Ousmane Dembélé

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by FennecFox7 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:47 am

anyone who's played footy at even a semi pro level knows you have to make those risks.. otherwise you're basically useless as an attacking player

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:58 pm

I was gone for a few days, I thought Barca fans hated him because he's a "mediocre scrub"?

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:41 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Name one today outside where he he ran into a defender instead of side passing in the first 20 minutes.

Because aside from that he barely made any bad decisions or turned the ball over.

Oh and btw Messi has 100s of turnovers and bad decisions every season, as do every forward who try to make things happen while the rest stand around looking at the floor.

Unless you want your forwards to be expressionless robots you have to accept that comes with the territory.

I wish I could find his individual highlights which I usually can on YouTube but cause this is CL, Uefa are more stringent with copyrights than La Liga.

Regardless there were numerous occasions where he showed he lacked any basic intelligence. Many a times he was uninvolved in the play where he could have with better positioning on the left, numerous occasions when he played poor unnecessary passes that were cut off. And also there is no need to dribble like that in the middle of the park with 11 opponents behind the ball and lose it straight away. Also he is nowhere as technical as his advocates make him out to be. He has a poor first touch and his style of pacey dribbling is very uncontrolled and erratic. You can see that one the freekick that he won and Messi converted. Lots of poor touches while he dribbles but that time he got away with being fouled.

There's a reason I call him Dumbélé.

First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum