Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:38 am

Don't call me James wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
WB outplayed him and then Kyrie did. That would be the general consensus if you asked a large number of ball fans, guaranteed

The only reason Curry is getting shitted on is because of the finals and rightly so.

But he shit on both Lillard and Westbrook and that's the general consensus you retarded clown.

Lol at series ended at game 6 rofl  Let's give Westbrook a pass for shitting the bed in game 7.

You're the only person that thinks Curry outplayed Westbrook that series. I would rather have a bad game while playing hard, than sit around and get saved by my team mate Laughing

Let's take a vote just in this forum :coffee:

Last edited by LeSwagg James on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:40 am

You need to go rewatch the series because you're obviously not remembering it right.

Steph averaged 33ppg in the last 3 games after OKC went 3-1. Westbrook absolutely shit the bed even worse than Durant after 3-1.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:41 am

Durant is clearly the best player on GSW right now
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:46 am

Game 5 -> must win, I'll give him this one
Game 6 -> don't even want to hear his name, Klay put the team on his back
Game 7 -> easy win over broken OKC team
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:48 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
I would rather have a bad game while playing hard, than sit around and get saved by my team mate Laughing

Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house you retard.

Remember this
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Ray-Allen-Hits-Three-to-Force-OT-Game-6-NBA-Finals

Saving LeBron's ass yet in another final. Basically saved his whole legacy with that shot Laughing

As for Steph he had 31 points in Game 6, you acting as if he played bad and Klay saved him. We needed Klay to finally go off that series but it wasn't because Steph was playing bad that game.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:49 am

Getting their ass beat on national TV by a team that will struggle to make the playoffs lmao.. this never happened to the "last super team" Heat Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:50 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
I would rather have a bad game while playing hard, than sit around and get saved by my team mate Laughing

Remember this
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Ray-Allen-Hits-Three-to-Force-OT-Game-6-NBA-Finals

Saving LeBron's ass yet in another final. Basically saved his whole legacy with that shot Laughing

As for Steph he had 31 points in Game 6, you acting as if he played bad and Klay saved him. We needed Klay to finally go off that series but it wasn't because Steph was playing bad that game.

One shot isn't saving.. LeBron went into a state mode to get them within striking distance also

Curry rode Klay's wave

Nice try though Laughing

Last edited by LeSwagg James on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:51 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Getting their ass beat on national TV by a team that will struggle to make the playoffs lmao.. this never happened to the "last super team" Heat Laughing

Please don't jinx this dude.

Also, we're so much better than we get credit for at the moment. Personally think we're better than Nuggets and T-Wolves
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:52 am

Didn't the Heat start their super team reign at a 10-9 record Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:53 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

Remember this

One shot isn't saving.. LeBron went into a state mode to get them within striking distance also

Curry rode Klay's wave

Nice try though Laughing

One shot isn't saving rofl

The game was over after that shot. The Heat had lost. The shot is the definition of saving you retard.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:54 am

Don't call me James wrote:Didn't the Heat start their super team reign at a 10-9 record Laughing

That was a whole new team though. This is a single guy.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:57 am

Steph Curry's streak with consecutive 3s ends at 157. Amazing takeaway from this game. Ending the greatest 3pt shooters streak Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:58 am

Freeza wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Didn't the Heat start their super team reign at a 10-9 record Laughing

No it's not. It's No Bogut, no Barnes, no Ezeli, No Speights, No Barbosa. They were all important cogs of the machine.

The bench sucks ass at the moment. The defense is awful. It's not just one guy.

You acting as if this wasn't expected. lol I don't expect even 60 wins. after 73 win last season and realizing that regular season i the most useless thing in the world, it doesn't matter at all.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:59 am

Also this Lakers team at Staples even beat the 73 win team last season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:59 am

How are you going to say LeBron got saved by Allen that game when he was the best player on the floor Laughing

If they lost he wouldn't get backlash for his performance, just losing the series.. Curry however wasn't doing shit that game until Klay got going.. he would of gotten destroyed
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:00 am

They never got raped not national TV by a team of this caliber though
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:00 am

LeSwagg James wrote:How are you going to say LeBron got saved by Allen that game when he was the best player on the floor Laughing

If they lost he wouldn't get backlash for his performance, just losing the series.. Curry however wasn't doing shit that game until Klay got going.. he would of gotten destroyed

Why are you lying again? Curry had 31 points that game 6. He had a good game.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:01 am

Freeza wrote:

No it's not. It's No Bogut, no Barnes, no Ezeli, No Speights, No Barbosa. They were all important cogs of the machine.

The bench sucks ass at the moment. The defense is awful. It's not just one guy.

You acting as if this wasn't expected. lol I don't expect even 60 wins. after 73 win last season and realizing that regular season i the most useless thing in the world, it doesn't matter at all.

I called this win tbf.

I don't really care about regular season record for these kinds of teams. They just have to click by playoff time.

Love my team right now though Proud

Tacos agains warriors ffs Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:01 am

This is what LeBron did in that game 6 when Ray Allen saved him

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 XxRuyC
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:04 am

Lakers are a good young team. I like them. Happy for Luke.

Anyways, I know it's popular to hate on GSW. I'm gonna let Swagg have his jerk off session.

None of this matters really like Moal would say Laughing  We'll make the playoffs. Outside of Spurs nobody has a shot of stopping us getting to the finals. And then it's Round 3 of the rivalry.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:06 am

LeSwagg James wrote:How are you going to say LeBron got saved by Allen that game when he was the best player on the floor Laughing

Why are you lying again? Curry had 31 points that game 6. He had a good game.

Rewatch the game.. Curry regularly has those games where he doesn't do shit but ends up with 30 pts because he hits so many 3's.. 25 of his 31 pts were from downtown or the free throw line
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:07 am

Don't call me James wrote:This is what LeBron did in that game 6 when Ray Allen saved him

He hit a 3 right before that Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:08 am

lol so what, that's his game.

31 points is 31 points to the overall score.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:08 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 B55f1c2a791c40f1be8fe903b33246ee?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=ba0ca9d973d3aa63d63af2a7f514acbc
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:09 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:This is what LeBron did in that game 6 when Ray Allen saved him

He hit a 3 right before that Laughing

He missed the most important shot and Jesus saved him. There's no ifs, buts, or maybes here.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:16 am

Freeza wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 B55f1c2a791c40f1be8fe903b33246ee?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=ba0ca9d973d3aa63d63af2a7f514acbc

rofl

Klay is shooting 18% from downtown so far? Lol.. in b4 egos start to clash
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next