Doc
shadexticos
halamadrid2
Perucho21
The Demon of Carthage
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Deportivo La Coruña - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Deportivo La Coruña

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:39 am

Dont even remind me of that gap Laughing :facepalm:

I see a compact midfield and i will see that as an achievement

Also Depor will likely defend with 10 so we will see what Zidane has in store in terms of trying to open them up

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Deportivo La Coruña - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Deportivo La Coruña

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:31 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYS-SycWYAIHmEo.jpg

Bah gawd Zidane. Winning the hearts of madridistas in his first game in chsrgr. Well done.

No more best RB in LaLiga Sad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Final EDIT of the original post: lineup revealed.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Finally, Danilo on the bench! I think I'm gonna cry.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:38 pm

Also Isco must be brimming with confidence after Zidane gets him out of the freezer and straight into the line up in his preferred position that he has not played all season.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:15 pm

are we lining up with a 4-2-3-1?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Isco is playing like James, creating a 424

How long is Kovacic suspended for again?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:13 pm

It's not a 424.  It's a 433.  Isco is covering Marcelo as Marcelo is given freedom to attack. You're getting a lot of runs from the flanks and it's creating very good spacing. The midfielders are there for flow and defensive cover mostly. The fullbacks are asked to attack more.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:14 pm

the last couple attacks benz has been in some great positions, but we forcing everything to cr smh.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's not a 424.  It's a 433.  Isco is covering Marcelo as Marcelo is given freedom to attack.  You're getting a lot of runs from the flanks and it's creating very good spacing.  The midfielders are there for flow and defensive cover mostly.  The fullbacks are asked to attack more.

The problem with it so far is that Isco isn't staying close enough to his cover... so there are a lot of free crosses coming from Marcelo's side.  Isco needs to get closer. Isco and Marcelo also made the mistake twice of attacking together as opposed to reading what the other is doing.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Fabulous half all around. Everyone doing their job to perfection. I must say Bale has improved alot this season. Keep it up

One miniscule critiscm i have is that sometimes Pepe and Ramos are not sure who has to mark the lone forward Lucas and he finds himself in between them with none of the 2 marking him

Also for all those saying Pepe was finished, i hope he has proved you wrong with this excellent display and its such a relief to have Carvajal back. What a beast he is
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:21 pm

I've only seen that 4-2-4 when we attack and it's only been a few times. It seems like we are really trying to keep our shape during most of the half with bale tracking back while Ronaldo and Benze stay up almost a 4-4-2
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:21 pm

pepe seemed pretty done tbh
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Pepe is not great. He's still counting on his makeup speed when he's lost a step... that's why there's gaps. He's not adjusting to his loss of athleticism.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:22 pm

It's not isco not staying wide... Just CR not tracking back.

Benzema and Bale upped their work rate on both ends while CR only in attack. Can't wait to ship him off.

Btw it looks like we are 4231 in possession and 433 in defense. Isco has the freedom to play whatever he wants in attacking.

Attack looks promising . every time we were dangerous. Defense still suspect especially pepe.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:23 pm

It looks like a 433 in attack and a 442 in defense to me.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Where did you see a 42 nick scratch i saw us attack with like 3/4 of our team on occassions and where left very thin on counters but never a 424. This midfield has been excellent especially Kroos who is having the role he had under Carlo

I am happy with this tbh. Crosses are coming in from Marcelos side because he is different to Carvajal. He doesnt attempt to prevent the cross rather he tried to block the path for a perfect cross. If you havent noticed all their crosses from his side have been awful
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Varane isn't fully fit?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:25 pm

I don't understand your criticism sports. This is the best we've played since the Liverpool game. It was a masteclass of beautiful attacking football.

Bale looked terrific and Benzema played very well. Even Ronaldo who I thought was finished, made me eat my own words tonight. He was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet. There was some brief moments of selfishness but that's to be expected given that he's only one of the BBC who still hasn't scored yet.

Carvajal was amazing as expected and I hope Danilo never plays for us again. Everybody played well with some standing out.

I honestly didn't expect Zidane to make us play this good this quickly.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:26 pm

the attack is spread better as BBC is spaced. fullbacks and midfielders are making runs into the gaps between BBC since the defense needs to be spaced to cover BBC.

Under Rafa, BBC was playing so close to each other that it was easy to defend... no gaps.

Just common sense tactics.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:27 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Fabulous half all around. Everyone doing their job to perfection. I must say Bale has improved alot this season. Keep it up

One miniscule critiscm i have is that sometimes Pepe and Ramos are not sure who has to mark the lone forward Lucas and he finds himself in between them with none of the 2 marking him

Also for all those saying Pepe was finished, i hope he has proved you wrong with this excellent display and its such a relief to have Carvajal back. What a beast he is
seriously dude Pepe was horrible. Everything came through his side, that man he lost on that over the top ball sums it up.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:27 pm

i think we're playing great... i'm just nitpicking Laughing

Most of the issues have to do with new team concepts and needing time to hone the synergy in practice and in games.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Pepe wasn't horrible... he was decent. He's just lost a step and needs to recalculate the space he allows since he can't recover as fast.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:29 pm

One thing is that Lucas Perez has slipped past Ramos/Pepe multiple times. He's going to end up getting a goal lol
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:31 pm

I like the contestant movements in attack, where was this with Benitez? . We have managed to create overload on their end in multiple times. Modric was superb, best player so far.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:32 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:One thing is that Lucas Perez has slipped past Ramos/Pepe multiple times. He's going to end up getting a goal lol

Two issues there:
- Marcelo is caught up pitch a lot and Isco isn't covering close enough... free crosses
- Pepe is not staying close enough to Lucas Perez when he's responsible
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next