titosantill
zigra
BarcaLearning
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mou @ Man U vs Pep @ Man C - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou @ Man U vs Pep @ Man C

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Pep should succeed. Everybody but a select few have no real tactics. Should be a cakewalk in the weakest league of the top 5 leagues in europe.

That scrub pellegrini managed to win the epl despite shit tactics.
Pep the fraud hipster should have zero trouble assuming he doesnt go hipster on the epl.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:28 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Not sure why so many posters say Pep is fraud Very Happy I mean hes still one of the best managers in the world surely... Mou agreed is a dick though as we all know Very Happy

But true that Mou is pragmatic and probably knows how to get the points needed straight away, whereas Pep probably needs more time to get his players to adapt to what he wants.

This is interesting since it seems many are unsure what to expect next season in terms of who will win the league, u got these two teams way off the top this season and two new managers, then similarly with Chelsea, but after that u got Arsenal and Spurs who for me are just eternal bottlers Very Happy Leicester to retain their title? Very Happy Considering all that it wouldnt be surprising to actually see Mou win the title straight away for example, or if Pep pulls it and proved everybody wrong Very Happy
Fraud is a bit of fun really. Though in truth it has a double meaning. Pep is not genuine. Many wear masks tthat hide their true nature. Pep just doesnt do a good job hiding his.

I like mourinho more as even if he is an clown, i know he is genuinely doesnt bother to hide it. Mourinho doesnt present himself as something he is not and for that i respect him. Which is a lot more than what I have to say about for pep. When will guardiola stop clinging to that mask of his?

This is the main reason why i call him a fraud. He needs to stop wearing that mask. I have a strong dislike in peeps pretending to be something they are not.

Sorry but can you be specific? What is he really and what is he pretending to be exactly?

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
zigra wrote:I was told Spurs are going to dominate the league for years to come so I guess both Plep and Mou will be failures hmm
Currently 5th in the being odds.

1 City
2 United
3 Arsenal ( Laughing)
4 Chelsea
5 Spurs

Where is the faith in Leicester? Sad

There u go, after all, the two clubs are the favourites, with City no.1 in fact. I agree with the lol @ Arsenal, and I find it quite amazing many still consider Wenger up there amongst the best.

To me Wenger decent obviously but hes longggggg shown that hes outdated and he just doesnt have it to compete with the best. His teams are still just weak and bottle it, inconsistent, not able to achieve there full potential, and it is up to him im afraid. I know the circumstances means Wenger is now the most experienced manager in the league by far now, but u just feel Arsenal will not improve if still under him.

Also on the point of Man C being more patience and probably leaving Pep some time to gain success, I think thats true, they are just not trigger happy like Abromovich for example. although as a fan I really hope Man C dont take too long in that process....I would hate to see Man U win it again under Mou who u feel probably will get his work done straight away.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:39 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Not sure why so many posters say Pep is fraud Very Happy I mean hes still one of the best managers in the world surely... Mou agreed is a dick though as we all know Very Happy

But true that Mou is pragmatic and probably knows how to get the points needed straight away, whereas Pep probably needs more time to get his players to adapt to what he wants.

This is interesting since it seems many are unsure what to expect next season in terms of who will win the league, u got these two teams way off the top this season and two new managers, then similarly with Chelsea, but after that u got Arsenal and Spurs who for me are just eternal bottlers Very Happy Leicester to retain their title? Very Happy Considering all that it wouldnt be surprising to actually see Mou win the title straight away for example, or if Pep pulls it and proved everybody wrong Very Happy
Fraud is a bit of fun really. Though in truth it has a double meaning. Pep is not genuine. Many wear masks tthat hide their true nature. Pep just doesnt do a good job hiding his.

I like mourinho more as even if he is an clown, i know he is genuinely doesnt bother to hide it. Mourinho doesnt present himself as something he is not and for that i respect him. Which is a lot more than what I have to say about for pep. When will guardiola stop clinging to that mask of his?

This is the main reason why i call him a fraud. He needs to stop wearing that mask. I have a strong dislike in peeps pretending to be something they are not.

Sorry but can you be specific? What is he really and what is he pretending to be exactly?
It's actually same with mehssi, both attempt this sort of schoolboy image. When one is a tax evading philistine who kicks balls at crowd, while the other claims to respect the ref only to go a 180° degrees when referee dont favor his team. Dont me started on his planned reactions to goals.

Is also not a coicindence in regards to pep, that barcelona has played more honorably and moved away from his diving and playacting nonsense since tata and luis enrique. For a guy who claims a beautiful game, such has no place in football. Now, barcelona still have play actors and divers but the occurances of such was no where near the levels of the guardiola era. Promoting a beautiful game yet being dirty as shit? Pls. Simeone make no lies in regards to his style.

All this is why I have much more respect for Luis Enrique.
Dont wear a mask, has his teams play relatively honorable, and best of all players dont crowd the ref as much when calls dont go their way. No lies detected.

Pep is unlikable from where i see. Or maybe I am the wrong person to ask. I'm sure there are others who arent madrid fans who share similar views. Y dont u visit bayernzone for example to find out why he isnt likable. There are a few there who got a bone to pick with him. And for the right reasons too.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Thanks and I see now... interesting when u put it clearly like, Ill try and see going forward to make my mind up, I guess I never looked so deeply at it Razz

Definitely right about Luis Enrique, I love how hes so open and natural when he speaks, no nonsense, no pretending, just very direct and no bs, if we should give credit to Enrique that should be one of them Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:25 am

sportsczy wrote:Mou's pragmatism will have the advantage early on imo until Pep is able to get the squad he wants and implement his tactics... Pep's philosophy takes more time. It's not like Bayern where they have a talent advantage so they can win while experimenting. In the EPL, Pep will drop points early on.

Long term... Pep all the way. After year 2, Mou will lose the locker room like always.

Interested to see how Mou deal with Rashford/Martial and Rooney considering Ibra is coming in. I assume Rooney becomes the AM and Rashford goes wide.

You SERIOUSLY think Rashford STILL has a career at United with Jose coming in? Lmaooooo rofl

Rashford, Lingard, Fosu Mensah and whatever other United young lads had better start considering offers from other clubs right about now because it's over for them at United Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Mou's pragmatism will have the advantage early on imo until Pep is able to get the squad he wants and implement his tactics...  Pep's philosophy takes more time.  It's not like Bayern where they have a talent advantage so they can win while experimenting.  In the EPL, Pep will drop points early on.

Long term...  Pep all the way.  After year 2, Mou will lose the locker room like always.

Interested to see how Mou deal with Rashford/Martial and Rooney considering Ibra is coming in.  I assume Rooney becomes the AM and Rashford goes wide.  

You SERIOUSLY think Rashford STILL has a career at United with Jose coming in? Lmaooooo rofl

Rashford, Lingard, Fosu Mensah and whatever other United young lads had better start considering offers from other clubs right about now because it's over for them at United Laughing

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Paul-Pogba-602124.jpg
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:17 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Mou's pragmatism will have the advantage early on imo until Pep is able to get the squad he wants and implement his tactics... Pep's philosophy takes more time. It's not like Bayern where they have a talent advantage so they can win while experimenting. In the EPL, Pep will drop points early on.

Long term... Pep all the way. After year 2, Mou will lose the locker room like always.

Interested to see how Mou deal with Rashford/Martial and Rooney considering Ibra is coming in. I assume Rooney becomes the AM and Rashford goes wide.

Just like Zouma
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Mou's pragmatism will have the advantage early on imo until Pep is able to get the squad he wants and implement his tactics...  Pep's philosophy takes more time.  It's not like Bayern where they have a talent advantage so they can win while experimenting.  In the EPL, Pep will drop points early on.

Long term...  Pep all the way.  After year 2, Mou will lose the locker room like always.

Interested to see how Mou deal with Rashford/Martial and Rooney considering Ibra is coming in.  I assume Rooney becomes the AM and Rashford goes wide.  

Rashford
1.The club confirmed they only want to bring Zlatan in & no other strikers as don’t want to restrict Rashford.
2.The kid signed a new 4 year deal just a couple week before.
3.Mourinho has openly came out and said he is excited about the potential of Rashford.

Cameron Borthwick Jackson
Signed new contract just after Rashford.

Fosu Mensah
Build like a tank. Our most Mouriho type player in the squad. Similar to youngsters like Zouma. If this kid doesnt get game, then I dont know which youngster would. He fits his profile like a T.
Moreover he is closing in on a new contract as well which will extend his stay from 2019 to 2020.

Lingard? Laughing Who cares . Only concerned about the above 3. And even in that Rashford and TFM mainly.

Chelsea fans think just because he didnt do it with their players he will do the same with United kids as well. lol. You have to first of all understand the priorities of clubs. In chelsea it was never a priority for them, you only wanted success. So Mourinho catered to it.
Many of United's board members were against signing Mourinho as the manager even this term. Their one and only concern was this exact same thing. His record with the youth.
Now if you consider Jose rejecting deals from PSG and Real(if rumors are to be believed) and waiting to sign only for us, imagine the assurances he would have given the board. I dont think he would have even gotten the job otherwise.

I am not saying he will suddenly change altogether, he wont. But at least initially he WILL be more open to giving the kids's chances. And thats why our 3 most promising kids are getting new deals immediately after Jose's arrival.
He may revert back to his old ways later though. But by then I hope at least Rashford and Timo to stake claim of their spots in the 1st team.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:14 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Just like Zouma

That's different. He went out and actually BOUGHT Zouma. Just like he bought Varane.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: