Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar

+26
chad4401
Winter is Coming
rincon
Lucifer
Dark Knight
Unique
Kebab
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
futbol
rwo power
Valkyrja
baresi
Harmonica
titosantill
FennecFox7
farfan
BarrileteCosmico
Pedram
terrance511
M99
McAgger
B-Mac
zigra
halamadrid2
Gil
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar

Post by LeVersacci Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:08 pm

nazimali12 wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:
no CR fanboy.read carefully. i replied messi bashing posts with humour and talked about football. but you CR fanboys directly go personal.this is the difference

You just went personal by calling me a fanboy.
Also, you said Ronaldo had one or two clutch performances in his career. Which is not true. Then you accuse us of being 100% serious and saying messi is worse then Ronaldo.

Also, if you want to make this personal, you should probably go back to middle school and improve your English, because you suck ass at making a coherent sentence.
hey kid read carefully. people said messi sucks dick. so? i replied in football language and didnt insult anyone. but CR fanboys went personal as soon as i said he had 2 clutch performances. Why are you so butthurt? Answer to this question dont talk off topic and bring my english skills into argument

Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar - Page 3 TYD0G Go back to goal.com comments. Clearly the GL banter is beyond your comprehension Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar - Page 3 Image

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo scores a clutch freekick to solidify his legendary performance, Messi blasts his over the bar

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:35 pm

I know man my first post was "this thread is because of harmonica".i never took it serious. even if it was serious really i dont care. messi is just a player not my relative. i can defend him but not behave stupid because of him. the problem is ronaldo fans took me serious and get offended out of nothing
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:00 pm

nazimali12 wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
nazimali12 wrote: no CR fanboy.read carefully. i replied messi bashing posts with humour and talked about football. but you CR fanboys directly go personal.this is the difference

You just went personal by calling me a fanboy.
Also, you said Ronaldo had one or two clutch performances in his career. Which is not true. Then you accuse us of being 100% serious and saying messi is worse then Ronaldo.

Also, if you want to make this personal, you should probably go back to middle school and improve your English, because you suck ass at making a coherent sentence.
hey kid read carefully. people said messi sucks dick. so? i replied in football language and didnt insult anyone. but CR fanboys went personal as soon as i said he had 2 clutch performances. Why are you so butthurt? Answer to this question dont talk off topic and bring my english skills into argument

I'm 20 and I live by myself. way to be a hypocrite and call me a kid, now who's making it personal?
Yeah, your English sucks, clearly you didn't finish elementary school either because you couldn't tell that people were joking about messi. You're the only one taking it serious, we're messing around and you then insult cr in a thread that has to do with iniesta and Ronaldo.

You're in a personal dilemma with yourself, you're the one who got butthurt first, and all of a sudden it's "I don't care, whatever, you're just a fanboy". Take a look in the mirror because clearly you're doing too much cocaine
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:43 pm

Im 12 years older than you.you are too young to get my point.you will keep arguing even if i already explained everything. Your way of talking is too childish. Insulted ronaldo? Really? Your fanboyism level is higher than harmonica

Yeah i will defend messi till the point where you go personal.then i will say "whatever". You are too young to say it.you still have energy and desire to fight until the end.elder people just give up when they face unworthy arguments.there are more important things in life. Its not only ronaldo and messi who doesnt care about us
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:47 pm

nazimali12 wrote:Im 12 years older than you.you are too young to get my point.you will keep arguing even if i already explained everything. Your way of talking is too childish. Insulted ronaldo? Really? Your fanboyism level is higher than harmonica

Yeah i will defend messi till the point where you go personal.then i will say "whatever". You are too young to say it.you still have energy and desire to fight until the end.elder people just give up when they face unworthy arguments.there are more important things in life. Its not only ronaldo and messi who doesnt care about us

Making yourself 12 years older than him isn't the route I'd take in this situation. Doesn't make you smarter. Just makes people wonder what you did for all these years that kept you from developing a sense of humour.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Milnor Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:58 pm

People need to calm the hell down. One should know when to talk and when to smile and and walk away.

Milnor
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:05 pm

Can't believe the mods let a 12 year old messi fanboy destroy this beauty of a thread bounce
#justice4gil
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:07 pm

I already explained humour part.read my comments before asking same questions. The only reason last pages became serious is ronaldo fans
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:08 pm

nazimali12 wrote:Im 12 years older than you.you are too young to get my point.you will keep arguing even if i already explained everything. Your way of talking is too childish. Insulted ronaldo? Really? Your fanboyism level is higher than harmonica

You mean you're 12 years old because clearly you're heated I'm not taking your shit Laughing you're the only one making this personal Laughing

Elder people are prone to saying stupid stuff, you're not a grandpa either you're ducking 32
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:10 pm

zigra wrote:Can't believe the mods let a 12 year old messi fanboy destroy this beauty of a thread bounce
#justice4gil
yeah saying "first ronaldo show" destroyed the thread. How is it destroying? Whatever
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Fantastic thread that got ruined by people with no sense of humor ffs
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:15 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:

You mean you're 12 years old because clearly you're heated I'm not taking your shit Laughing you're the only one making this personal Laughing

Elder people are prone to saying stupid stuff, you're not a grandpa either you're ducking 32
i still dont take anything personal or serious.and im not heated or angry at all. I just try to explain you something but seems you are a just troll. My advice to you is stop being such a die hard fanboy
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:23 pm

these threads are boring now. lets all say it like it is. messi>>>Ronaldo>>>the rest.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3