Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban.

+45
guest7
nasir6371
Pedram
urbaNRoots
Curtinho
Myesyats
jibers
Glory
Doc
rincon
Kaladin
sportsczy
Beautiful Football
Cruijf
terrance511
Valkyrja
B-Mac
eelir
titosantill
Kick
Lord Spencer
futbol_bill
RealGunner
Perucho21
chad4401
sk3ptical
Adit
Mr Nick09
Hapless_Hans
Dante
Collblanc
halamadrid2
BarrileteCosmico
S
Bankz
LeVersacci
The Demon of Carthage
futbol
BeautifulGame
free_cat
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jay29
Art Morte
Lucifer
Harmonica
49 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban. - Page 8 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban.

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:31 pm

About time. The whole bloody ban was farcial to begin with. We only got it because Barca did. I bet they looked at the kids in question again and realised how foolish it was to ban us. Though we were fine with the ban anyways. Still they should've revoked it all together but obviously weren't courageous enough to do so

Perez though :bow: more influential than illuminati. Time for everyone to join the cult and leave Jiopsi to fight the injustice all by himself

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban. - Page 8 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban.

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Valkyrja wrote:The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has today informed Real Madrid C. F. of their decision by which they have partially upheld the appeal lodged by the club against the FIFA resolution which imposed a sanction forbidding the signing of players for two transfer windows, reducing said sanction to just one period, corresponding to the January 2017 transfer window.

The decision highlights the injustice of the original ban imposed by FIFA, although the club regrets that the CAS lacked the courage to revoke the ruling entirely.

rofl

This reminds me of Napoli when Higuain got banned last season and then it was reduced and they were talking about courage and lacking courage Laughing

"Napoli released a statement saying the National Court of Appeal missed a chance to "give credibility" to the system despite reducing the length of Gonzalo Higuain's ban.

Higuain was initially given a four-match suspension for his red card and subsequent furious display of dissent during the Serie A side's 3-1 defeat at Udinese on April 3.

Napoli were able to get the ban reduced to three games after an appeal, but the Italian club were still furious with the decision to punish the Argentine.

"We take note of the decision and see that it lacked the necessary courage to really shed light on this and do justice to the player," a Napoli statement read.

"This is a missed opportunity to give credibility to the entire system.

"We are extremely disappointed."

Higuain, 28, is the Serie A top scorer this season with 30 goals and will make his return against third-placed Roma on April 25."

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Perez . :bow:

What a man. When is he going to buy UNICEF and change its logo to Madrid logo to troll Barca.?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:00 pm

Doc, Perez has spoken about this several times at Socio meetings. He has repeatedly said we are innocent. At first there were 52 players listed and they put out a paper explaining the circumstances for every one of them. There was one who was illegal and was never signed by the club. When the ban was announced it was only 8 and again all were explained. In September, Fifa lifted the ban on 5 of the players who were actually not allowed to play, two of them being Zidane's sons and another was Garay's younger brother. The three not mentioned had left the club. That was the first sign that maybe the club was innocent. So I'm not of the opinion that this outcome has anything to do with Perez' influence but more his persistence.

As to Atletico, I don't know if they filed the 2nd appeal to TAS. Real had been pushing for a decision and were told a week ago that the ruling would be made before Dec 28th.

And regarding this garbage that this character Harmonica keeps putting out

- he reads every conspiracy theory and files it here but totally ignores the facts when presented. cases in point - Ronaldo publically releasing his tax return showing he did indeed list the offshore income.
- Ref in Japan explaining what he saw or didn't and why no second card issued to Ramos.
- Barca getting a just as easy draw in CL
- his constant complaints about liga refs yet in last 3 or 4 Barca games, the exact opposite has been happening. the shit Barca get away with borders on the ridiculous, yet this guy apparently never sees any of that.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:48 pm

Barcelona and Real Madrid had the same lawyers, so I demand an explanation," the president said shortly after the news broke. "I don't know Real or Atletico Madrid's cases in detial but I have no problem in consulting our lawyers since they were similar cases.

"This legal uncertainty must stop, and I doubt that all of the player's agents were wrong at the same time.

"The players are the ones suffering because the rules aren't clear -this is what happens when their is different criteria used to judge each act."

rofl

So Mr Bartomeu doesn't know our cases but is at a loss why our ban was reduced and not Barca's event hough we both used the same lawyers to argue the cases. Has Mr Bartmeu ever considered that maybe just maybe we were actually innocent.

Perez though :bow: makes both Atleti and Barca use his lawyers to relieve him of any suspicion.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:10 pm

merry xmas Harmonica Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Barca or in this case it's Sport, the Catalan sports newspaper, repeatedly think all things are the same ignoring basic facts. Same source as Harmonica!!!

I remember very clearly Barca saying yes we are guilty but asking for a lesser or no penalty as their intentions were honourable!!! In Madrid case they fully explained in every case why they had not broken any rules.

It's the same thing with the tax evasion cases, repeatedly saying the Messi and Ronaldo cases are the same. the only thing the same is they both used off shore accounts. however, Messi hid this income from tax authorities whereas Ronaldo declared it.

Seems to me they are best to look into the details before calling everything the same!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:22 pm

lol i couldn't wait to come on here after work
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:37 pm

nice post from futbol_bill, we never admitted to being guilty, barcelona did so immediately the ban was handed, with the excuse being that they were giving these kids and their families opportunities....totally different scenario that gets lost in the 'hidden paws of florentino/Real Madrid' rhetoric....which i kinda like, it shows a complex of some sort. all scenarios aren't the same, people need to stop trying to paint us with the same crap barcelona pulled, and we, or i , don't know the specifics of the atleti case, so can't make any assumptions

even though we aren't using the winter window, i'd have appreciated it if they scrapped the ban in its entirety. fifa needs to focus on their corruption issue and stay out of madrid's business. i think they should even write a public letter apologizing for this whole incident.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:12 am

Tito, you'll never get an apology from FIfa (nor any acknowledgement from Harmonica and others that we were not guilty). Don't forget this was TAS overturning a Fifa ruling, fifa never overturns anything.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:22 am

i definitely don't want acknowledgement from harmonica nor his cohorts lol...but yeah, fifa need to focus on their corruption and stay out of madrid's business. they clearly didn't think this through/didn't carry out proper research/ just needed someeone to be labelled shady alongside them....having barcelona wasn't enough, so they come for us and atleti, in a "we are cleaning house" crusade
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zune Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:39 am

futbol_bill wrote:Tito, you'll never get an apology from FIfa (nor any acknowledgement from Harmonica and others that we were not guilty). Don't forget this was TAS overturning a Fifa ruling, fifa never overturns anything.

If Harmonica acknowledges, what is the point of being a Barcelona fan? He typifies the fan base- anything and everything is Madrid's fault; Madrid controls things not only in Spain, not only in FIFA but in the sports as a whole as proved by the CAS verdict. This village mentality is what makes having Barcelona, even when they have so much success, as a rival fun. Why would you want to change that?

Zune
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8