Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
M99
Freeza
LeSwagg James
22 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:58 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/4pkcq7/stewart_the_asking_price_to_the_celtics_for_jimmy/

Celtics didn't have a chance at Butler without getting destroyed, but Brown is still an odd pick

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:05 am

https://www.instagram.com/swaggyp1/

kill me
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:13 am

Don't even know who 90% of these guys are Proud

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:27 am

CBarca wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/4pkcq7/stewart_the_asking_price_to_the_celtics_for_jimmy/

Celtics didn't have a chance at Butler without getting destroyed, but Brown is still an odd pick

I think that guy was joking basically saying they wanted a ton. That's literally all of our assets aside from the '18 pick.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:35 am

*bleep* Suns man, drafting Bender when Dunn was still available. *bleep* me.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:36 am

Just trade up them 5 spots and take Skal. I don't care if he's a project. We can afford it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:39 am

What a drop Skal had. One year ago he was the projected 2nd overall pick. Now he's gettin passed over for 22 year olds from New Mexico State
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:41 am

What I don't get about drafts are some if these players have weak college numbers but enter the draft and still get picked. This guy from Michigan State who has 'dropped' only averaged 8 and 6? You would think only the cream of the crop/players who dominated could only make it to the NBA.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:42 am

https://twitter.com/boogiecousins/status/746149291249410050

rofl

I remember we talked about Skal as a top pick last year Proud Really hope we get a C. We need it badly. If only for a 5% chance of them developing into a starter.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:43 am

Skal is going to Kings at 28 rofl Hopefully we have traded for him
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:45 am

LeSwagg James wrote:What I don't get about drafts are some if these players have weak college numbers but enter the draft and still get picked. This guy from Michigan State who has 'dropped' only averaged 8 and 6? You would think only the cream of the crop/players who dominated could only make it to the NBA.

Because they are given less minutes and play more within the fabric of the team and don't get given much offensive freedom.

Towns averaged like 10 a game for example lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:45 am

Wait, Phoenix hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:50 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:What I don't get about drafts are some if these players have weak college numbers but enter the draft and still get picked. This guy from Michigan State who has 'dropped' only averaged 8 and 6? You would think only the cream of the crop/players who dominated could only make it to the NBA.

Because they are given less minutes and play more within the fabric of the team and don't get given much offensive freedom.

I understand Kentucky more because they're stacked up the ass, not some of these other schools though. Out of the hundred of college kids there should be 30-40 ppl dominating Laughing

But yeah this shit is so hard to predict. Adam Morrison dominated the NCAA and then flopped. I just think it would be safer to pick dudes that have fantastic numbers.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:51 am

Damn I love the Skal draft by Suns.

Should have *bleep* got Dunn and traded Bledsoe as well.

*bleep*.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:52 am

LeSwagg James wrote:

I understand Kentucky more because they're stacked up the ass, not some of these other schools though. Out of the hundred of college kids there should be 30-40 ppl dominating Laughing

But yeah this shit is so hard to predict. Adam Morrison dominated the NCAA and then flopped. I just think it would be safer to pick dudes that have fantastic numbers.

It's easier to dominate the competition is they're less athletic than you if you have more skills. But it's hard for a player to use his skills, shooting etc. if he can't get seperation etc.

You need to have elite athleticism in 99% cases to be in the NBA.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:56 am

Don't call me James wrote:Damn I love the Skal draft by Suns.

*bleep*.

Skal is going to the Kings.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:57 am

*bleep*.

Yeah, he was part of the Chriss trade.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:58 am

Someone buy Adam Silver a personality
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:00 am

Freeza wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

It's easier to dominate the competition is they're less athletic than you if you have more skills. But it's hard for a player to use his skills, shooting etc. if he can't get seperation etc.

You need to have elite athleticism in 99% cases to be in the NBA.

This. Shorter 3pt line, zone defenses. Athletes can't always beast unless they're skilled.

Westbrook only averaged 3 points a game his freshman season, only 12 the year after.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:02 am

Freeza wrote:

*bleep*.

Yeah, he was part of the Chriss trade.

Shit. At least they got Chriss.

Dubs draft some center I've never heard of as well.

Shit draft day man.

Minnesotta are going to be crazy good. I legit think Dunn is going to be special. Dunn + Kat and Wiggins. Damn.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:03 am

Minnesota and Lakers gonna be fun as hell to follow next year. Hopefully 76ers also if they can get Embiid healthy and trade Okafor for something useful
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:07 am

So Deyonta Davis going to Grizzlies. Lakers up now and then I'm off to bed.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:12 am

We got a Center. Hope he can develop. Rather play a house plant than Ezeli anyways.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:22 am

I see why he got taken at 16 Shocked Someone would've taken him before us if we waited.

6'8, 270 athletic and shot 43% from 3.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Proud

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Agreed. LeBron owes nothing to his physical gifts. It's definitely not what set him apart. Westbrook also, amazing handles makes up for lacking physical gifts.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next