Lucifer
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
M99
18 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 27 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 27

Post by Casciavit Tue May 31, 2016 8:18 pm

M99 wrote:
Dave Meltzer wrote:[To cut Seth off as a babyface] was dumb. They need that kind of guy. To do it for a guy like Reigns who's dying in the role, and the other part of him is that house show sales are going down, they're not terrible but they're on the descent not the ascent.

So all of these things by normal standards of decision making, you go "you know what, he's not the guy, we thought he was the guy but he's not". But they are bound and determined that he's the guy to the point of muting Seth Rollins, turning AJ Styles. I mean I loved the turn, but at most of the house shows AJ Styles was getting the better reaction than Roman Reigns. I mean there were some shows were Roman got better reactions, but generally AJ was getting a better reaction. And on TV it's night and day who's getting better. We can all come up with excuses night and day on why something is gonna work but the litmus test on who's gonna get over is if you give them a chance they get over, and that's it. Everything else, whether it's saying some women will like him or he's got a good body or he has a good promo, all these things are factors but not as important You can learn from it, but to go in there and just say because he's a good looking guy and he can be a role model for the company so he's gonna get over, I mean they've had a year plus and it's just not working Maybe Seth would be better, and if it didn't work for Seth then you can turn him back heel. This isn't the time for Seth to be heel, and now people are being told to hate him it's just falling flat

This really shouldn't surprise anyone. The 2015 Royal Rumble pretty much confirmed how WWE views the roster.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 27 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 27

Post by RealGunner Tue May 31, 2016 8:25 pm

YESSSSS ROMAN DID THAT PROMO

THE GUY FFS :bow: :bow: :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 31, 2016 8:28 pm

Can't take Rollins seriously when he does shit like that.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue May 31, 2016 8:32 pm

yea that segment was shit tbh, but it made roman look strong so..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 31, 2016 8:35 pm

CENA https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png

Unbelievable pop for Cena ffs

Welcome back Proud Proud

I am not crying I swear

Proud Proud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 31, 2016 8:42 pm

Cena absolutely destroying it on the mic lmao

Imagine thinking anyone is even close to him on the mic Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 31, 2016 8:42 pm

HOLY SHIT AJ
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 31, 2016 8:44 pm

AJ STYLES AND CENA IN THE SAME RING :bow: :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 31, 2016 8:47 pm

Crowd is absolutely loving this lmao. They realise how special this is
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 31, 2016 8:51 pm

AJ HEEL TURN LMFAOOOOOO

CLUB REUNITED

Please let this be a 3 on 1 handicap. Need to see Super Cena return
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue May 31, 2016 9:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:AJ HEEL TURN LMFAOOOOOO

CLUB REUNITED

Please let this be a 3 on 1 handicap. Need to see Super Cena return

most likely
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 31, 2016 9:11 pm

One of the worst RAWS i've ever seen. Cena/AJ segment the only good thing about it. That's why they announced Cena's return about 300 times every week.

Mr TNA vs Mr WWE. Closest to Taker-Sting we will get on RAW. Crowd realised that too. They will have 4-5* matches everytime without a doubt. No idea who will win the feud though.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue May 31, 2016 9:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:One of the worst RAWS i've ever seen. Cena/AJ segment the only good thing about it. That's why they announced Cena's return about 300 times every week.

Mr TNA vs Mr WWE. Closest to Taker-Sting we will get on RAW. Crowd realised that too. They will have 4-5* matches everytime without a doubt. No idea who will win the feud though.

Spoiler:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 31, 2016 9:24 pm

Mr TNA vs Mr WWE. Aka Mr Accrington Stanley vs Mr Real Madrid. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 31, 2016 9:24 pm

Speaking of Goldberg, hope he returns soon.

Super Lesnar vs Super Cena vs Super Reigns vs Super Goldberg. Never ending kickouts at 2. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Onyx wrote:Speaking of Goldberg, hope he returns soon.

Super Lesnar vs Super Cena vs Super Reigns vs Super Goldberg. Never ending kickouts at 2. hmm

Then triple H comes down and pins them all :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:05 am

Goldberg will probably have a short run like Sting's and go into the hall of fame. My bet is that he will have a short monster run and then get fed to Lesnar since both guys want a mania rematch.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:16 pm

The WWE website just spoke with Bill Goldberg about being included in the WWE 2K17 video game. The full interview is at this link and details are below:

WWE.COM: How did you find out that you were 2K’s choice for this WWE 2K17 exclusive?

GOLDBERG: I just got the phone call. It was something that we had been in talks off and on over a number of years. As a father and an ex-wrestler, it’s a dream come true. To be able to come back and be included in WWE 2K17, it’s a huge honor. That the people would even want me back after such a long hiatus is another honor.

WWE.COM: Do you consider your WWE tenure a success?

GOLDBERG: Hell yeah, it was successful. I got paid and I put smiles on people’s faces, so I don’t think you can say that it wasn’t a success by any stretch of the imagination. At the end of the day, leaving WrestleMania, having my hand raised, beating Brock Lesnar… I’d say it was a pretty successful tenure.

WWE.COM: How do you feel about your match with Brock Lesnar as being your last match in WWE to date?

GOLDBERG: We were behind the eight ball from the beginning. What could have been arguably the most vicious and intense match that WWE or any wrestling ring has ever seen, bar none, the potential for that match was not reached by any question. People knew that we were both leaving, so what do you expect? I may have acted the same way as the fans. I don’t blame them one bit.

There were some good moments from [the match]. Any time I get in the ring with Brock Lesnar and go toe-to-toe and have some fun … I’m an athlete, bro. I’m a competitor; that’s what I do till the day I die. I’m going to be that guy.

WWE.COM: Do you think you have one more match in you?

GOLDBERG: I’ve got 50 more in me. It just depends on the ability to keep it up to my standards. I love everybody to death and I greatly appreciate their opinions, but none of it matters except for mine, because I hold myself to such high standards.

The reality is, you’ve got movies, TV appearances, a kid, you’re 49 years old … things aren’t like they used to be. It’s a completely different day. I’m 20 to 30 pounds less than what I was because I just don’t need to be that dude with traps from his ears to his shoulders. Would I like to be that guy again? Absolutely. He’s still in there.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Shield triple threat for Summerslam? hmm
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Doubt all 3 will be on the same show after the brand split. Unless of course Ambrose wins the MITB and decides to cash in his opportunity against Reigns. That's also assuming that Rollins will be on the same show as Reigns.

Reigns vs Lesnar vs Cena would be a good main event, but again, Cena and Reigns will most likely be on different shows.

So yeh, that's another problem with the split. There won't be as many big matches.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:00 pm

They can still happen on PPVs...

Not as if Lesnar - Cena - Reigns type matches happen on RAW is it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:16 pm

PPV's are part of the brand split too. Which is why they'd need to be on the same roster in order to start a feud and set up a match for the PPV.

Unless of course there's one World title and the champion appears wherever he wants. So Cena one night basically calls out Reigns on Smackdown, then Lesnar appears etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Monday’s holiday edition of WWE Raw was the lowest-rated of the year, falling below a 2.2. However, TV viewership help up reasonably well on a holiday against strong sports competition.

WWE Raw TV Ratings Tracking

May 30: Raw scored a 2.19 TV rating, down from a 2.29 rating last week.

It was the lowest rating of the year, but not the “historical low-point” that Monday’s show seemed destined for. Last year, the December 7 edition of Raw scored a 2.15 rating to set the low-mark for this era.

First Hour: 3.282 million viewers
Second Hour: 3.324 million viewers
Third Hour: 3.081 million viewers (down 7.3%)

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:31 pm

Surprised it wasn't lower than 2 all things considered Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:19 am

Cena with dat 2nd hour rating increase Molenation

John Cena wasn't quite the miracle worker, but his return was enough to keep the Memorial Day Raw viewership numbers above the all-time seasonal low -- even with the show going against the single most-watched NBA game in the history of cable television.

Raw did 3.22 million viewers, the second lowest non-football total other than a major holiday (which Memorial Day is not considered) where people don't watch television since 1997, beating only the 4/25 show that did 3.16 million viewers.

The surprise is that the third hour stayed above 3 million viewers.

Without the advertising of Cena, it was very unlikely the show would have beaten the 4/25 record low. His return was promoted for weeks and he did media like NBC's Today show that morning.

The seventh game of the Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Western Conference semifinal did 15,996,000 viewers. The opening game of the Stanley Cup playoffs with the San Jose Sharks losing to the Pittsburgh Penguins did 4,081,000 viewers.

Raw was third for the night on cable.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next