Kaladin
futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
81 posters

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 34 Empty Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I feel sorry for Pochettino. They are acting as if he doesn't even exist for them. How disrespectful
Don't feel bad for him. He's known that he's gone since the CL exit. Already agreed on a payout. He doesn't want to lose the money so he hasn't left... otherwise, he would have resigned right after the season.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:08 pm

He posed with a QSG jersey just a few days ago. This guy has been sacked about 18 times in the last 18 months. How can you even work in such an environment
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:09 pm

As if a Real Madrid fan has any grounds to stand on when talking about (mis)treatment of managers...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:14 pm

Because managers have been discussed as if the current manager doesn't exist at RM????

This isn't even the usual tabloid gossip that you see at other clubs but reputable media outlets reporting

This is what Barca did with Koeman and it's bloody well disrespectful. If all the moves fall through Pochettino is going to have to carry on like nothing happened lol what a joke. But then again this is a club that pays its players to just turn up on time and makes a 24 yo player the head of a sporting project. Don't expect professionalism...
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:04 pm

Really enjoying this back and forth, esp when Sports realizes he’$ losing his argument yet again he attacks RMad and its fans
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:27 pm

Halamadrid is very right here. PSG are classless with the way they are dealing with Pochettino. As a matter of fact they let go of Leonardo without even announcing it… they just go straight to presenting Campos as advisor…

Meanwhile, Campos is leaking to the press that he wants Galtier as a new coach. But his PSG bosses are hiring Zidane Laughing it’s already a shit show.

Campos is not interested in Pogba, but Zidane wants Pogba rofl

Ultimately Zidane will have all the powers when he signs and either Campos shuts up and work with him or he goes. That’s probably why he didn’t want to give us his other advisor jobs and commit only to PSG
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:48 pm

What a mess !! Now add Macron's political agendas in the mix rofl

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:32 am

Zidane is a perfect fit at PSG. He'll defuse all the egos in that dressing room with his mere presence.

Just like he did at Madrid, all he needs to do is stand on the touchline and clap for you. When Zidane is clapping for you, you'll play your best.

It's exactly what PSG need.

Only concern is that he's Marseille through and through. Would he really take the job?

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:32 am

_LMG_10_ wrote:Would he really take the job?

Anything is possible in football but I have a feeling that he won't.

This is from a 2016 interview:
Marseille? I do not want to say it is impossible. Marseille are something mythical. You know as well as I do that, when they are in good shape, it is something magnificent to behold.

"I am Marseillais [from Marseille] -- I am not objective, but we all want to see OM back at the highest level.

PSG? Impossible. I am in Madrid and I am from Marseille. It is complicated.

A lot can change in 6 years of course, but these 'almost' political ties rarely ever do. We will see in the coming days if the guy was just lying all along Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:34 am

Once a circus, always a circus 🤡
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:39 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Halamadrid is very right here. PSG are classless with the way they are dealing with Pochettino. As a matter of fact they let go of Leonardo without even announcing it… they just go straight to presenting Campos as advisor…

Meanwhile, Campos is leaking to the press that he wants Galtier as a new coach. But his PSG bosses are hiring Zidane Laughing it’s already a shit show.

Campos is not interested in Pogba, but Zidane wants Pogba rofl

Ultimately Zidane will have all the powers when he signs and either Campos shuts up and work with him or he goes. That’s probably why he didn’t want to give us his other advisor jobs and commit only to PSG

Wait a minute! I understood it was Mbappe GM calling the shots!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:58 am

I heard there are other rumblings at PSG! Seems they want to shed some players and in some cases reduce salary and the players aren’t agreeing. If true, quite ironic on a club that is known for not letting players leave and high salaries.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:09 am

I wouldn’t laugh at their situation because we are the same morons who paid Bale and Mariano and they refused to leave for years. Same with Jovic etc…

If Perez still wants Neymar, this is the summer lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:11 pm

Seriously, Zidane going to PSG would cause Marseille fans to lose their shit.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:02 pm

Campos is negotiating separately with Galtier in case Zidane doesn't come... Nice and Galtier understand what's happening.  That's why Nice came out and said that Galtier is free to go but it needs to happen within a reasonable timeframe.

Zidane isn't 100% to PSG.  Madrid fans should know this given how Mbappe sodomized both Flo and Madrid... You don't make bs statements from a club standpoint when things are uncertain. Even if it look very good at some point, it's not done until it's done. That's not just football... it's life and business in general.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:Campos is negotiating separately with Galtier in case Zidane doesn't come... Nice and Galtier understand what's happening.  That's why Nice came out and said that Galtier is free to go but it needs to happen within a reasonable timeframe.

Zidane isn't 100% to PSG.  Madrid fans should know this given how Mbappe sodomized both Flo and Madrid... You don't make bs statements from a club standpoint when things are uncertain. Even if it look very good at some point, it's not done until it's done. That's not just football... it's life and business in general.

You’re the guy that has been making the 100% posts and also you are the guy that insisted Mbappe didn’t screw Flo at all and now your saying he sodomized him!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:27 pm

As per Daniel Riolo, Mbappe decided to stay months ago. The charade he did for months with his family to make people think he was still trying to figure things out, was just a farce.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:33 pm

he most probably would have joined us if we didn’t kick them out of CL
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:01 pm

Nothing to do with the champions league loss
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:As per Daniel Riolo, Mbappe decided to stay months ago. The charade he did for months with his family to make people think he was still trying to figure things out, was just a farce.

With that contract anyone would be stupid to leave. Specially the tax difference between France and Spain. He can be the new face of France at PSG and have cities named after him if he stays there for another 5 years.

But football is a short term sport so he probably will move in 3 years.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:08 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:As per Daniel Riolo, Mbappe decided to stay months ago. The charade he did for months with his family to make people think he was still trying to figure things out, was just a farce.

If this is what he said, then Riolo is completely talking out of his ass.  It's 100% not true.  In fact, PSG kept increasing their offer more and more and eventually even gave up on Mbappe at one point (he just wasn't responding to offers at all)... this is by Le Parisien and many many other very reputable media.

Either he's sensationalizing with lies (which the media do) or just plain lying.  

Makes me think his whole Zidane news is nonsense too now.  Just throwing enough darts at a dartboard and he'll eventually get a few things right.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:37 pm

WHAT - now the FRENCH media are unreliable too!!

What is this world coming too?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:

If this is what he said, then Riolo is completely talking out of his ass.  It's 100% not true.  In fact, PSG kept increasing their offer more and more and eventually even gave up on Mbappe at one point (he just wasn't responding to offers at all)... this is by Le Parisien and many many other very reputable media.

Either he's sensationalizing with lies (which the media do) or just plain lying.  

Makes me think his whole Zidane news is nonsense too now.  Just throwing enough darts at a dartboard and he'll eventually get a few things right.
I think it was in March, he said (paraphrasing) that the decision has been made, Mbappe will extend but the difficulty was when to announce it. They kept pushing it back and he thought at the end of May he will say it. I will take his word over yours, respectfully. The whole transfer saga, I haven’t decided yet etc… just a farce

He is not a transfer journalist, his job is not to break news with transfers, but he nailed this, after nailing the Messi thing before anyone.

Even if he is wrong, I honking that Mbappe made his final decision the night before he announced it is daft. PSG are making moves today that they have been negotiating and planning for months. Selling a project to Mbappe with Zidane, talking with both, Campos, etc… it’s hard to believe they are swinging it week to week
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:55 pm

sportsczy wrote:

I agree and it makes sense what he did. If I was in his shoes, I probably would have done the same. He can move move to Madrid at 26 and still have 6 years of his prime left if not more
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:He can move move to Madrid at 26 and still have 6 years of his prime left if not more

No, thanks. He can stay where he is. Wish him all the best.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:22 pm

I don’t see (and it’s just my opinion) Perez making any deal with PSG for a long long time. There are bridges burnt that won’t be rebuilt.

Then there is Flo’s signing approach that has changed drastically in past few years to stay out of the bidding wars as much as possible that are primarily driven by PSG and City.

He is after young prospects, players playing out their contracts or close to it such that transfer fees can be reduced and as long as players work out he will keep them as long as possible if they are contributing.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next