I want to express my sincerest apologies, deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathies to GL's supporters of Arsenal FC

+13
Socur Toxanarosa
Peccadillo
BarrileteCosmico
Based Bonera
iftikhar
Abramovich
futbol
Twoism
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I want to express my sincerest apologies, deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathies to GL's supporters of Arsenal FC Empty I want to express my sincerest apologies, deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathies to GL's supporters of Arsenal FC

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:48 pm

I might have been trolling. I might have been judgemental. I might have commented when it wasn't my place. I might even have tried to add my most serious and well intended opinion at times.

I had no right.

I've tried, even just half-heartedly, to support Arsenal this season.

It's too damn hard.

I can't begin to understand how hard it must be for you real supporters.
I can't begin to understand the feeling.

I apologize.
I can't judge or comment on your stances, re Wenger or anything. Not even on Raptor's mindlessly contrafactual negativity.

Another thread was asking what other club could be compared to Arsenal.

I don't think there is one.
This is unique. The combination of promise, steady good work, relative success and pointedly existential failure is uniquely inexplicable.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

I want to express my sincerest apologies, deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathies to GL's supporters of Arsenal FC Empty Re: I want to express my sincerest apologies, deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathies to GL's supporters of Arsenal FC

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:50 pm

It's ok
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

I want to express my sincerest apologies, deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathies to GL's supporters of Arsenal FC Empty Re: I want to express my sincerest apologies, deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathies to GL's supporters of Arsenal FC

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:51 pm

wenger is a legend but it's time for a change surely

this was the supposed to be the season
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:53 pm

You are right, it is unique. Only Arsenal seemingly get sympathy for being in the CL every year lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:53 pm

He won't be sacked, he'll only leave once he's announced that he'll resign. Until then, Arsenal are in purgatory.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:07 pm

Can't wait till he is gone

Like I said. Name the stadium/stand after him and build him a golden statue but please move him on.

We might suffer mediocrity after him like United, but at least we will have a different kind of it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:13 pm

if Arsenal makes top 4 which looks like sure thing now, he will be here. Stan doesnt give a crap, I doubt he knows the humilliation of finishing below Spuds lets alone them winning it. he should leave before Arsenal fans losing their shit at possibility Spuds could be above Arsenal in the near future.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:14 pm

He has to resign if Leicester/Tottenham win the title.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:22 pm

Pls. This is one of the most predictable outcomes in any sports. Don't pretend to be surprised. I've told you about 3 months ago that they will lose the R16 CL tie and the inevitable knock-on effect in the other competitions will follow and they'll inevitably finish 4th in a season where Leicester is competing for the title. Groundhog day.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Bottle jobs.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Hans rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:33 am

Cant believe Wenger still has a job
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:55 am

If they beat Spurs next week the entire narrative changes, the season is not over yet.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:23 am

hah says the guy that wrote Utd off from making top4 a week ago - but you are right.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:42 am

United's narrative has been steady though, 5th place season long. Arsenal were title contenders a week ago and complete failures now.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:53 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:United's narrative has been steady though, 5th place season long. Arsenal were title contenders a week ago and complete failures now.

More like 10 years.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:13 pm

Hope Chels get out of bottom half to make Europa next yr tbh
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:02 pm

Guys

Please don't tell me you're winning the goddamn FA CUP again.

:facepalm:

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Guys

Hilarious, I love how they keep bragging about their 2 previous FA cups as if anyone else cares
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:49 am

Arsene to find faith in this and renew his contract for another 4 years Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:06 pm

well I am still right that I had said, this will be the closest Arsenal will come closest to winning title this season but I had thought they will be in competition against ManCity and not the perennial bottlers Spurs and peoples' EPL Champion Leicester Laughing

And I think towards the end of the season, they will surely be up there to get the results and mount a serious title challegne.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Guys wrote:

We won't

Ok. Good.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:22 am

the last 10 years have made it tough to be an arsenal fan.

respect to true gunner fans
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:27 pm

spanky wrote:the last 10 years have made it tough to be an arsenal fan.

Been like 2 years since i last saw your post
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:44 pm

spanky wrote:the last 10 years have made it tough to be an arsenal fan.

My heart bleeds for them tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next