DeletedUser#1
Freeza
EarlyPrototype
Pseudo
LeVersacci
36 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's time that Benzema becomes the new face of Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: It's time that Benzema becomes the new face of Real Madrid

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:06 am

Didn't Willian just do that too? If anyone has a gif of that I would love to see it

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's time that Benzema becomes the new face of Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: It's time that Benzema becomes the new face of Real Madrid

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:10 am

I don't disagree with benzema playing better then ronaldo

However I'm sick and tired of this dumb *bleep* kneejerk. players get into bad patches. get over it. there's a difference between a bale "stinking it up" for 18 months and ronaldo having a bad first month or so.

having said that CR has been playing like shite this season. I still have hope he can turn it around.

It's the same problem with him; hes stubborn and does not adapt and change his game. He's still more athletic then 99% of the players on the field, he just has no idea how to use it.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:14 am

I swear to god I read ' Is time that Benitez becomes the new face of RM'
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:02 am

you know what funny? is that benzema got 1 chance all game, and same with malmo, he is being wasted as usual cause ego has to be the hero every time, but cr can never be at fault for costing points Laughing, cause he scores a bunch of nothing goals, don't care about his stats or athleticism, he plays like crap every other week and the retort is always "look at his stats" and not the fact the team has to be massively focused on him, so he looks kinda good, in his prime until now, he has been awful just like this game and all his fans go on damage control keep all the focus on his goals and how fast he runs :facepalm:.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:21 am

Well cr7 might not be all that anymore but he focused his game on one aspect and did it extremely well (scoring goals at a consistent rate). The problem is that he's starting fail at that aspect too making him a near liability.
If i were madrid, i'll sell him at the end of the season regardless of anything that happens tbh..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:30 am

[quote="titosantill"]@earlyprototype, stats don't necessarily tell how good a set piece taker is...obviously 2 in 85 is extremely woeful, especially if the bulk of those are going miles over the bar like rugby shots or are hitting the wall. imo a good fk taker should have a reasonable conversion ratio, i'll say about 30-40 percent (around 2 of every 5, or 2 of 6). and if this quota isn't being met, then the bulk of misses should either actually test the goalie or be close shaves. in this regard messi's quite good, i doubt he's hitting 30 percent, but his kicks are usually threats and they get opponents unsettled.

i don't think anyone is worried when cristiano steps up for them these days. no disrespect to him, but sometimes i just use that as an opportunity to rush to the fridge or get something done quick before the game picks up again. its funny but that's how i missed the one he scored against i think it was eibar[/quote] rofl

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:55 am

"Karim Benzema is "fed up" of being substituted by Real Madrid coach Rafael Benitez but refrained from criticising the Santiago Bernabeu boss."

"It's true I'm fed up of being taken off. I'm calm and will continue to work so I'm not always subtituted. He took me off to get a result, for defensive reasons.

"It's true that the electronic board always shows the No.9. Ask Benitez why that is."

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Mods pls don't fine me for this

I am just making an analogy

Ronaldo without goals is like [that's too inappropriate, though - rwo]

If he  dosent score goals  he will usually be the worst player on the pitch .Now that TAP INs have dried up people are seeing him for what he really is
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:27 pm

Bad analogy. A hooker can still get things done without a feline animal.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:31 pm

As the very word analogy suggests.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:06 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Have you tried this?

https://blog.twitter.com/2015/embed-twitter-hosted-video-on-your-website

Doesn't work
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:26 pm

LeVersacci wrote:"Karim Benzema is "fed up" of being substituted by Real Madrid coach Rafael Benitez but refrained from criticising the Santiago Bernabeu boss."

"It's true I'm fed up of being taken off. I'm calm and will continue to work so I'm not always subtituted. He took me off to get a result, for defensive reasons.

"It's true that the electronic board always shows the No.9. Ask Benitez why that is."

if this is legit that is great news for benzema, he needs to show he's not a pushover and someone needs to step up to the out of form ronaldo.
i hope neymar or whomever does the same when messi gets too bad.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:29 pm

LeVersacci wrote:"Karim Benzema is "fed up" of being substituted by Real Madrid coach Rafael Benitez but refrained from criticising the Santiago Bernabeu boss."

Benz>Arsenal, Morata>Juve in the summer, its so predictable
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Are those even legit quotes
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:Are those even legit quotes

Doubt it
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Yep! Just check marca.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Bankz wrote:Yep! Just check marca.

exactly .
how hard is it to just copy / paste the comments in google and see if any legit sources have posted the quotes ?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Quite hard tbh

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Marca is not exactly legit hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:04 pm

i don't believe any quotes unless it's a video interview.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Wouldn't shock me if fat boy loses steam after NYE and goes back to his 1 goal in 2 months form.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:51 pm

still gonna be playing way better than suarez Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:59 pm

rofl I actually quite like Benzema and think he gets too much stick on here but he's not half the footballer Suarez is
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:02 pm

i think benzema is the most talked about player in GL for the past couple of months xD
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Keep Suarez & other non Madrid players out of this thread please.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:28 pm

CBarca wrote:rofl I actually quite like Benzema and think he gets too much stick on here but he's not half the footballer Suarez is

this is such hyperbole and no he is not twice the player benzema is Laughing, again the need to exaggerate players abilities Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next