

Kick wrote:Some points from the game:

Begovic is a solid back up, ignore the people making Cech jokes, he wouldn't have done differently.

Courtois wasn't at fault for the red card, there wasn't much he could do differently. Willian, on the other hand, was. He played Gomis on side due to laziness, I hope Jose grills him about it.

Oscar looked good, really good. I won't jump to any conclusions but I'd like to see more of that.

Costa didn't look fit, he looked out of match fitness, something to worry about, perhaps?

The fact Zouma came on in midfield again is either a tactical ploy, or an indication that Jose doesn't trust our midfield depth. Sign someone!

Yeah I'm glad Begovic's in the squad; always liked that guy

Two players that worried me the most would be Hazard and Ivanovic. Hazard's probably going to get back to his normal best soon but Brana on the other hand is looking more and more like a liability with his inability to get back to defend. If we end up signing that new wing back, I'd like to see Azpi and him start over Ivanovic.
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:47 am

Abramovich wrote:Defo Willians fault, although he was playing the best so its weird.

Mou will never sub off Hazard regardles... pretty funny and Zouma coming on instead of Rambo was really odd but Mou gonna Mou.

Goodbye Juan, you were never really given a chance Sad.
Willian was decent, made some great chances, too.

Yeah, I can see Cuadrado leaving or being left out for half a season, now.
Soul wrote:
Kick wrote:Some points from the game:

Yeah I'm glad Begovic's in the squad; always liked that guy

Two players that worried me the most would be Hazard and Ivanovic. Hazard's probably going to get back to his normal best soon but Brana on the other hand is looking more and more like a liability with his inability to get back to defend. If we end up signing that new wing back, I'd like to see Azpi and him start over Ivanovic.

Hazard didn't worry me too much, he just needs to shoot more. Ivanovic was worrying though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum