S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:13 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:352 formation is an option

------------ fw ---fw -----------
Sandro -- pjaca -- pjanic --- alves
------------ marchisio -----------
--- chiellini -- bonuci -- barzagli -

We already have marchisio, khedira, hernanes, for the center midfield with experience and we also have guys liks pjaca, pjanic, sturaro, lemina

All of these are trustworthy players the focus should be to bring higuain

For a second there I thought you cloned Pjanic... rofl

Can someone tell Marotta to stop buying anymore players named "Pja"? It's getting quite confusing...

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Matuidi looked strong at the Euros. Like you said Luca he's kinda the anti Pogba. He might be an option if we can't get Matic. From all reports Matic wants to leave Chelsea, so he is probably available for the right price...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Well after Marotta signed Morata and unfortunately lost him, he had to make up for it by signing Pjanic and Pjaca Laughing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:08 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:back from vacation Smile

How are you guys?

LAudisa reports that Pogba is off to United.

Ciao fratello!!  Very Happy
Papa !!

btw Higuain didn't answer on his phone to De Laurentis ffs Laughing

He is so coming here, but I don't want us to spend 94M on him if/from Pogba's money. Moggi had right thou Herrera from Porto and Higuain would be great players. I like Matic too.

Cuadrado told Conte he wants to leave and that he wants Juve :tup:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:back from vacation Smile

How are you guys?

LAudisa reports that Pogba is off to United.

Ciao fratello!!  Very Happy
Papa !!

btw Higuain didn't answer on his phone to De Laurentis ffs Laughing

He is so coming here, but I don't want us to spend 94M on him if/from Pogba's money. Moggi had right thou Herrera from Porto and Higuain would be great players. I like Matic too.

Cuadrado told Conte he wants to leave and that he wants Juve :tup:

Hey Dejan!!!!

I don't think "Boss" is gonna pay the $94 million.  He will negotiate a loan on the clause to buy back in 3 years!!  LoL!!

De Laurentiis is gonna have a stroke when Pipita gets back into town.  He's already doing the threats with the "you swore to all of the Napoli people your allegiance to stay here forever" bs...  

That clown is gonna cave.  He hasn't had to deal with "Boss" for awhile, he must have forgot how it works...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:35 am

Marotta will sell Pogba for 120 mln € with a option to buy fixed at 30 mln € after 2 years.
ManU will be like wtf is this ? You really think you gonna get him for 30 mln € nigga ?

Two years after Pogba goes full Balotelli and he will be looking for the best team to get his career back on the right path,somehow he chooses Juve and moves for 30 mln €.

Next, Beppe keeps playing with De La for fun.He already pissed of De La and told him that Napoli will be forced to sell their "Maradona".

- We offer 45 mln nigga , if you don't like it you can sell him to my friend Cholo Simeone for 60 but my point is that you simply can't have a player of Higuain caliber.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:49 am

Chill guys. Everything will be fine.

I am relaxed now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:23 am

juve_gigi wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:352 formation is an option

------------ fw ---fw -----------
Sandro -- pjaca -- pjanic --- alves
------------ marchisio -----------
--- chiellini -- bonuci -- barzagli -

We already have marchisio, khedira, hernanes, for the center midfield with experience and we also have guys liks pjaca, pjanic, sturaro, lemina

All of these are trustworthy players the focus should be to bring higuain

For a second there I thought you cloned Pjanic... rofl

Can someone tell Marotta to stop buying anymore players named "Pja"? It's getting quite confusing...

yeah it makes it uncomfortable to write the names you feel like there is some kind of a mistake , unsure and you just keep looking wtf

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Updating in and out list.

In :
Pjanic - €32M
Alves - €0
Benatia - €3M loan
Pjaca - €23M
Lemina - €9.5M

Total : €67.5M

Out :
Morata - €30M
Padoin - €0.6M
Caceres - €0
Rubinho - €0
Magnusson - €2.5M
Buchel - €1.2M
Gabriel Appelt - €2M

Total - €36.3M
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:28 pm

That's why i say Lemina won't be sold, we already paid ~10M to have him.

The only players we should sell are Hernanes and Isla from now on.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:06 pm

And Pereyra.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:30 pm

And even Zaza, while we're at it. Forgot him.

In fact, Zaza and Pereyra; i would prefer to keep them, but it's only a preference over any other bench player we could bring to replace them. If it helped fund Higuain or Icardi transfer then why not...however Pogba getting sold means we don't need to sell subs for extra money.

After all, if they can be sold for more of what they're worth (Like Zaza for 30M or wtv) then i'm alright with em leaving.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:23 pm

S wrote:Chill guys. Everything will be fine.

I am relaxed now.

yeah me too, if he wants to leave we get a lot of money and I trust Marotta nad Paratici. If he doesn't we keep a great player. Whatever MArotta thinks is the best.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:28 am

Today Mino flies to Miami to talk with Pogba.

On the 25th he returns from vacation, so like Vial's transfer I think if he moves to United it will be before he returns from holiday.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:43 am

Maybe I'm the only one but after seeing these numbers for Pogba (especially the €120m) I'd definitely sell now. I don't want another summer like this, the same way we had with Vidal. It kinda ruins pre-season planning.

Also in Vidal's case we sold him 1 year later for half the price that has been reported after he had an average season.. I know Pogba is different (younger, probably more consistent) but that's still not an irrealistic scenario.

So gimme teh moneyz

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:29 am

Bad news: Barcelona is close to take Andre Gomes, so I guess he is no more an option

what about Iniesta?

if Gomes-Turan-Busquets play, that means Iniesta may soon leave like Alves

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:53 am

Was André Gomes ever an option for Juve ? We already have Pjanic who is better.

I don't think Iniesta is available, i don't follow Barca daily but by logic their starting midfield is Iniesta-Rakitic-Busquets.

Turan is a flop and i believe Gomes will begin his journey in Barcelona as a sub.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:04 am

a player doesn't necessary needs to have lack of attacking skills so you can consider him a good CM, DM player

it can have really good attacking skills and still be good CM, DM player like POGBA, VIDAL, MARCHISIO, SEEDORF,

Andre Gomes has attacking qualities but that doesn't necessary mean he cannot do CM, DM role

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:17 am

Immobile reportedly signed for Lazio, €2m loan, €8m obligation to buy. That's actually a good deal if you ask me

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:11 am

goal.com wrote:The Blaugrana's policy of strengthening their options in the middle of the park has been questioned by Croatia star's representative, who tweeted "I think it is time to go..."

so ANDRE GOMES transfer to BARCELONA makes RAKITIC an option to think about

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:38 am

SKY - Rakitic has emerged as a surprise name to replace Pogba if he does leave.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:05 am

S wrote:SKY - Rakitic has emerged as a surprise name to replace Pogba if he does leave.

Would take. Don't see it though

Pjanic-Marchisio-Rakitic actually has amazing balance in the midfield though.

I still think our midfield is fantastic as Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira though. We just need a capable player than can rotate both Marchisio and Khedira, which is why I'm hyping Matic so much because I think he would be a great fit here.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:18 am

Get Pirlo back if Pogba leaves? Wink

I can't think of anyone that could replace Pogba tbh, but I trust the management.

I'd feel very sorry for Pogba if he ia off to united btw. Mou's tactics will make him uselss just like we saw with France this summer with Deschamps.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:42 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:a player doesn't necessary needs to have lack of attacking skills so you can consider him a good CM, DM player

it can have really good attacking skills and still be good CM, DM player like POGBA, VIDAL, MARCHISIO, SEEDORF,

Andre Gomes has attacking qualities but that doesn't necessary mean he cannot do CM, DM role

Never said he sucks m8, i just said Pjanic is better.

All in for Rakitic imo, what an amazing player he is. I never mentionned his name because i did not expect him to leave Barcelona (those are only rumors so best be careful).
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Luca wrote:
S wrote:SKY - Rakitic has emerged as a surprise name to replace Pogba if he does leave.

Would take. Don't see it though

Pjanic-Marchisio-Rakitic actually has amazing balance in the midfield though.

I still think our midfield is fantastic as Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira though. We just need a capable player than can rotate both Marchisio and Khedira, which is why I'm hyping Matic so much because I think he would be a great fit here.

Bit lightweight that midfield.

Throw a Vidal in there and that midfield would look amazing.

I am a huge fan of Rakitic but Matic would make more sense if he were to be available.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:12 pm

I don't think it's too bad because of the 3-5-2, an extra CB really helps for that defensively. I'm also assuming Marchisio can do the job defensively alone, but that might be asking a lot.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next