Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:54 pm

El Gunner wrote:Are people talking shit about Isaiah Thomas?

Second best player in the East. :coffee:

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 25 Giphy

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:00 pm

El Gunner wrote:Are people talking shit about Isaiah Thomas?

Second best player in the East. :coffee:

Talking shit lol? Thomas has been fantastic but to say he's better than Wall is just flat out wrong.

And I gave the reasons why, that isn't talking shit that's being realistic.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Spoiler:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:23 pm

FFS EG you have to follow it up

I will follow up later but I'm a bit busy atm. Can't believe these guys are talking shit about IT
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Honestly though, I haven't seen enough of Wall to form a proper argument.

All I knew off him is that he is the key player of his team and he is on the level of Butler.

What Isaiah has been doing this season though has to be acknowledged. Boston doesn't have a perfect team, there are still some missing pieces, but he has been leading them (Steph-like one might say) this season. Like CB, said if it wasn't for Harden and Westbrook, he would be leading the MVP race.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:57 am

The Cavs have just exploded against the Pacers.. 40 in the 3rd Laughing

Championship level ball :coffee:

P.S. Korver is a game changer.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:17 am

Charles Oakley ffs Laughing

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshh0gRMFSP568Fz3rq5
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Jabari Parker MRI shows a torn ACL

RIP Jabari, RIP Bucks. Honestly the worst news I've heard all month probably
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:00 am

Jokic is so fricking good, My goodness this kid is amazing.

40/10/5 destroying Porzingis like he's a rag doll.

I'm still in awe how he's leading his team to a playoff spot while AD, Lillard, Boogie, KAT/Wiggins apparent superstars and stars can't do it.

And IT IS all him. Denver sucked ass until December when Malone finally brought The Joker into the starting line up and started playing him starting minutes.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:18 am

No idea why you just threw shade at AD

Guy is having a great season surrounded by complete mediocrity. 28ppg, 12rbg, 2.5 bpg, 2.2apg, throw in some steals and over a 50% fg percentage. I can't realistically expect that much more out of him, especially with the talent around him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:34 am

I'm not having it. I understand not getting in the top 7 seeds because those teams actually look like playoffs teams and he doesn't have the talent around him to help him that much.

But this year 8th seed in the West is so up for grabs and Jokic is surrounded by scrubs just like AD. Since Jokic has been playing starting minutes he's turned this scrub Nuggets side into a winning team. Yes I'm going to have to throw shade at a supposed superstar in this league.

And don't bring up stats in this debate. DeMarcus empty stats Cousins is proving that you can get huge numbers in garbage teams that never actually lead to wins.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:31 am

Breaking News: 6'11" snake spotted inside of Chesapeake Arena. More to follow.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Said this before but Jokic supporting cast is much better apart from Jrue.

I'd much rather have Barton, Faried, Gallo, Harris and Chandler over what we have.

So the roster being trash as an excuse to throw shade at AD and hype up Jokic is bullshit lol.

Also our record is misleading considering all the injuries we had to start the season and still have, but we started 0-9 because of that ffs.

Since Jrue came back and I haven't checked the numbers but I can pretty much guarantee we are a playoff team in that time.

Denver actually have a decent supporting cast while our 3rd best player this year has been Terrence *bleep* Jones and then probably Langston Galloway lmao.

Gtfo with your BS.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Lollllllll

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 25 20170210

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:08 pm

We've had this discussion before. I don't know why you're claiming AD has the same help as Jokic.

Actually I do, it's because you often twist facts to suit your narrative.

Jokic is right to be getting some hype, I'm glad you're recognizing that. He's not on AD's level though and there is no reason to throw shade AD's way when he's quietly actually having a fantastic season personally.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:18 pm

CBarca wrote:Jabari Parker MRI shows a torn ACL

I don't understand how these athletes tear ACL's without any contact. They don't know how to maneuver their bodies correctly tbh.

Hope he bounces back though.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:25 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:

I don't understand how these athletes tear ACL's without any contact. They don't know how to maneuver their bodies correctly tbh.

Because they move and jump at a superhuman level. It's hard to compare to normal people. ACL tears are more often than not non-contact from my experience. A lot my friends have torn them in handball and football in non contact injuries.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:41 am

Freeza wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

Because they move and jump at a superhuman level. It's hard to compare to normal people. ACL tears are more often than not non-contact from my experience. A lot my friends have torn them in handball and football in non contact injuries.

It's still rare and seems to be a reoccurrance among the same people. I've played basketball my entire life, through HS and competitive house leagues, but I've never even sprained an ankle before Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:14 am

It really stinks to be a Knicks fan lol. Every damn year it goes from some hope of at least playoffs and then it ends in drama and disaster. We have a terrible owner who has no accountable, a President of Basketball Operations in Phil Jackson who, outside of drafting Porzingis, has screwed our franchise with giveaway trades (Chandler, JR, Shump), horrible deals for older players (Noah, Lee), as well as shitting on our franchise player. I think Melo has been regressing a lot this season but what Phil is doing is a joke.

What do you guys think of these knicks? We're such a laughable franchise it's pathetic
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:14 am

Also, started a "We want Oakley" chant vs the Nuggets on Friday at the Garden Laughing Laughing Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:42 am

JOKIC is sooo good. Absolutely destroying the Warriors tonight. Triple Double and the W.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Dat God level passing.. time to make a run for dat MVP trophy :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:55 am

Kyrie Irving is a flat earth truther rofl

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Okay this flat earth bullshit was a door I did not want opened.
Look... I knew basketball players were stupid. But I had no idea the retardation was this severe.

Wilson Chandler agrees with Kyrie that the earth is flat and it's a conspiracy to sell people on the idea of aliens in movies or something.

Draymond said it's as likely that the earth is flat as it's round and that NASA's evidence is just as valid as a pleb with a panorama cam.

Please. No more science question for these retards.
Just imagine now that the educational system gets worse the next 4 years. We might end up with Brick Tamlands on all teams.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 pm

lmao at listening to what athletes have to say about anything other than their respective sport.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:30 pm

I hope he was trolling :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next