Helmer
Lucifer
Art Morte
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v Crystal Palace

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Why was Firmino marking one of their CBs in that corner? Ffs what idiocy.

A really poor loss. CL just slipped a whole lot further away.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Actually the amount of running the players made to catch those Palace freaks made them tire. both the goals were very poor to give away. All in all decent game. The imp thing is whether the growth is continuous or not. I think Pool are definitely improving match after match. Just the bad day at office for klopp. Rub it and get on with it.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Need to start taking our chances better. Also Can was rubbish. Both goals were gifts but we can't bury numerous good opportunities. Sad

Ah well onto the next.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Doesn't really help saying "onto the next" when the next is Man City away. Can't shrug results like this off like that. A really poor loss.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Actually the amount of running the players made to catch those Palace freaks made them tire. both the goals were very poor to give away. All in all decent game. The imp thing is whether the growth is continuous or not. I think Pool are definitely improving match after match. Just the bad day at office for klopp. Rub it and get on with it.
the thing is these bad days against palace are one after the other. its got to the point where I expect palace to win when ever we play them and that shouldn't happen. its like saying don't bother getting a top class manager or international class players. all you need is a bit of hard work to win games.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:06 pm

It would be a pity if we don't get top 4 this season given how Chelsea are handing it to teams on a silver platter.

But I still enjoyed the match.

I was very frustrated with Can. He was at fault for first goal that should never have been a goal and he was just generally shit overall.

Hope Mama is okay.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:15 am

Don't call me James wrote:It would be a pity if we don't get top 4 this season given how Chelsea are handing it to teams on a silver platter.

But I still enjoyed the match.

I was very frustrated with Can. He was at fault for first goal that should never have been  a goal and he was just generally shit overall.

Hope Mama is okay.
tbh mate I would like to blame it on Moreno. can or Lallana. but palace would like to have them 3 players in the team. I cant for the life of me see why palace just turn up and beat us time and time again. would anyone in the world swap the palace team and manager with the Liverpool team and manager. not a chance. but time and time again they beat us. you cant tell me that a hard working team is better than a world class manager and top international players. I can understand that some time you can play bad and you get beat. but palace have beat us time and time again with what looks like a better team. but they are not a better team.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:33 am

Sad No :facepalm: :brickwall: Clubber Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Page 2 2276801876
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:13 am

RODGERS OUT!!!!!!!!!! Clubber Clubber Clubber

Razz

---

Defensively for the first goal we had a good defensive structure. Which would of frustrated Klopp imo. Moreno and both Can need to learn to clear the ball. Inexperience and all that so I really don't mind.

On Moreno, he is terribly bad at defending. Like terribly bad. Has no mental awareness, on the same level as Lovren lmao. Moreno's pace gets him out of jail at times but my god is he a poor mans Riise going forward and brain dead like PFK in defence... won't be surprised if we're in for a first-team LB in the summer.

Can also really needs to get his execution right. He should of cleared it, tried to show a little more composure and it didn't work out for him. With that said, he should be kicking that out of there. He has no defensive attributes that stand out so that's why I was very confused when people were saying he'd replace Lucas. He is literally a box-to-box player ala Henderson. We need Henderson back asap.

On their second, exactly what Art said. Why is Firminho marking Dann? Stupid. And after Mignolet saved the first initial shot, literally not one Liverpool shirt reacted to it. Again, statues. We've showed good signs defensively over the last 6 games which is promising, but today showed that little moments can "kill" your season.

What was positive was that we actually didn't bitch when we conceded. We kept going forward, heads were still up. Players knew they could get back into it. Link up play for Coutinho's goal was nice too. Ibe to Clyne, Lallana little flick to Coutinho, not bad.

Top 4 shouldn't be a priority right now. If we make it, great. But it's not the end of the world if we don't make it after what happened at the start of the season. From now until the end of the season Klopp should be implementing his style and evaluating the current squad. It's a free pass season. First loss in what, 6-7 games? Shame it had to come to Anfield against an inferior side but not the end of the world. Walk on.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:15 am

Don't call me James wrote:

Hope Mama is okay.

If he has hyper-extended his knee it's anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Let's hope it's nothing more serious...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:51 am

I don't think it's too serious since he tried to even carry on and didn't look too bad anyway. Didn't twist it, didn't even look like hyper-extending. I trust he'll be back after the int break.

But man, I'm really gutted about this loss.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Yeah the loss sucks, but I'm not going to cry about it because there's still a lot to be done about the squad and sometimes you have poor losses like this where it was just about bad execution in really poor situations. I think when everyone is healthy we have a pretty strong squad that just needs improvement at fullback, keeper, and striker to be a real threat to the title.

We can't get Henderson back soon enough...I'm really excited to see what a change to the squad he'll bring because people really underrate his influence on the pitch. Heart and soul player that brings a ton of energy and grit to midfield while also being one of the most creative midfielders in the PL.

Still, we need to get better at taking our chances. Our defensive structure and off the ball work has been fine there's just a lack of composure/execution in general in key parts of the field at times. It'll come with experience/confidence/age.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:34 pm

When will Henderson be back?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Hendo is back after the international break. So is Sturridge.

And I agree with El Cujo. Need the captain back. Can and Milner just don't provide as much as Hendo no matter what else they can do. They are simply not as good as him at the moment in time.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:30 pm

I'm still very pissed off about this defeat. Evil or Very Mad
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:36 pm

Unique wrote:I'm still very pissed off about this defeat. Evil or Very Mad
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Art Morte wrote:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:13 pm

Well, that's understandable, given that we appeared to be the side on top, until a poor corner defense cost us. Not to mention our missed chances.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2