Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Don't call me James wrote:AD follows up 50/16 and with 45/17 Laughing

This guy is sooo good. Please for the love of god get some talent around him.

For the love of god let him stay healthy. Everyone, including myself, was taking it as a given he'd be injured a lot and for the rest of his career. Generational talent. Please stay safe.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:43 pm

Said couple years back AD has the talent to be among the GOAT's and I stick by that.

Needs to cut out the injuries though. Love his start to the season
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:00 pm

Get AD on the Thunder roster.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 am

I bet he's angry that KAT stole his shine. Last year AD was the unanimous pick for player that GM's would start a franchise with, this year he wasn't even on the list and KAT was #1 Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:16 am

Shows how kneejerk the GMs are, AD was never as good as they were acting last year and Towns isn't either now.

They have potential to be but neither are where the media likes to think they are yet.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:22 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Shows how kneejerk the GMs are, AD was never as good as they were acting last year and Towns isn't either now.

They have potential to be but neither are where the media likes to think they are yet.

Well, I don't really disagree with the gms tbh.
I'd still have LeBron first though

1. LeBron
2. KAT
3. Durant

that would be mine. Davis would be 2nd if I could see a healthy season
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:38 am

Westbrook is going to average that triple double
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:03 am

Freeza wrote:Westbrook is going to average that triple double

Dude plays hard. Cant knock him.

Also Golden State look really bad even winning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:06 am

Betty La Fea wrote:

He's been killing us all game. His stats doesn't show how much attention he creates.

Also taking smart shots this game.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:09 am

Freeza wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

He's been killing us all game. His stats doesn't show how much attention he creates.

Also taking smart shots this game.

And not as many lol, him taking 20-25 shots a game is probably a recipe for success but 40? nah.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:17 am

So many missed open shots... this is so annoying. Randle has been only great player today. Happy he's showing progress.

DLo has been consistent on 3s at least. Would've had atleast 10 assist if our players could score and Mozgov could catch a pass
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:34 am

After 3 games this Dubs teams is so boring to watch. Nothing is clicking. After 4 years of pure entertainment I guess it's gonna take awhile to get everyone on the same page.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:47 pm

Betty, it's going to take some time. The chemistry is so off. Non-existent defence is killing us. I think Kerr is trying to solve this problem first and foremost, because if the D works, the rest of our game usually follows. If we were to play the Cavs now they would eat us up and everyone will make a big deal of it, hope we don't play them soon.

Mind you, Dame and CJ might bury us alive on Tuesday night if we can't get our trey going.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:10 pm

Took The Snake less than a week to make the Warriors his team.. but Curry was the best player in the world though rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:12 am

LeBron had this decoration at his Halloween party rofl

This was a decoration at LeBron's Halloween party...(via Clevezirm/ Twitter)

A photo posted by SportsCenter (@sportscenter) on

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:53 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Took The Snake less than a week to make the Warriors his team.. but Curry was the best player in the world though rofl

Curry was the best in the league last year that's why he won the MVP unanimously.

His team? Laughing what does that even mean? Curry and the whole Warriors organization is trying to make it comfortable for KD to succeed. And KD is shooting well. they are feeding their hot hand. Specially since Klay has been awful so far these 3 games. Curry and KD are carrying the offensive load atm.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:19 am

Klay was good against the Pelicans IMO.

It's the Pelicans but still Laughing

He didn't shoot well from 3 though( suppose you could argue that's been the same every game) despite his overall production in that game.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:40 am

Yeah when I say awful with Klay, it's always just his shooting. His individual defense is great as well as his all around game has been very good. He's gotten comfortable handling the ball more and creating for others off the dribble.

Shooting though has been so bad. I think he's hooting like 14% from 3 after 20 attempts.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Yeah that's pretty much what Kerr and Steph said before the start of the season. They'll feed the hot hand throughout the season, as any of those 3 can lead us to victories in games. With that said, I'm sure he'll still figure out some go-to plays catered to the opposition, when it's clutch time.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:58 am

lmao Blazers got cocky at the end of the half so Steph dropped 23 in the 3rd quarter and outscored their whole team by himself and pretty much won the game Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:00 pm

Your league's 2-time defending MVP just put #RipCity to sleep in one quarter :coffee:

We needed a win like this.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:08 pm

First game we're playing at last season's level. Good to see.

Klay still struggling badly. Man his shot has deserted him so bad.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:28 pm

It'll come in due time.

Just needs to put in some extra time in practice.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:50 am

We look so fun. Most fun I've had watching the Lakers since 2011 Proud

D'angelo finally hit his level last night. Meanwhile Randle lacked a bit, but still played well. If his off games can be like this I'm gonna have to see a doctor. Our Centers didn't do a good job defensively, Howard killed them.

Still 2-3 record against 5 potential playoff teams is more than I could've hoped for. Looks like tanking is finally over.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Took The Snake less than a week to make the Warriors his team.. but Curry was the best player in the world though rofl

Curry was the best in the league last year that's why he won the MVP unanimously.

His team? Laughing what does that even mean? Curry and the whole Warriors organization is trying to make it comfortable for KD to succeed. And KD is shooting well. they are feeding their hot hand. Specially since Klay has been awful so far these 3 games. Curry and KD are carrying the offensive load atm.

He will be the "hot hand" in the majority of their games then.. I'm just saying the fact that Durant is out shining him proves he was never the best in the world, which is what most people were saying the past 2 years :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:04 am

So prior to entering this thread I was expecting to find 2-3 pages on KD OWNING Westbrook and the Thunder's ass but nothin'
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next