DeletedUser#1
Freeza
EarlyPrototype
Pseudo
LeVersacci
36 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

It's time that Benzema becomes the new face of Real Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: It's time that Benzema becomes the new face of Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:28 pm

CBarca wrote:rofl I actually quite like Benzema and think he gets too much stick on here but he's not half the footballer Suarez is

this is such hyperbole and no he is not twice the player benzema is Laughing, again the need to exaggerate players abilities Proud.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

It's time that Benzema becomes the new face of Real Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: It's time that Benzema becomes the new face of Real Madrid

Post by windkick Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:35 pm

chad4401 wrote:still gonna be playing way better than suarez Proud.

Last season Benz was better than Suarez up until NYE, then it was the other way around.

I'm OK with that.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Cut it out lads. Don't want this thread moved ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:42 pm

Yes. Let's get back to topic.

Irrespective of Benzema's football skills, he is tremendously ugly. Which sort of disqualifies him from being Real Madrid's new "face" IMO, for marketing reasons.

It's time that Benzema becomes the new face of Real Madrid - Page 5 Article-1376447-1BC77B8D000005DC-271_634x485

I bet if he could choose Benzema himself wouldn't want this face. Why would Real Madrid? hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:42 pm

@wind yeah right benzema was easily our best attacker, when the team took a dip then, and he had injury problems, i know its a thing to pretend he is good but not great, in reality he is not second best to any striker out there.

ok end this here.

Last edited by chad4401 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:43 pm

I don't know about revolving the game around him, but getting rid of the "shoot from anywhere" Ronaldo/Bale would benefit him, while bring in wingers who can supports him, like Hazard and put Rodriguez on the wings or bring in Reus.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:07 pm

idk why i always think benzema is a young striker but he's going to be 28 this december hmm
i think real madrid would be better of building around james as he has more longevity, only issue is apparently he is always injured.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:18 pm

futbol wrote:Yes. Let's get back to topic.

Irrespective of Benzema's football skills, he is tremendously ugly. Which sort of disqualifies him from being Real Madrid's new "face" IMO, for marketing reasons.

It's time that Benzema becomes the new face of Real Madrid - Page 5 Article-1376447-1BC77B8D000005DC-271_634x485

I bet if he could choose Benzema himself wouldn't want this face. Why would Real Madrid? hmm

the changed man strikes again . Proud

and he's far from being ugly , he looks like the average guy .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:28 pm

If I were him I would be fed up with Rafa's subs too. I don't think he's played a full game all season ffs.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:12 am

benz gotta back up his words going forward though, and needs to sort out his NT form too, this is a big season for him hope he keeps it up.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:35 am

Benz looked injured towards the end of the Atletico game so I understood why he was subbed off in that match.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:04 am

Since when is this ugly?

I didn't know we expected every footballer to look like Adam Levine
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:38 am

Valkyrja wrote:He did not decline physically or anything, he is still fast as hell, but atm he is so out of form. I mean like he was before the Barca game in the copa in 11-12. He will goat it again but it might take some time.

He still has a formidable top speed, but his pace and general mobility has seriously declined over the past few years, compared to when he first came to Madrid. I know a lot of people on here like to think that he's always been a useless show pony when it comes to dribbling, but I personally think he was very capable at it when his mobility was at it's peak. I also believe he turned into a pure goalscorer as a result of his physical decline. With that being said, I'd love to see James replace him as our main man, but I highly doubt that's going to happen any time soon.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:42 am

FennecFox7 wrote:

Since when is this ugly?

I didn't know we expected every footballer to look like Adam Levine

Adam Levine is atrociously ugly tbh. Ugliness radiating from the inside.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:17 am

@Thimmy cr at his peak of his skills couldn't get out of dani alves pocket Laughing, he stopped dribbling a lot cause its is useless in la liga, he made that decision long before decline.

reality is 10 players has to sacrifice so 1 can feel that he is the best, club all time leading scorer with nothing but golden boots to show for it, can only imagine how much that means to the team and the club Proud.

chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Simeone sends his regards.

https://twitter.com/SocialRMadrid/status/652774869420126208
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5