Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban.

+45
guest7
nasir6371
Pedram
urbaNRoots
Curtinho
Myesyats
jibers
Glory
Doc
rincon
Kaladin
sportsczy
Beautiful Football
Cruijf
terrance511
Valkyrja
B-Mac
eelir
titosantill
Kick
Lord Spencer
futbol_bill
RealGunner
Perucho21
chad4401
sk3ptical
Adit
Mr Nick09
Hapless_Hans
Dante
Collblanc
halamadrid2
BarrileteCosmico
S
Bankz
LeVersacci
The Demon of Carthage
futbol
BeautifulGame
free_cat
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jay29
Art Morte
Lucifer
Harmonica
49 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban. - Page 6 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban.

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:29 pm

Im going to hazard a guess here, with the squad we have the youth players on loan plus the fact that we can SIGN just not register players, I think we will be fine lol.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban. - Page 6 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban.

Post by futbol_bill Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Does anyone have details as to what players (youth) that are in question and what is explanation in appeal?

Real Madrid have confirmed officially they are launching 2nd appeal to TAS.

And does anyone know why Atleti is being fined a much larger amount than Real? Why?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:06 pm

It's formal appeal at this point, Barca did the same without results.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Real Madrid are playing up to the general public's ignorance.  An appeal has nothing to do about justice or re-assessing the facts to see if a proper judgement was rendered...  it's only purpose is to see if there were procedural and/or jurisdiction improprieties.  As long as FIFA followed its own bylaws and had the jurisdiction to render the decision that it did, regardless of what that decision may be, it won't be overturned by an appeal. It can also reduce penalties if it deems that they are excessive... but again, the appealing party has to prove that the penalty it is suffering is excessive per the regulations of the governing body.

So Real Madrid has to prove impropriety, not injustice, to get the case overturned or get penalty relief.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:32 pm

rincon wrote:It's official.

Barcelona have won La Liga for 2 more seasons.

Actually, if anything there might be a better chance for Real to win the league finally for once if they don't change their team and sell one of their best players for the newest shiny toy.

So I do not agree with that argument at all.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Barca reinforced very well after already having won a trebble and a double. And they have a proven coach.

Now Madrid looks good and has good young players and back ups too, but they won't be able to reinforce if the need arises.

Barca is gonna string 4 leagues in a row with Enrique.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:55 pm

I'm not saying that Real will win the league.
I'm just countering your point making it sound like the transfer ban increases Barca's role as favourite.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:27 pm

I understand Real's case comes down to Zidane's sons, who are actually Spanish due to wife's original nationality plus Garay's brother who also is Spanish due to similar family background.

Also can anyone explain why fine to Real is significantly less than Atleti?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:28 pm

Because Perez tentacles.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:33 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Also can anyone explain why fine to Real is significantly less than Atleti?
Because Real Madrid are the mafia of football and Harmonica can prove it mathematically.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Contratos irregulares por los que sanciona la FIFA:
Barcelona: 10 menores.
Real Madrid: 39 menores.
Atletico Madrid: 100 menores.

Irregular minor contracts from each respective transfer ban: Barcelona - 10, Real Madrid - 39, Atletico Madrid - 100.

Didn't know Zidane had that many Children? hmm
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:19 am

Not only that, what the hell Atletico? 100 irregular minor contracts. They hoarding children on that side of Madrid or something?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:30 am

Barca are incredible, even in illegal signings of young children they win,

Barca win at life
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:40 am

Myesyats wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Also can anyone explain why fine to Real is significantly less than Atleti?
Because Real Madrid are the mafia of football and Harmonica can prove it mathematically.

http://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/committees/committee=1882038/index.html

PEREZ Florentino FIFA Committee member

WTF I thought @Harmonica was joke about Perez running FIFA but he is a committee member rofl rofl rofl rofl
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:24 am

Committee member is a vague term since they are quite a few committees that is under FIFA. Gotta find out to which committee Perez belongs to and in any case...

...Corruption? Corruption is government intrusion into market efficiencies in the form of regulations. That's Milton Friedman. He got a goddamn Nobel Prize. We have laws against it precisely so we can get away with it. Corruption is our protection. Corruption keeps us safe and warm. Corruption is why you and I are prancing around in here instead of fighting over scraps of meat out in the streets. Corruption is why we win.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:19 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm not saying that Real will win the league.
I'm just countering your point making it sound like the transfer ban increases Barca's role as favourite.

Reading too much into their CL win tbh, which route to the final consisted of Man City, Wolfsburg and Roma lmao.

They wasn't close in the league and they'll need to do a lot more in the CL this year as getting that lucky again is impossible lol.

It's naive to think they don't need to improve because they got lucky and the win that does nothing more than paper over the cracks.

So i don't agree with Zidane tbh, in the past i might ( as they have ruined success by unsettling the team) have but in this instance he's wrong imo.

Also there's also the old Fergie stance that if you stand still you go backwards which is also usually true as well tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:23 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm not saying that Real will win the league.

Reading too much into their CL win tbh, which route to the final consisted of Man City, Wolfsburg and Roma lmao.

They wasn't close in the league and they'll need to do a lot more in the CL this year as getting that lucky again is impossible lol.

It's naive to think they don't need to improve because they got lucky and the win that does nothing more than paper over the cracks.

So i don't agree with Zidane tbh, in the past i might ( as they have ruined success by unsettling the team) have but in this instance he's wrong imo.

As I said. Once again, there's a misunderstanding.

I did not say, and don't want to say, that Real are going to win the league or don't have to improve massively if they want to win the league.

What I'm saying is that the transfer ban does not hurt them, because the areas they need to improve are team spirit, team work, tactics and determination.
Neither are ever improved by buying new superstars every season, arguably on the contrary.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:04 am

Of course it hurts them hmm

What you say is true but it still hurts them, it hurt Barca too because no one took advantage is irrelevant.

Any time in any sport that a team is not allowed to invest it hurts them, silly to suggest otherwise imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:55 am

Its' not silly to at least ponder whether the undisputed 'hurt' of not being able to invest and sign reinforcements might not be offset by a POSSIBLE increase in consistency, team spirit, siege mentality.

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:08 pm

so we appealed the ban in the first place just so we could sign morata? hmm, it would have made sense to just take the ban and not sign any player this past summer (which we hardly did), and go through the winter window (which we hardly sign anyone anyways) without any transfers. than to have it this winter and next summer.....i hope the manager is able to rile up the squad to prevent them from getting too comfortable and slouching
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:25 pm

That's a good point Tito. I don't think the Morata buyback was just one year either... this was the first year we had an option. I think we could buy him over the next two mercatos as well for slightly more each time too.

The whole thing has been weird tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Can Real/Atleti sell?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:14 pm

Yeah, they can't register new players.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Barca scientists should find Barca-DNA in some of the Madrid/Atletico squad ASAP. They can start the crusade and liberate them of their "suffering" next summer, while the Madrid teams can't sign new players.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:20 pm

that hardly makes any sense. we'd have to sell players to them; and i don't think we look like napoli or arsenal who just sell players to their rivals, especially when serving a ban
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:10 pm

@Rinconl
We first and foremost must liberate Dybala our prodigal son and a true heir of His Highness Messiah from the tyrannies of some irrelevant feeder club, for He the Xavi knows the poor lamb is suffering.

"And the Buyers we shall be,
For thee my Dybala, for thee,
Message hath descend from thy Agents hand,
That our feet may swiftly carry out thy demand,
So we shall flow the river of Money forth to thee,
Teeming with Euros shall it ever be.
In Nomine Patri Messi, Et Filii Neymar, Et Spiritus Sancti Suarez."
Amen.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next