Myesyats
BarrileteCosmico
Lucifer
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BARCA vs RAYO - Page 3 Empty Re: BARCA vs RAYO

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Let's not turn it ughly guys. There's no need of it.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:30 pm

How thick can you be?Who is talking about Messi scoring? I am talking about his lack of effort and commitment on the pitch. Its third grade stuff but you seem to have trouble comprehending.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:41 pm

creating majority of your teams goals is not putting effort on the pitch? He's playing every game in the season so it's normal he doesn't run like a headless chicken but reserves energy... Your logic is sweet
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Notice how Suarez tells Munir to make a run to the front post to create space for himself at the back post. Looks simple but is it?

https://vine.co/v/e95VLFBUzV7
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:55 pm

ffs this is brilliant Laughing

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snek12 Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Good match i dont agree with complaining. Bad performance is because two brain players of the team is missing. And maybe players were relaxed cause it was not serious opponent

Snek12
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:07 pm

Snek12 wrote:Good match i dont agree with complaining. Bad performance is because two brain players of the team is missing. And maybe players were relaxed cause it was not serious opponent
welcome! I suppose u support Barca.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Snek12 Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:
Snek12 wrote:Good match i dont agree with complaining. Bad performance is because two brain players of the team is missing. And maybe players were relaxed cause it was not serious opponent
welcome! I suppose u support Barca.
thank you.i support barca and monaco

Snek12
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:18 pm

I only read Barca :coffee: . BTW enjoy mate

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:55 pm

I really dont understand what im reading here any more. I dont want to be dramatic, I dont anyone to get the wrong impression of what I am saying. Because everyone is entitled to their opinion and no problem..but this result totally masked is awful awful game from the team and the way some players are blamed is simply insane at times, especially when its a pattern over and over again and most of the criticism is just a blatant lack of understand of tactics/decisions based on tactics.

Maybe I will do this differently and phrase and criticise every single player?

Bravo - Fantastic double save to start the 2nd half, super speed to get up and close the space. Shockingly bad with the ball, on another day, he gifts a goal with a horrible first touch.

Alves - Composure on the ball and a big hand in the 3rd goal I think it was. Too lax to close out the wing, beaten to the ball in the 1st goal (do we zonal or man to mark on corners now ffs?). Wasnt the day to advance forward this much, not with it only being a roughly 50-50 possession split with no control.

Alba - Didnt let his performance effect his mentality, didnt try and dive but instead tried to fight through it. Great recovery and block on Lass in the 2nd half. Tortured time and time again by Lass. Not even physically this time, just totally out manoeuvred. Poor clearance on the 2nd goal, has to be a real player and use his right foot in critical situations ffs.

Mathieu - Brought the ball from the back via the dribble when he could. Must do better in the 2nd goal as a CB and must stop telegraphing his passes forward.

Pique - Clearly communicated in the defence at set peices after the 1st goal, someone had to because I dont see a leader on the pitch at all. Badly at fault for the 1st goal, standing 5m back and leaving a man onside when clearly we had numerical disadvantage on the short corner.

Busquets - Superb defensive positioning and header for the 4th goal. You couldnt position him better if you tried to protect the space when we pressed the ball. Not his game overall to have an impact, team had no control and it easily passed him by. Wasnt helped by Roberto positioning to offer an excuse. The ball rarely got passed backwards, so he was pointless. A game with 66% accuracy is always going to make him look bad or pointless

Roberto - Works hard and actually has a presence on the pitch now, puts in tackles and presses. Hard to know who to blame, him or Enrique. But why is he coming right to the edge of the box on the goal kicks? He brings his defender along and there is no space to play short. Busquets and the back 4 and 5 v 5, why are you making 6 v 6 in the already too small space to play? Not only it is impossible to pass (and if we do pass we are making it easier for them to press), but your compounding it by not being able to fight for the 50-50 ball. Offers very very little in the way of creativity or cleverness.

Rakitic - Like Roberto, was forced to run alot and did. Again like Roberto, came close on the goal kicks for no reason. Makes me suspect its an Enrique tactic for sure. Has to score the 1 v 1 with the keeper, but maybe the open space simply took his nerve, had too much time to think.

Sandro - Tried to run behind, tried to position himself and showed enthusiasm. Not a winger, barely got the ball. He a good chance on his left foot and he took it very poorly. Not scoring is one thing, but missing like that was pretty bad.

Suarez - Very unlucky to hit the post, got a well deserved goal. Made the right decision with the ball fairly often even if his next decision let him down. Offside far too much (unlucky on a couple of those) and could have done more to relieve the high pressure of the opponent, unusually quite in that aspect.

Neymar - Wonderful skill to win the penalties, but especially the drag, step over and panna combination. Probably his trademark which is really tough to stop because you have to respect his speed. Best moment was actually the cross to Suarez. Underrated finish difficulty with the left, going right might have missed that. Not enough to relieve us of the high pressure, should come closer to the midfield when he doesnt have Iniesta.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:32 am

Nice review Thumbs up

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:25 am

Always enjoy your input
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:52 am

I would urge Alexjanosik to calm down his Messi troll. If you weren't a beloved Barça fan, you would surely be downed for downright trolling our heroe.

I agree that it was a turd of a match. Completely Tatesque. If this was Enrique's first season I'd be outraged, but last season we won everything and the team improved a lot throughout the season and ended great.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Did you expect anything else than hoofball without Messi? We're lucky to have a pretty easy route to the Clasico.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Why do we have to play hoofball without Messi? It is the job of the coach to ensure we play good football,with or without Messi.
And we have been playing poorly with Messi too.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Nothing to do with Messi, that no excuse at all. There is no real difference if Messi plays or not, except the obvious jump in quality.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Our chit-chat won't change anything so lets better appreciate this genius.

http://giant.gfycat.com/ConsiderateMintyHeifer.mp4

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3