Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar

+26
chad4401
Winter is Coming
rincon
Lucifer
Dark Knight
Unique
Kebab
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
futbol
rwo power
Valkyrja
baresi
Harmonica
titosantill
FennecFox7
farfan
BarrileteCosmico
Pedram
terrance511
M99
McAgger
B-Mac
zigra
halamadrid2
Gil
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:20 am

Yeah. Ronaldo was tearing teams apart with Man U as a kid. And he was eating barca alive with mou and Carlo

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:23 am

Valkyrja wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:I know Harmonica is watching and suffering heart attack, but no problem i will reply Very Happy
What about Messi's performance against Bayern, City and Bilbao in copa final last season? 4 goals against Arsenal? Against R.Madrid in CL semifinal? Busquets gave him the ball and told him go and score, and he did it

Ronaldo makes first "Messi like" performance in his career and GL goes crazy. and it was against Wolfsburg, and it was defense mistakes. it was like messi scoring 5 against Leverkusen

Come on Harmonica you caused this thread and you should learn some lessons next time hmm

Why aren't we talking about Missi's glorious performance against Atletico from exactly 2 years ago ?
You cant be ideal in every match, otherwise R9 would have won CL 10 times. We talk about memorable big performances. Dont you agree that it was first Ronaldo show in his career? Alongside with Sweden game maybe?
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:32 am

Definitely not. Stop rewriting history. Good lord
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:55 am

nazimali12 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:I know Harmonica is watching and suffering heart attack, but no problem i will reply Very Happy
What about Messi's performance against Bayern, City and Bilbao in copa final last season? 4 goals against Arsenal? Against R.Madrid in CL semifinal? Busquets gave him the ball and told him go and score, and he did it

Ronaldo makes first "Messi like" performance in his career and GL goes crazy. and it was against Wolfsburg, and it was defense mistakes. it was like messi scoring 5 against Leverkusen

Come on Harmonica you caused this thread and you should learn some lessons next time hmm

Why aren't we talking about Missi's glorious performance against Atletico from exactly 2 years ago ?
You cant be ideal in every match, otherwise R9 would have won CL 10 times. We talk about memorable big performances. Dont you agree that it was first Ronaldo show in his career? Alongside with Sweden game maybe?

rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:11 pm

been reading through a few of these threads and I don't understand why it bothers madrid fans so much that messi is better than Ronaldo. it seems to really eat away at them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:45 pm

Okay first things first, for the past five days I didn't notice that I wasn't logged in and therefore couldn't post in threads and thought that I was banned for some reason. Shocked

Now that we have established that let me come to the point.. so apparently I see people looking at this one game and saying that Messi is inferior to Ronaldo etc.,.

And they are right I am with them. :coffee:

*Yes Sarcasm*
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:55 pm

Dark Knight wrote:Okay first things first, for the past five days I didn't notice that I wasn't logged in and therefore couldn't post in threads and thought that I was banned for some reason. Shocked

Now I know why u didn't came when we made that Batsignal.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:56 pm

nazimali12 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

You're worse than Harmonica . :facepalm:
Are you by any chance 6 ? because that's only way it makes sense to say something as dumb as that .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:02 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:Okay first things first, for the past five days I didn't notice that I wasn't logged in and therefore couldn't post in threads and thought that I was banned for some reason. Shocked

Now I know why u didn't came when we made that Batsignal. Also next time try without rope as the kid did.

Jim Gordon: When what starts..

Me : War

LFC V BvB
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Now that we have established that let me come to the point.. so apparently I see people looking at this one game and saying that Messi is inferior to Ronaldo etc.,.

And they are right I am with them. :coffee:

*Yes Sarcasm*

I think people are just having fun cause Ronaldo beasted while Messi just got knocked out of the CL. I don't think most are seriously saying Ronaldo is the best ever or nothing like that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:37 pm

farfan wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Are you by any chance 6 ? because that's only way it makes sense to say something as dumb as that .

nothing wrong being worse than harmonica. he is a celebrity here, and way more important than you.
His presence adds pages to threads, he stimulates lazy users to go crazy and post something, dont underestimate him
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Unique wrote:been reading through a few of these threads and I don't understand why it bothers madrid fans so much that messi is better than Ronaldo. it seems to really eat away at them.

From what I've read on this forum many RM fans if not all have said Messi is overall a better player (looking at their career overall).

Ronaldo definitely is peaking better at the moment. I'm pretty sure all of this is just to spite Harmonica.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:04 pm

nazimali12 wrote:
farfan wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:

nothing wrong being worse than harmonica. he is a celebrity here, and way more important than you.
His presence adds pages to threads, he stimulates lazy users to go crazy and post something, dont underestimate him

Both of you leaving this site would greatly improve the quality of the forum .

The last thing we needed was another teenage   Barça /Messi fanboy .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Ronaldo has an absurd amount of goals, a few ballon d'ors and CL titles. There have plenty of Ronaldo shows.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Unique wrote:been reading through a few of these threads and I don't understand why it bothers madrid fans so much that messi is better than Ronaldo. it seems to really eat away at them.

Most of my posts on messi have been saying that he is comparable to cruyff on the greatest of all time. That doesn't mean shit ability wise when his attitude and zero tactical awareness, along with a lack of variety in his game means that he will never be better the cruyff. Sad because ability wise no one is better
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:22 pm

farfan wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:
farfan wrote:

And you leaving the forum would change nothing. whatever. stop going personal talk about football
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:41 pm

nazimali12 wrote:
farfan wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:

And you leaving the forum would change nothing. whatever. stop going personal talk about football

Improve the quality of your posts if you don't want to get called out for posting dumb shit .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:25 pm

When you say Ronaldo has had two clutch games in his career, yes, you are going to be called out for saying as idiotic as that. Why are you so surprised?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:32 pm

farfan wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:
farfan wrote:

Improve the quality of your posts if you don't want to get called out for posting dumb shit .

lol have you seen a quality post in this thread? why you dont reply to shits about messi and reply shit about ronaldo? are you are a cr fanboy? i guess so
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Why are you so butthurt? It's banter, and it happens on both ends. You seriously think those first page posts are for real?

Calm the hell down and go take a walk. You need a dose of common sense
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:39 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:When you say Ronaldo has had two clutch games in his career, yes, you are going to be called out for saying as idiotic as that. Why are you so surprised?
no CR fanboy.read carefully. i replied messi bashing posts with humour and talked about football. but you CR fanboys directly go personal.this is the difference
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:42 pm

messi is going through a dip and some posters are taking a dig, its pretty funny actually not like messi and cr careers ended this week, if the situation was reversed the trolling of rm and cr would be at least 10x worse, barca fans are getting off pretty easy on here after all the bragging this season.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:43 pm

nazimali12 wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:When you say Ronaldo has had two clutch games in his career, yes, you are going to be called out for saying as idiotic as that. Why are you so surprised?
no CR fanboy.read carefully. i replied messi bashing posts with humour and talked about football. but you CR fanboys directly go personal.this is the difference

You just went personal by calling me a fanboy.
Also, you said Ronaldo had one or two clutch performances in his career. Which is not true. Then you accuse us of being 100% serious and saying messi is worse then Ronaldo.

Also, if you want to make this personal, you should probably go back to middle school and improve your English, because you suck ass at making a coherent sentence.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:56 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:

Also, you said Ronaldo had one or two clutch performances in his career. Which is not true. Then you accuse us of being 100% serious and saying messi is worse then Ronaldo.

Also, if you want to make this personal, you should probably go back to middle school and improve your English, because you suck ass at making a coherent sentence.
hey kid read carefully. people said messi sucks dick. so? i replied in football language and didnt insult anyone. but CR fanboys went personal as soon as i said he had 2 clutch performances. Why are you so butthurt? Answer to this question dont talk off topic and bring my english skills into argument
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:02 pm

in the last few days ive seen messi and Iniesta are finished and Ronaldo is a fraud. I wish Liverpool had crap like them Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:08 pm

nazimali12 wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:

hey kid read carefully. people said messi sucks dick. so? i replied in football language and didnt insult anyone. but CR fanboys went personal as soon as i said he had 2 clutch performances. Why are you so butthurt? Answer to this question dont talk off topic and bring my english skills into argument

Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar - Page 2 TYD0G Go back to goal.com comments. Clearly the GL banter is beyond your comprehension Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar - Page 2 Image
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next