Firenze
Lucifer
Mr Nick09
58 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Build Up: Pogba to United - Page 9 Empty Re: Build Up: Pogba to United

Post by Glory Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:07 pm

Its entirely upto whether Pogba wants to return or not. I can see us raising the offer to any figure Juve commands. Mourinho is unfortunately desperate to land him.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:18 pm

Juve probably won't ask for any more money. If a bid over 100mill is real then its up to Pogba.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Di Marzio reporting a meeting is about to take place soon (today) between the 2 clubs and United gonna table the first official bid of 100mil.

One way or the other we could get a picture by the end of this week I reckon. And hope we do. Dont want to drag this on till the end. That way we can move onto other options quickly if this one doesnt materialize.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:That's better than his current situation?

No, but it is a big difference from what you've said in your post. We had three disastrous seasons and we still managed to play UCL quarter-finals and win 2 trophies (not the most wanted, but still trophies).

It doesn't take years to come back at the highest level.

Also, have you ever thought that some people think about life and career in a different way than you? Maybe some people like new challenges and they also want to win more money.

Still, it's not about Pogba, it's about your approach on the subject.

juve_gigi wrote:
That FA Cup is legendary to be fair...

Do you have respect for football? Before Juventus came back to the top level of football, would it have been fair to talk about them with sarcasm or laugh because they are miserable, without trophies for years and other stuff like that? No, I don't think so. Because it doesn't make any sense.

Thumbs up

Haha, are you kidding me?  Were you actually around in the old Goal.com forum days when Milan and Inter fans used to invade our Juve section on a DAILY basis to laugh and ridicule Juve fans because of Calciopoli and the fact we were finishing in 7th place every year?  There were some legendary threads created based on that stuff.  We had Juve posters getting banned left and right because of all the banter.  

I remember a guy called CroInter used to spend more time in the Juve section than the Inter section.  We all thought he was actually a closet Juve fan really.  Whatever happened to CroInter anyways?  That guy was a legendary poster.  I still remember Sciacca and JuveNelCuore as well. Typical Italians they went down swinging.  Sciacca was so emotionally disturbed by all the criticism and banter that he eventually became a Milan fan!  Lol!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:00 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

No, but it is a big difference from what you've said in your post. We had three disastrous seasons and we still managed to play UCL quarter-finals and win 2 trophies (not the most wanted, but still trophies).

Also, have you ever thought that some people think about life and career in a different way than you? Maybe some people like new challenges and they also want to win more money.

juve_gigi wrote:

Do you have respect for football? Before Juventus came back to the top level of football, would it have been fair to talk about them with sarcasm or laugh because they are miserable, without trophies for years and other stuff like that? No, I don't think so. Because it doesn't make any sense.

Thumbs up

Haha, are you kidding me?  Were you actually around in the old Goal.com forum days when Milan and Inter fans used to invade our Juve section on a DAILY basis to laugh and ridicule Juve fans because of Calciopoli and the fact we were finishing in 7th place every year?  There were some legendary threads created based on that stuff.  We had Juve posters getting banned left and right because of all the banter.  

I remember a guy called CroInter used to spend more time in the Juve section than the Inter section.  We all thought he was actually a closet Juve fan really.  Whatever happened to CroInter anyways?  That guy was a legendary poster.  I still remember Sciacca and JuveNelCuore as well. Typical Italians they went down swinging.  Sciacca was so emotionally disturbed by all the criticism and banter that he eventually became a Milan fan!  Lol!!

Sciacca posted a video on youtube wearing face bandana and he said "the primadonas are taking over". Not sure what I was watching tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:02 pm

lmao that video.

Looked like a teenage kid trying to get followers for a cult uprising.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:06 pm

CroInter Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:13 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

juve_gigi wrote:

Thumbs up

It doesn't change anything. You didn't understand my point. Actually, it doesn't even matter. Good luck! Thumbs up
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:32 pm

jibers wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

Thumbs up

Sciacca posted a video on youtube wearing face bandana and he said "the primadonas are taking over". Not sure what I was watching tbh.

Haha, he's actually on my Facebook, I'll ask him about that. I think he's a little messed up after he switched over to the dark side. Being a Milanista does have its disadvantages these days...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:51 pm

CroInter spent most of his time on Milan section.

Not surprising our downfall led to his inactivity.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:52 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
jibers wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Haha, he's actually on my Facebook, I'll ask him about that. I think he's a little messed up after he switched over to the dark side. Being a Milanista does have its disadvantages these days...

Please do and ask where the video is Laughing

Those were the days tbh. The Serie A forums were so stacked with posting talent that they rarely came into the gen sec. It was like a bloody royal rumble in those subs Laughing

Prime Time GL
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Something big is brewing up, there's a 'special' something about Pogba coming from Di Marzio tonight apparently
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:04 pm

In classic wrasslin swerve fashion i expect this to be about Mathias Pogba tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Di Marzio conducting backstage interviews with Pogba, Firenze and Surag hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:08 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Juventus have rejected Manchester United's €101 million offer for Pogba, they're asking for €120m! [Sky's @MarioGiunta]

Giunta works for GDM
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Build Up: Pogba to United - Page 9 Post-28652-thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-g-g2uB
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:11 pm

expecting this to be wrapped up within 1.5 weeks tbh.

done done dealio Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:15 pm

it's high noon

Di Marzio (Done Dealio) wrote:It is getting serious. The negotiation between Juventus and Manchester United for Paul Pogba has officially begun. It was a face-to-face meeting between the clubs today, and the first offer has been tabled. United's Executive Vice President Ed Woodward was present for United, as was Pogba's agent Mino Raiola. Representing Juventus: club executives Marotta and Paratici. 101 million euros was the first offer (higher fee than it cost for Real to buy Bale, so potentially already the biggest transfer fee ever).

It appears that Pogba is leaning towards agreeing to a move to England, thanks in part to the enormous salary (13 million euros net of taxes) offered to the player. Juventus seems to understand Pogba's motives, which could demonstrate the club's reasoning behind the serious consideration of United's offer, without actually accepting.

In the next few days, Juventus will likely be submitting a counter-offer of up to 120 million euros, plus bonuses tied to Pogba's future output and future contracts. Raiola's role in the deal could also be another aspect to consider between the clubs. At this point, it seems only to be a question of fees and prices. Juventus is digesting for the first time for real that Pogba could be leaving, and choosing Manchester United. But no question that this is a serious effort for United to land Paul Pogba.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Show me the money or I won't believe it. smoking
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:19 pm

Pogba, meeting between United and Juventus has taken place: the first offer made...

It is getting serious. The negotiation between Juventus and Manchester United for Paul Pogba has officially begun. It was a face-to-face meeting between the clubs today, and the first offer has been tabled. United's Executive Vice President Ed Woodward was present for United, as was Pogba's agent Mino Raiola. Representing Juventus: club executives Marotta and Paratici.  101 million euros was the first offer (higher fee than it cost for Real to buy Bale, so potentially already the biggest transfer fee ever).

It appears that Pogba is leaning towards agreeing to a move to England, thanks in part to the enormous salary (13 million euros net of taxes) offered to the player. Juventus seems to understand Pogba's motives, which could demonstrate the club's reasoning behind the serious consideration of United's offer, without in reality intending to accept.

In the next few days, Juventus will likely be submitting a counter-offer of up to 120 million euros, plus bonuses tied to Pogba's future output and future contracts. Raiola's role in the deal could also be another aspect to consider between the clubs. At this point, it seems only to be a question of fees and prices. Juventus is digesting for the first time for real that Pogba could be leaving, and choosing Manchester United.  But no question that this is a serious effort for United to land Paul Pogba.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 pm

not bad for a Europa league side :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:21 pm

breathing intensifies
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:23 pm

Firenze getting ready to set Surag up for the Greatest League in the world slam.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:23 pm

Bookies just slashed their odds in favour of Firenze in the much anticipated GLmania main event.

Reporter ES was outside S' house all day but S declined to comment.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:26 pm

Bye bye Paolo. It was nice to know you. You gave us some great entertainment over the last 4 years.

Have fun playing in Europe League this year, I'm sure it will be a blast, and I'm sure it will be much more enjoyable with that $13 million in your pocket.  We will be thinking about you while playing in the Champions League final next year in Wales.

Thanks Manchester for the $120 million. We needed it to buy a world class #9 so you helped us buy Higauin. We still have some money left over from the sale so we could certainly use that to buy some front row seats to Berlusconi's next bunga bunga party.

I guess the only question left is when will Sportsczy return from his Euro vacation to celebrate?  S and Sportsczy, should be some good WWE entertainment going on these next few weeks. I got the popcorn ready...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:28 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
We still have some money left over from the sale so we could certainly use that to buy some front row seats to Berlusconi's next bunga bunga party.

This is huge tbh, i mean if Milan are any indication the party will actually be Berlusconi snorting lines of coke in a run down apartment but still.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next