M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
dmize
20 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:20 am

https://2img.net/h/i74.photobucket.com/albums/i259/funnymunny77/Curry_gets_payback_on_LeBron_zpsq1fhqrag.gif

Lmao throwing LeBrick to the ground like a ragdoll Molenation

Steph also making him cry
https://gfycat.com/AnyEvilKissingbug

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:24 am

Dat reaching to make Curry look better than LeBron Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:58 am

he is better lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:09 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Dat reaching to make Curry look better than LeBron Proud

He is better.

And quit trying to make Cavs relevant.

Only 2 teams competing for the chip this year. Dubs and Spurs. Everybody knows that's the real NBA Finals. LeBrick better be happy with 2/7.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:22 am

Btw we're halfway through the season and check this out.

Curry is 30ppg, 6.4apg, 5.3rpg, 2.1stp Shooting 51/45/91. There ain't no 50/45/90 clubs in existence Laughing

He has the greatest PER in history of the league. Yes in history of the league. And Top 15 all time TS%.

He's leading the league in scoring even though he's playing less minutes than any of the other top 12 scorers this season. He's leading the league in every advanced offensive metric.

One of the greatest seasons by an individual is what we're witnessing. It would be cherry on top if we could beat Bulls record as well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:05 am

LMAOOOOOO just watched the hightlights so gutted I didn't watch the game. WE ABSOLUTELY BLEW THEM AWAY!!!

The look on the faces of the Cavs bench, their fans and LeBron himself rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

LeBron getting jelly of our play and efficiency in the first quarter so he pushes Steph rofl rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:07 am

Don't call me James wrote:https://2img.net/h/i74.photobucket.com/albums/i259/funnymunny77/Curry_gets_payback_on_LeBron_zpsq1fhqrag.gif

Lmao throwing LeBrick to the ground like a ragdoll Molenation

Steph also making him cry
https://gfycat.com/AnyEvilKissingbug

Looks like he OWNED him all night rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:23 am

Alpha male Curry
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:21 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:I didn't know a game in January could determine what happens in the previous season's playoffs. :coffee:

Just worry about holding that #1 seed bruh.. Your trip to the Finals depends on it..

It doesn't but Cavs need to prove themselves not the other way around.

As I said before it was only close for 3 games because they slowed it down and mucked it up, which can't be done with Kyrie and Love.

Plus once they went small which they will do when it matters every game was a blow out.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:04 pm

*bleep* hell

Curry went in dry on LeBrokebackmountain.

The only way that Cavs win the championship is if both the Warrior and Spurs teams have plane crashes, quit, get murdered, get banned etc

aka 0 chance in hell. LeBum is an idiot. This is what happens when a player has unlimited powers and is the coach and GM, Blatt is just an extra mascot. Maybe now Le2-7 will wake up.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:07 pm

Gotta love when a player trades a type of player that your team needs for someone who doesn't fit at all (talking Wiggins for Love). This has really killed Cavs' chances imo. The Wiggins on this year would offer so much more.

Kyrie, JR, Wiggins, LeBron, Some scrub rebounding C. Would be so much better. Yeah, hindsight etc. But I said the same thing back then, so I haven't changed my mind.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:08 pm

Le2-7 rofl

Jibers Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Dat reaching to make Curry look better than LeBron Proud

He is better.

And quit trying to make Cavs relevant.

Only 2 teams competing for the chip this year. Dubs and Spurs. Everybody knows that's the real NBA Finals. LeBrick better be happy with 2/7.

LeBron could go to any team in the league and make them a contender, Curry can't. He's been great for 2 seasons only and that's because he's in a system that is tailor made for him. He plays zero D as well.

LeBron has been great for over 10 years, let Curry catch up bruh Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Freeza wrote:Gotta love when a player trades a type of player that your team needs for someone who doesn't fit at all (talking Wiggins for Love). This has really killed Cavs' chances imo. The Wiggins on this year would offer so much more.

Kyrie, JR, Wiggins, LeBron, Some scrub rebounding C. Would be so much better. Yeah, hindsight etc. But I said the same thing back then, so I haven't changed my mind.

While I agree, mainly because Golden State wouldn't be able to abuse Wiggins everytime in pick and roll like they do with Love.

The biggest issue is how Lebron led teams play when it comes to winning championships, Ā he's so dominant on ball and so meh off ball that it limits the overall ball movement and there's a reason why team assists are always way down the list with him.

Curry playing off ball is one of the main reasons they are so dominant, because he fits seamlessly into the team as a whole and allows everyone else on the team to create for each other.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Gotta love when a player trades a type of player that your team needs for someone who doesn't fit at all (talking Wiggins for Love). This has really killed Cavs' chances imo. The Wiggins on this year would offer so much more.

While I agree, mainly because Golden State wouldn't be able to abuse Wiggins everytime in pick and roll like they do with Love.

The biggest issue is how Lebron led teams play when it comes to playing championships, he's so dominant on ball and so meh off ball that it limits the overall ball movement and there's a reason why team assists are always way down the list with him.

Curry playing off ball is one of the main reasons they are so dominant, because he fits seamlessly into the team as a whole and allows everyone else on the team to create for each other.

Exactly. Something the LeStans can't understand. LeGM needs Daddy Wade to win another title.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Jibers, didn't you call LeBron the GOAT a month ago?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:27 pm

Freeza wrote:Jibers, didn't you call LeBron the GOAT a month ago?

I thought you were my Black brother man why do you have to do me like that?...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Pretty sure Jibers only says that in chat to bait me in the random Jordan discussions Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Le2-7, LeBum, LeBrokebackmountain, LeGM rofl

Never change jibers Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Genuinely crying at LeBrokebackmountain rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:29 pm

jibers rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:49 am

How can you not love this guy. Dirk's apprentice :bow:

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Kristaps_Porzingis_is_blowing_away-72c99b4026ca799644620fc4e60bf302
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:58 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 CZQ-_i0UYAAfpHE

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 CZQ-_l8UMAAqO4i

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 CZQ-_tFUEAAp5Du

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 CZQ-_wYVIAATwIP
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:55 pm

Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:11 am

Zaza nearly made the all star team rofl

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 CZSGvKeUkAApIUK
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:38 am

Good to see Lowry got in over Kyrie.

but Zaza nearly getting in and getting more votes than Green, Griffin, Cousins is an absolute joke.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next