Jay29
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
urbaNRoots
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Arsenal vs Sunderland PL 15/16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Sunderland PL 15/16

Post by Jay29 Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:00 pm

I'll give Ramsey the benefit of the doubt about his CM performance, since he's not played there in a while and is playing with Flamini who's a passenger when we're building up play. And we all knew already that Ramsey's not a player who starts moves from deep, in any case.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Arsenal vs Sunderland PL 15/16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Sunderland PL 15/16

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Not a good performance at all against a below average side. Even without Cazorla/Alexis/Coquelin we just need to do better.

This game could've gone either way. Defensively our right side is getting shred to pieces lately. I wouldn't be against the idea of reintroducing Gabriel/Chambers for the CB/RB. Even Bellerin's attacking side has suffered, too many mediocre crosses.

Ramsey with not a great performance but a goal + assist, I'll take it... he's had worse performances.

I like Campbell, I just do. Good movement off the ball and link up play, which will only improve with more game time. Even against West Brom when he missed his chance, he atleast was making a run for it unlike say Oxlade-Chamberlain who is always doing the same thing (unsuccessfully I might add).

Özil is just magnificient, give him options to pass and he'll do his job. It really is terrible that Wenger doesn't tell his players to move more off the ball. We have the best passer in the world entering his prime, use him to his full capacity.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Bellerin needs a break. Even if it means sharing the right back position between Chambers and Debuchy, a few weeks on the bench might do Bellerin some good. You can see the mistakes creeping into his game right now. Today he got dribbled by Kaboul (Laughing) and was caught out horribly for that van Aanholt chance late on, not to mention the numerous times he lost Whatmore.

I'd like Campbell to keep his place for the Olympiakos game, with Walcott coming in for Chamberlain.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:45 pm

I agree. Wenger should rotate Bellerin with Chambers. Aston Villa will be a good chance to do so before the City game.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:45 pm

ffs yes
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:05 am

Thought Ramsey did alright. Much better CM performance than against Chelsea (community shield) and opening day West ham. Was smart in his positioning and didn't run upfield and leave CM empty.

Ozil was amazing. Campbell was good. Ox was crap. Needs to do better. Walcott and Gibbs back from injury. Defense was all over the place. Don't know what happened their. Cech with a couple of monster saves.

Overall played like crap, but got 3 points. We'll get better.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:02 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Bellerin needs a break. Even if it means sharing the right back position between Chambers and Debuchy, a few weeks on the bench might do Bellerin some good. You can see the mistakes creeping into his game right now. Today he got dribbled by Kaboul (Laughing) and was caught out horribly for that van Aanholt chance late on, not to mention the numerous times he lost Whatmore.

Surely the coaches have to have a word with him regarding these mistakes, He needs to improve the defensive side of the game or else he will be another Clichy.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3