Art Morte
Cruijf
CBarca
farfan
BarrileteCosmico
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

West Ham For 4th Place Trophy Bandwagon Thread Empty West Ham For 4th Place Trophy Bandwagon Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:47 am

Come on hammers! :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

West Ham For 4th Place Trophy Bandwagon Thread Empty Re: West Ham For 4th Place Trophy Bandwagon Thread

Post by farfan Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:56 am

I'm in :bow:
#TeamNoCLforGuardiola
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

West Ham For 4th Place Trophy Bandwagon Thread Empty Re: West Ham For 4th Place Trophy Bandwagon Thread

Post by CBarca Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:00 am

Can't get behind this at all.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 am

Calma. United will obviously take it.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:15 am

Justice for Carroll.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:33 am

Payet aka fantasy premier league gold. :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:19 pm

CBarca wrote:Can't get behind this at all.
Why not?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Art Morte wrote:Justice for Carroll.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:26 pm

At first I was like: "What do I care about West Ham?"

But then:

farfan wrote:#TeamNoCLforGuardiola

Count me in. Molenation

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:27 pm

It would be a great feat for Guardiola to take an EL team directly to a Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League Champion in one season. So count me in.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Would be criminal for Man C to miss out still, Lol @ Pep not managing a team in the CL, how can one imagine that Sad
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Not a fan of this. West Ham would probably not even get pass the play off and then not do much in Europa. And all Pep would have to do is focus on league and maybe Europa if he chooses. All this would be happening while England coefficient continues to tank.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:57 pm

free_cat wrote:It would be a great feat for Guardiola to take an EL team directly to a Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League Champion in one season. So count me in.

Laughing

Crazy how these haters don't realize this, sure it would be funny in the short term but the long term reality is you are hoping City fail for Guardiola to come in and turn it around Laughing

It makes him look better than he is because they are not trying and you all want this? seriously use your brains lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:58 pm

Doc wrote:Not a fan of this. West Ham would probably not even get pass the play off and then not do much in Europa. And all Pep would have to do is focus on league and maybe Europa if he chooses. All this would be happening while England coefficient continues to tank.

These smallish teams will take European competitions far more seriously as it will be a unique and rare occasion for them. So it is less likely that a West Ham side provided they keep hold of their best players (a.k.a Payet) plus some new additions will do that badly in CL i reckon.

But yea they still can find themselves in an incredibly tough group as compared to a United or City (if they make it).
No way they will go out without qualifying for at least the group stages with the team they have got and with the manager they have got btw.

Last edited by Glory on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:04 pm

Didn't West Ham bow out in the qualifiers to go into Europa this year? They certainly didn't show that small club seriousness...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Doc wrote:Didn't West Ham bow out in the qualifiers to go into Europa this year? They certainly didn't show that small club seriousness...

Yep Laughing

Most of "smaller " english clubs look at it as a burden anyway Laughing Only ones who take it seriously usually are Spurs ( Dortmund farce aside) and Liverpool and they are more of the "bigger " traditional EL teams.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:26 pm

But that was EL. This here instead will be the biggest platform in club football.
And moreover that was when there were uncertainties regarding where the club was headed this new season with a new manager and some new players. This time though they have a set system in place and players.
But yea i wont be surprised if they too dont turn up like all the others.

Leicester will be in a far more precarious situation. They most probably will lose all of their top players and will be in a big dilemma as to whether or not try in the CL. Just hope they wont get relegated because of that.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:28 pm

If I am not mistaken, the play off round usually has teams that are a lot tougher than Astra Giugriu (I had to google who they played) and the Europa League champion (Sevilla). If West Ham finishes 4th, they would deserve it and I would congratulate them but I don't think it would to EPL's benefit.

Of course, there is provision for bad predictions so do take into account of that.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Bare in mind if West Ham finished 4th they would have to go through that play-off round where they would be unseeded. So potentially they'd be looking at Villareal, Roma, Schalke/BMG/Leverkusen, Porto... those types of teams. Then even if they somehow got through they'd be in pot four and get a hard group.

So no, it wouldn't do the PL any good to have West Ham in the Champions League, as much of a "story" it would be and as amusing City/United missing out on it would be.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Meh when Spurs finished 4th they kicked out Inter, and this was before they were the Re incarnation of Sachi ''s Milan. Chances are the 4th place will see them play off a scrub, not a another top 5 league contender. But it can happen, of course.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:38 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
CBarca wrote:Can't get behind this at all.
Why not?

Don't know what it is about them but I've always disliked West Ham. I think they're playing pretty good stuff right now and what Bilic is doing is incredible, but I still don't like them.

Plus I'd rather see Pep in the CL than West Ham who I'm not sure will get past the qualifiers.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Doc wrote:If I am not mistaken, the play off round usually has teams that are a lot tougher than Astra Giugriu (I had to google who they played) and the Europa League champion (Sevilla).

Laughing WTF is Astra Guigriu?? Laughing
West Ham getting would definitely be bad for the EPL in terms of european spots. So I love it Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Imagine if City don't get 4th place. Can't wait to hear from those who were saying joining Man City wasn't 'a challenge' for Pep. Choosing a Europa League team. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:47 pm

#TeamLetItPlayOutAsItWillEventuallyPlayOut imo hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
free_cat wrote:It would be a great feat for Guardiola to take an EL team directly to a Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League Champion in one season. So count me in.

Laughing

Crazy how these haters don't realize this, sure it would be funny in the short term but the long term reality is you are hoping City fail for Guardiola to come in and turn it around Laughing

It makes him look better than he is because they are not trying and you all want this? seriously use your brains lol.

Us haters can always resort to the classic " He just spent his way out of mediocrity thanks to the owners deep pockets " excuse . Proud
In the meantime, we'd like to keep him out of Europe's elite competition .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next