Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Freeza wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 B55f1c2a791c40f1be8fe903b33246ee?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=ba0ca9d973d3aa63d63af2a7f514acbc

rofl

Klay is shooting 18% from downtown so far? Lol.. in b4 egos start to clash

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:20 pm

I'm hoping Klay gets a huge ego, doubt it, but hope. Would love him on our team, would fit right in as Nick Young's backup.

Also, Julius Randle might be the most underrated player in the league right now. He's MIP for me. The stats might not show it, but the difference between last year and this year is ridiculous.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm

This one rofl

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 0QQyf7W
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:27 pm

The Lakers just need Ingram to become a star and they'll be fine.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:30 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:The Lakers just need Ingram to become a star and they'll be fine.

I have no worries anymore. Our talent is amazing. We have a legit five player core that can become great in a few years. Spice it up with role-players and the right development we can be a high seed eventually. Can't wait. No more tanking Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:51 pm

Really hope the lakers can dominate again so everyone can go back to hating the lakers instead of this dumb cavs warriors rivalry

the amount of fake plastic fans on both teams is disgusting

Feels good to support a franchise like the Bucks tbh. Nothing keeps you grounded more than continual disappointment and proclaiming Giannis has LeBron like potential (he does)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Westbrook beat Curry consistently last season rofl rofl rofl

WHAT AM I READING??? Your league's 2-time (one being unanimous) MVP was only messed up by Kyrie last season.

Really glad for the Lakers. As I said before they look promising. Love that guy Jordan Clarkson. What a baller.

If Klay ever goes to Lakers, I'm getting dual team supporting access rights.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:39 pm

BTW McAgger, I for one expects this GSW team to win more than 60 games with that fire power. We've had a shit start to the season in all honesty. Chemistry is way off, team feels almost disjointed. I don't know what has happened to Klay's shooting. I feel like if he gets it going, we'll start to look better. Steph also seems to struggle with this transition of the team. As you rightly said, it's not just Durant. But the other fans and media out there will make it sound that way. A lot of consistent, well-fitted-to-the-system bench players left, and we got only a few decent ones in return. I'm also not so sure about Zaza Pachulia as of now. Maybe we could fish for a more defensive/rim protecting centre during trade season? hmm Perhaps it'll take till after the All-Star break for us to really work out a new playing system which gets the best out of all our players. I don't want to be watching this team throughout the playoffs with KD and/or Steph playing heroball.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:48 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:How are you going to say LeBron got saved by Allen that game when he was the best player on the floor Laughing

If they lost he wouldn't get backlash for his performance, just losing the series.. Curry however wasn't doing shit that game until Klay got going.. he would of gotten destroyed

Yes he *bleep* would have lol

Up until game 7 he was getting constant criticism in that series because Spurs would dare him to shoot and he couldn't do it.

His stats were way down across the board, Wade was better than him those first 6 games. He was fantastic in game 7 but let's not bullshit and act like he played amazing in that series, also he was saved by Ray but no need to get butthurt by it everyone who has won a chip does at some point.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:01 am

He averaged 25 11 and 7, Wade averaged 19 4 and 4 lmao. The only time Wade played better than LeBron in those 4 years was against Dallas. That's it.

How the hell does Wade play better for 6 games and not get the MVP? That delusion.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:03 am

So prior to entering this thread I was expecting to find 2-3 pages on Lakers OWNING Curry and the Warriors' ass but nothin'
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:09 pm

Embiid is already the best player in his draft class

Embiid is better than KAT also
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:59 pm

OMFG Randle, I love you man rofl Laughing

Guy just retired Tyson Chandler

my lord rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Phoenix are way overdue a number 1 pick in the draft. They've never had one in their history even though they've sucked for much longer than they've been good.

This has to be the year. Need an injection of hype around these parts. Baskeball has really died off since Nash left. Town used to be insane about bball when team was relevant and there was star power here.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Booker looked incredible, so they have that going.
Not much else though. Should've played the young guys more.

I'm so happy watching this team. Probably the most fun young team in the league. Everyone plays so well together. Uncle P and DLo no longer enemies.

DLo needs to play better though, looked off all night. If he was his usual self, this would've been over sooner. But all good.

Luke Walton is so freaking good though. Warriors must be so sad they lost him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Yea Booker is a bright young player. The new Klay Thompson apparently.

Y'all were saying Luke Walton had little to do with the Warriors run at the start of last season when I was the only one defending him hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:45 pm

He's nothing like Klay imo, his handle and vision far exceeds anything Klay has ever shown.

They are totally different players, the only comparison they share is that they both have ridiculously good strokes.

But yeah dude is legit, that was obvious last season but the last two games basically confirms it with 38 and 39 points ffs.

Not to mention he only turned 20 last week ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:05 am

El Gunner wrote:Yea Booker is a bright young player. The new Klay Thompson apparently.

Y'all were saying Luke Walton had little to do with the Warriors run at the start of last season when I was the only one defending him hmm

I was praising Luke more than anyone hmm

I also stated multple times that it was retarded he didn't get the wins on his resume, when Kerr was out. It was completely retarded.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:19 pm

rofl

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 15 Screen10
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:47 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOL

MVP :bow:

Lakers ended Stephs consecutive 3 record last game so he comes out and sets a new record tonight :bow: :bow:

13 made tonight.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:56 pm

MVP doing MVP things Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:35 am

Can't wait for Warriors - Lakers in the playoffs.

We're well on our way
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:32 am

As a Pelicans fan i believe all records against the Pelicans shouldn't count tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:33 am

Steph got his 46 points on 26 shots.

Remember Wesbricks 50 points on 44 shots last week Laughing

Steph let his other teammates all get theirs as well, didn't have to hog all the shots.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:39 am

Don't call me James wrote:Steph got his 46 points on 26 shots.

Remember Wesbricks 50 points on 44 shots last week Laughing

Steph let his other teammates all get theirs as well, didn't have to hog all the shots.

Shooters on OKC: Roberson, Oladipo
Shoters on GSW: Klay, Kevin Durant, Draymond

What a waste Westbrook isn't passing to them scorers.

You've got a really selective memory. Should we compare Westbrook and Curry's performances against Lakers? I can sure as hell say who I was more afraid of during those matches Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:45 am

I don't know why you are bringing Lakers into this, or every other discussion. We get it you have a winning record first time in 5 years and have a talented team Laughing

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next