RealGunner
McAgger
rincon
salmano9
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would you prefer?

Keep Morata or get Cavani? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Keep Morata or get Cavani? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Keep Morata or get Cavani? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Keep Morata or get Cavani? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Keep Morata or get Cavani? - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep Morata or get Cavani?

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:00 am

All I'm saying is that turning Pogba into Matic and Fekir for example is a great move by Juve. Like Zidane, a player sometimes cost more than he's worth to a specific club... Doesn't mean the player isn't worth it. It just means that the club's formula isn't compatible with the player. Doesn't make Juve a lesser club believe me. I sometimes wish Madrid had the sanity of a club like Juve.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:32 pm

You are right but its delicate to get the right players. Selling Zidane turned out to be one of the most important movements in that era for us. If we sell Pogba then the money has to be well spent. Its hard to find the right players that would justify it.

The first 3 seasons Pogba was an extra quality to have and was expendable. Now he is a central part of the midfield. Before, he was a runner around Pirlo that could add the extra spark from time to time. Now he leads the midfield upfront. Marchisio is able to cover much more ground than Pirlo so Pogba takes more liberty and is our main creative midfielder on top of his workrate. The formula works great.

Players like Matic ain't gonna get us anywhere, we don't need a DM. Marchisio has that locked. Khedira if fit is great as well. Without Pogba we'd need a creative midfielder that is not just a lazy AM. With Khedira not being the most combative of midfielders we need the LCM to be a physical prescence as well.

Hamsik for example (never going to happen of course) is a similar player. But those players are hard to find. If the RCM was Vidal then we'd have more liberties and could go for more attacking options.

Thats why I mentioned Verratti, Thiago and Gundogan creative yet complete midfielders. We could change the formula but I think we'd change towards more physical (LCM like Naingollan) rather than more creative (LCM like Iniesta). We are Juve in the end and we like our solidity.

Naingollan would be a dream if Pogba left. Specially if we switch to 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3 so the creative duties would be taken by extra players.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:53 pm

rincon wrote:You are right but its delicate to get the right players. Selling Zidane turned out to be one of the most important movements in that era for us. If we sell Pogba then the money has to be well spent. Its hard to find the right players that would justify it.

The first 3 seasons Pogba was an extra quality to have and was expendable. Now he is a central part of the midfield. Before, he was a runner around Pirlo that could add the extra spark from time to time. Now he leads the midfield upfront. Marchisio is able to cover much more ground than Pirlo so Pogba takes more liberty and is our main creative midfielder on top of his workrate. The formula works great.

Players like Matic ain't gonna get us anywhere, we don't need a DM. Marchisio has that locked. Khedira if fit is great as well. Without Pogba we'd need a creative midfielder that is not just a lazy AM. With Khedira not being the most combative of midfielders we need the LCM to be a physical prescence as well.

Hamsik for example (never going to happen of course) is a similar player. But those players are hard to find. If the RCM was Vidal then we'd have more liberties and could go for more attacking options.

Thats why I mentioned Verratti, Thiago and Gundogan creative yet complete midfielders. We could change the formula but I think we'd change towards more physical (LCM like Naingollan) rather than more creative (LCM like Iniesta). We are Juve in the end and we like our solidity.

Naingollan would be a dream if Pogba left. Specially if we switch to 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3 so the creative duties would be taken by extra players.

Matic is great great player WC one, the only option to sign him would be to get Marchisio back at the b2b role he had but I don't like that idea tbh he is world class dm.

Hamsik was pretty close to us this summer wouldn't say couldn't happen but he is inconsistent performer that's why I don't like him, he tends to disappear the 2nd part of the season - same like Fabregas.

Gundogan is great option he will be on the market and wil lbe hot property. I would do a package for Gundogan + Mikhtaryan.

Nainggolan is the perfect player but Roma would never sell him or will demand some crazy ass sum. I like Koke from Atl. Madrid he is awesome great great player.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:06 pm

Gundogan will probably end up at City with Guardiola. I think that we could easily get Mkhtarian if we sold pogba, because Mino would help us in that case. It is best if we kept Pogba though. He is the center of the project at the moment. Juve are showing the ambition by offering him high wages and giving him the responsibility of carrying the #10 shirt.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Koke is good one. Would fit.

We already got rejected for Hamsik and now Napoli is closer to us, thats why I said it wouldn't happen. Remember that Hamsik was only inconsistent with Benitez. With Mazzarri and now with Sarri he is great. Yeah I know Naingollan wouldn't come, I was just saying he is perfect for us.

Gundogan looks set for City I thought. Gundogan + Mikhtaryan would be sweet.

Tbh Brozovic is always one I've liked. Under Mancini he has stagnated. Maybe he can continue our great line of Inter rejects hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2