+5
Vibe
Art Morte
rwo power
Harmonica
sportsczy
9 posters

Go down

FBI Investigating the German Federation Empty FBI Investigating the German Federation

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:26 am

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/news/sport/fussball-schweizer-ermittler-und-fbipruefen-sommermaerchen-skandal-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-160123-99-163341

6.7 million Euro payment to FIFA by the Organizing Committee for the 2006 WC.  German justice system has gotten involved too as they suspect fiscal fraud.

As others and myself have mentioned...  you don't want the FBI to get into your business.  Once they start spending significant resources, they won't stop until they have drained every single ounce of blood from the case no matter how long it takes.  Any party that is involved in any significant way with the FIFA scandal will get caught sooner or later. Reason they go so hard is that they get this rep so people start confessing left and right to get their sentence reduced... and things get exposed more and more with less and less effort.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

FBI Investigating the German Federation Empty Re: FBI Investigating the German Federation

Post by Harmonica Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:00 am

Any word on the 2013 Ballon d'Or?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

FBI Investigating the German Federation Empty Re: FBI Investigating the German Federation

Post by rwo power Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:32 pm

Well, it's about time they get Kaiser Franz, too. I mean, some of the stuff he stated was highly strange to outright suspicious. He signed stuff that he never read, etc.

And some of his statements (not related to the money stuff, but about doping) actually made me really angry (basically what he said was "Yeah, our team doctor gave us vitamins and injections and stuff, but sure that was no doping, of course"...). Oh, and of course there was his comment that he never saw any slaves at the building sites in Qatar...

So it is about time that he has to take responsibilities for the stuff he did and said (and if he is only punished for stupidity).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:54 pm

If Germany has had to pay bribes to get the World Cup, the system of awarding it is rotten to the core. It's like Trinidad & Tobago or Montenegro or Qatar getting it ahead of a country where it actually makes sense to host it, if they just pay bribes.

Btw, "highly strange" sounds worse in my book than "outright suspicious".
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Horses are running wild?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:15 pm

lmao it's about time, after Niersbach in that freaky press conference practically admitted to both making illegal payments and to not having any clue how incriminating the stuff he said actually was Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:17 pm

Yeah. Practically everybody involved stated something like "Mein Name ist Hase und ich weiß von nichts" (literally "My name is hare and I don't know nothing"), meaning that they have no idea whatsoever what exactly happened... Yeah, yeah...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:22 pm

Germany is the last country I believe to be involve in any such activity.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Franz is in deep trouble too. They tried to pin everything on a couple of dead people (Dreyfus and Franz's advisor), but it's not going to work Laughing
The next link to everything is Franz Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Art Morte wrote:If Germany has had to pay bribes to get the World Cup, the system of awarding it is rotten to the core. It's like Trinidad & Tobago or Montenegro or Qatar getting it ahead of a country where it actually makes sense to host it, if they just pay bribes.

I see nothing wrong with that country hosting it tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Doc wrote:
Art Morte wrote:If Germany has had to pay bribes to get the World Cup, the system of awarding it is rotten to the core. It's like Trinidad & Tobago or Montenegro or Qatar getting it ahead of a country where it actually makes sense to host it, if they just pay bribes.

We'd come visit you!!
Hope you have a huge couch cheers
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Doc wrote:

a beachball world cup maybe
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:42 pm

S wrote:
Doc wrote:

a beachball world cup maybe

I see nothing wrong with hosting that as well. My totally un-bias opinion of course. No dog in this fight.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down