lucianomoggi
salmano9
S
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rolando Mandragora Empty Rolando Mandragora

Post by S Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:01 am

http://www.football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/[type]/[nid]/mandragora-welcome490ss.jpg

http://www.juventus.com/it/news/news/2016/mandragora---bianconero.php

So its official now.

He's been receiving heavy praise from his team-mates and coach recently and apparently they call it a 'big coup' from us as do the Italian media.PSG and EPL teams were heavily linked with him too.

I have watched some videos of his and he definitely reminds me of Motta.He does have a similar style.I rate Motta myself and if can turn out to be like him(early in his career),it'd be great tbh.I mean we'd be talking about a future Marchisio replacement in some 3-4 yrs but obviously its too early too call and i wont get too excited yet but i'll post some comments i got it off twitter.

Pescara pres. Sebastiani on Mandragora "He will set stadiums alight, like Verratti, they have different characteristics but same mentality."

Campagnaro on Mandragora "Like Thiago Motta? For me Mascherano, who I have also played with for Argentina. Similar tactical wickedness."

Hugo Campagnaro on Mandragora "When I was told that he was 18 I swear I thought it was the typical locker-room joke. I couldn't believe it."

Pescara's Hugo Campagnaro on Mandragora "He's a boy with enormous potential & with a mentality that is rare for an 18-yr old."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Rolando Mandragora Empty Re: Rolando Mandragora

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:27 pm

Looks Mature!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:30 pm

So for the center midfielf now we have mandragora, lemina, sturaro , thats cool

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:41 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:So for the center midfielf now we have mandragora, lemina, sturaro , thats cool

TBH, I don't think that Lemina wil be purchased. The injuries he is having are killing him Sad.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:47 am

salmano9 wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:So for the center midfielf now we have mandragora, lemina, sturaro , thats cool

TBH, I don't think that Lemina wil be purchased. The injuries he is having are killing him Sad.

well considering that we have the option to choose that's cool, I am sure JUVENTUS will make the best decision for their own good,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:31 am

He will remain at Pescara until June.

I think he'll be loaned out again next year like Berardi.Cant see him breaking into the Juventus team so early.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:09 pm

S wrote:

I think he'll be loaned out again next year like Berardi.Cant see him breaking into the Juventus team so early.

I can see him loaned out another season if Hernanes stays, but whenever I've watched him with the national team and with Genoa before, he looked excellent. One of the kids in which I have the highest hope in italian football. Wouldn't look out of place in our team, but with Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Sturaro, Pereyra, Asamoah, Hernanes and Padoin its too much.

I expect Padoin to leave this summer and Lemina not to get signed, then Mandragora to come back when Hernanes leaves this or next year.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:11 pm

rincon wrote:
S wrote:

I can see him loaned out another season if Hernanes stays, but whenever I've watched him with the national team and with Genoa before, he looked excellent. One of the kids in which I have the highest hope in italian football. Wouldn't look out of place in our team, but with Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Sturaro, Pereyra, Asamoah, Hernanes and Padoin its too much.

I expect Padoin to leave this summer and Lemina not to get signed, then Mandragora to come back when Hernanes leaves this or next year.

Yeah, there is no way that Lemina is going to be signed. We can't risk 12m on someone who is always injured and hasn't showed much. Lemina and Hernanes were very hasty signings IMO. Hernanes shouldn't have been signed. I hope that Hernanes and Padoin leave permanently and maybe we can loan Lemina for another season and decide the year after? There is no space for Mandragora even next season. We already have PMK, sturaro, asamoah pereyra on the bench (If we play 352). I don't want to see someone with huge potential like Madragora rot in the bench like we are seeing with Rugani.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:11 am

Assuming we continue with the 3-5-2 next yr,i am sure Rugani will get enough playing time next yr.I am sure the management would've discussed this with him because we have rejected like 20 odd offers for him and strongly believe he'll be the future of our defense.And he's homegrown to boot.
Our backline is ageing.I am confident he'll break into the first team pretty soon.No reason to panic.

As for Mandragora,i think its better to handle him the way we are doing with Berardi.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Barzagli is turning 35, I think this will be his best season, can't see him maintain this level for much longer so Rugani will be fine. Even with a back four he will get time, Allegri is great with youngsters.

Mandragora could play in half the teams in the serie a, so a loan would be good. Maybe stay in pescara if they get promoted.

With Berardi we did great until this year I think. It feels like he outgrew Sassuolo, doesn't play as focused anymore. We should have brought him back instead of one of Zaza and Mandzukic.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:29 pm

I don't like berardi's behaviour tbh. He is a bad boy on the pitch and he chears for Inter.

Kinda reminds me of Cassano.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:03 pm

No way, young Cassano was a hurricane. much rowdier than his older more calm self. Berardi looks like a nun compared to him.

He does have a problem with the yellow cards though, still excellent player. Was great today vs roma until he missed the pk. Remember Pirlo, Bonucci and Cannavaro played for inter, doesn't mean anything.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:33 am

He played half an hour for the U21 NT yesterday. Came on as a sub.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Ronaldo Mandragora! Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:49 pm

Very good debut. Even though he played for like 8 minutes, he was influential.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:16 pm

I missed the one game when he finally played!! :facepalm:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:03 am

Me too lol. Hopefully he stays and continues to grow. Great news we bought Bentacur as well , from what I've seen from Youtube he looks like a great passing midfielder, tall and very good at starting actions from the mid.

Would love to see us follow what Bayern did with their youngsters such Kimmich,Sanchez,Bernat,Coman etc.
We don't have to buy great players and have them sit on the bench , instead we can pick a few talented youngsters and grow them up.

and I do think we are going to do that , Rugani resulted very successful , we got Caldara and now Bentacur...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm

We are definetly following the path Bayern chose to take and had success with.
The difference is there are much more loan deals going on in Serie A and i like it. Allows us to keep only the best (Dybala, Rugani, Pjaca this season) while others will develop faster at Atalanta than on the bench.

Rolando Mandragora #38, Pjaca, Caldara, Spinazzola, Lirola, Bentancur are the main projects we have for the future. Not bad.

As for Mandragora he only played 4 minutes lol
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:45 pm

We should pick the best talents from Serie A as we can easily get them but also I would say we should keep an eye for french football.

There is a big amount of U23 talents coming , especially from Lyon and Monaco.

Tolisso,Lemar,Mendy,B.Silva,Lacazette (25yrs)

Plus U20 talents such as Tousart,Diakhaby,Mbappe etc.

You can pick any of those guys and with the success ratio we have in transfers you can say they will be important players for us.

I could see Tolisso as our b2b , Lemar as a creative hardworking LW ,or young defensive players such Diakhaby (fantastic CB) and Tousart (DM/CM).
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:14 pm

18:05 - OFFICIAL- MANDRAGORA TO CROTONE - Juventus, via its official website, has announced that Rolando Mandragora will be loaned to Crotone: "Juventus announces that player Rolando Mandragora will play the next league with Crotone: the footballer Will be loaned to the Calabrian team for the 2017/18 season. Bianconero from January 2016, after a loan period at Pescara, played in the Juventus rosa during the season, making his debut at the Stadium and He is a champion of Italy (in his palmarès there is also the Italian Cup). Now that he is about to start a new adventure we can only wish him the best for next season. Good luck, Rolando! ", Reads Juventus .com.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Checking on our boy. Mandragora has started both games for Crotone as their anchor in a 4-4-2.

He apparently (didn't watch it) play well his first game and then got motm in the second one, against Verona.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Is Mandragora a regista or a box to box midfielder?  Is he similar to Verratti or Marchisio or neither?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:42 pm

I've not seen him much but he is more of a CDM who's best position is before defense kinda Xabi Alonso type. He is solid defensively and has a good technique.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:48 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Is Mandragora a regista or a box to box midfielder?  Is he similar to Verratti or Marchisio or neither?

Regista. One of the few players that I've seen that play regista since being a kid. Usually the end converting AMs or CMs to the role like Pirlo or Marchisio. Regista through and through. Alonso is a good comparison. The kid himself says he is inspired by Thiago Motta.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Just saw that he was playing with the U21 today. He was captain of the U20 iirc. Now he moved up and was playing CB in the 4-1 win vs Slovenia.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next