Art Morte
McAgger
Hapless_Hans
rwo power
Collblanc
51 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg - Page 6 Empty Re: CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:06 am

free_cat wrote:Are we going to ignore that Marcelo deserved at least a double yellow card for backheel kicking Arnold (first yellow), then headbutting him, and afterwards trying to cheat the referee by diving?

Silence. But when Suarez does it - shit storm.

Hope RM go out, dirty hypocrites.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg - Page 6 Empty Re: CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:42 am

free_cat wrote:Are we going to ignore that Marcelo deserved at least a double yellow card for backheel kicking Arnold (first yellow), then headbutting him, and afterwards trying to cheat the referee by diving?

I'm 100% with you for once. This wasn't just a simple dive either, he intentionally put his face against Arnolds chest just so he could start his act, one of the most despicable dives I've ever seen, and I've seen prime Möller.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Sometimes you've gotta love how we bought Danilo. I think the Madrid players all want him to play, because he absolves them from all the blame. Everyone were shit, Danilo gets blamed despite not being at fault for the goals.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Freeza wrote:Sometimes you've gotta love how we bought Danilo. I think the Madrid players all want him to play, because he absolves them from all the blame. Everyone were shit, Danilo gets blamed despite not being at fault for the goals.

When you make Julian Draxler look like prime Pavel Nedved there is something wrong
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:03 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

I'm 100% with you for once. This wasn't just a simple dive either, he intentionally put his face against Arnolds chest just so he could start his act, one of the most despicable dives I've ever seen, and I've seen prime Möller.

It is even worse, he actually kicks Arnold in order to provoke him (aggression), when that does not yield anything he proceeds to make a scene by putting his face, diving and trying to get him expelled. But, yeah... It was a RM player so it is nothing. Poor RM got a soft peno against them.

Last edited by eelir on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Freeza wrote:Sometimes you've gotta love how we bought Danilo. I think the Madrid players all want him to play, because he absolves them from all the blame. Everyone were shit, Danilo gets blamed despite not being at fault for the goals.

When you make Julian Draxler look like prime Pavel Nedved there is something wrong

He's looked like that against us before, even without Danilo. Draxler is a great player.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Clasico exertions may have cost Madrid, says Zidane

All hail Luis Enrique!!! The master strategist!!!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Madrid will easily turn this tie around at the Bernabeu, Zuardiola got this
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:52 pm

Well, technically it is not since we at the Madrid section have talked about it and you have brought it up. What you want is the same level of discussion that Suarez got when he kicked and "punched" two different players on Tuesday.

Unfortunately, not all things are equal and Suarez already has a nasty rep. Posters are more inclined to talk about Suarez than Marcelo despite both incidents being equal in despicable levels. Actually, I think Marcelo was worse.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Doc wrote:

Well, technically it is not since we at the Madrid section have talked about it and you have brought it up. What you want is the same level of discussion that Suarez got when he kicked and "punched" two different players on Tuesday.

Unfortunately, not all things are equal and Suarez already has a nasty rep. Posters are more inclined to talk about Suarez than Marcelo despite both incidents being equal in despicable levels. Actually, I think Marcelo was worse.

My Doc, always classy.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Apparently Marcelo complained that Heckling called him a clown after his dive lol. Apparently as I was reading, Marcelo said that they will meet again, and Heckling in the news conference said, "yes we will meet again when they get eliminated" Laughing
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:20 pm

Doc wrote:

It was definitely more cowardly. I think both were disgusting. Like you mentioned, people talk more about the Suarez incident since he has an established reputation as a somewhat dirty player, just like C. Ronaldo has an established reputation as a diver. Marcelo doesn't have a track record of such behaviour, and as such, people are more likely to forgive it. With that being said, Marcelo's antics have really blown up all over social media recently.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:05 pm

He does not have a reputation cuz people dont fuss about it as he is not Barca player. I bet that this would have been totally different if his kit was balugrana.

And here is him practicing diving. Such a duche

Marcelo practices diving technique in training session
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:32 pm

Meh. And what are the point of these videos? Fking hell, why can't some of you just discuss futbol instead of trying to see who has the most divers?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:41 pm

eelir wrote:
Spoiler:
He does not have a reputation cuz people dont fuss about it as he is not Barca player. I bet that this would have been totally different if his kit was balugrana.

And here is him practicing diving. Such a duche

Marcelo practices diving technique in training session
No offense, but now you're just acting butthurt.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:46 pm

the point is he is a diver as much as (if not worse than) bussi, but as he wears white no one brands him for what he is.

And after Barca's game I am just returning the favor to our fellow RM fans Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Most (attacking) players dive at times. Players get a reputation for diving unusually more often than others or for extremely obvious playacting (like the Busquets incident that will stick with him for his whole career).
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:47 pm

zigra wrote:Most (attacking) players dive at times. Players get a reputation for diving unusually more often than others or for extremely obvious playacting (like the Busquets incident that will stick with him for his whole career).
I would say all attacking players dive at times tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:18 am

Agreed but benefit of the doubt.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Doc wrote:

The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup
ICC Women's T20 World Cup
Rally around the West Indies. Now and Forever.

Proud Molenation Proud Molenation
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:18 pm

My prediction for 2nd leg: Real Madrid - Wolfsburg 3-1
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:39 pm

matpol wrote:My prediction for 2nd leg: Real Madrid - Wolfsburg 3-1

Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:43 pm

A pity these games are on at the same time, both are intriguing. Will be watching the other one, but come on, Wolfsburg!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Will be interesting to see how Wolfs approach this match. I dont think they would have thought to be in a situation like this after a first leg against Real Madrid. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:32 pm

If the result is gonna be positive to Wolfsburg then it's probably gonna be 3-1. With Madrid playing for everything at the Bernabeu its hard to see them lose.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:39 pm

This tie is still ours to win. Don't expect Wolfsburg to get out of the Bernabeu without a battering. Laughing

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next