Warrior
Tomwin Lannister
S
Luca
juve_gigi
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Juventus Post Pogba... So what's next?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus Post Pogba... So what's next??

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:We don't know that Pogba will leave Juventus. He will probably not leave Juve; it's all speculation over the web; no clear evidence of this transfer, right? Shouldn't you make plans only if it's something concrete? hmm

Last summer there were many rumours regarding De Gea's move to Real Madrid since July. Pursuant to what the web and media said, he was Real Madrid's player since August. Finally, we found out that Real Madrid didn't even make an offer for him until the last days of the summer transfer window.

this one will not fail trust me

JUVENTUS want HIGUAIN
MAN UNITED want POGBA

the price is not expensive it is reasonable, the negotiations has their own ways but it will be around 100 million

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus Post Pogba... So what's next?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus Post Pogba... So what's next??

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:08 pm

S wrote:He has asked to leave. His transfer to United will be completed shortly.

How do you know? Can you show it to me?
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:17 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
S wrote:He has asked to leave. His transfer to United will be completed shortly.

You will find it soon enough. Its done dealio. Not trolling.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:22 pm

S wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

So why don't you show it (your source) to me, if you are not trolling? Smile
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
S wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

So why don't you show it (your source) to me, if you are not trolling? Smile
http://www.football-italia.net/

Read the newspaper headlines of today's papers in this site.

Also other sources like La Stampa and Sky Italia who are reliable have reported just about the same. Deal is close and Pogba has asked to leave.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Yes, but that's what I was saying. Last summer, it was the same with De Gea.

It's easy to put on a site or in a newspaper any text/information. I am not convinced. Thanks anyway for providing your source. Smile
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:36 pm

Juventus took Pogba on free transfer- from Man united
now they are selling him 120 million

Pogba will fail to impress with Man united and we will take him on loan with option to buy

so we end with both higuain and pogba

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:15 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:Juventus took Pogba on free transfer- from Man united
now they are selling him 120 million

Pogba will fail to impress with Man united and we will take him on loan with option to buy

so we end with both higuain and pogba

I hope this fantasy becomes true and pogba ends up being just another normal midfielder... He won't win in United and he will be stuck there for years imo. If he wants to win he should go to RM or Barca. It's laughable that he said yes to United.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Agreed, he really should have gone to Spain after Juve. But money is money and he may have the desire to succeed at United after having developed there. He will do well though, no doubt.

Mourinho is a quality coach and this is a guy he is personally asking for. When Mou gets rolling his players perform like clockwork, Pogba will be a hit once United get it together.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:21 pm

He is only 23 though, I bet he will move again in 4 or 5 years
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:27 pm

logically speaking Pogba is physically good player and that is an advantage in EPL

in BARCELONA they love small , tiny little players like MESSI, INIESTA , they don't really do good with BIG players like VIEIRA, IBRA, POGBA

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:30 pm

United won't go back to the top after SAF left... They will never be the same. They are basically another $hitty now IMO, no offence United fans.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:34 pm

If Pogba gets sold I'm all for going for Matic. He can work the DM and make Marchisio a mezz'ala again if Allegri wants, or any variation of that when Khedira is injured.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:00 pm

rincon wrote:If Pogba gets sold I'm all for going for Matic. He can work the DM and make Marchisio a mezz'ala again if Allegri wants, or any variation of that when Khedira is injured.
but
Matic is juat average :/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Matic was one of Chelsea's best players when they won the league the previous year. He is proven quality.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:04 pm

Its just that I think we need muscle, If Pjanic is gonna take Pogba's spot then we are trading a 6'3 beast for a midget Laughing
We lost strength already when Vidal left, I like the midfield to be tough. Matic can bring some of that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:10 pm

When you transfer a player you should make sure you bring qualities as much as you can,

Vidal for example he was bringing so much to the team and that is a player you wish to have

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:33 pm

The post Pogba problems are fixed. Allegri already found someone to play basketball with

Juventus Post Pogba... So what's next?? - Page 3 Cn0HBzKW8AAT6xG
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:29 pm

S wrote:Super clubs doesnt let go off star players that easily. That said for us to become a super club, we need to win the CL or at least make another final. Without CL , no one would recognize you as one imo especially when you're playing in a much weaker Serie A these days.

I agree with you on pretty much everything except one little thing.

You may not be a "super club" yet, but you've shown with the Pogba sale that you have big club mentality.

A selling club sells their players regardless of whether or not they ask to leave. Juventus, however, held out even though the had received a mega-bid for him. It was only until he asked to leave that you decided to budge.

You're a club that protects its stars no matter how high clubs bid for them, and you only sell when they ask to leave. You have to respect that.

As for success, I think I don't need to remind you that Juve has been way more successful than United in recent years. You reached the CL final while United has been non-existent.

Pogba's move is purely money motivated, nothing else. If you had cash as much as United, he wouldn't leave.

So if there's one thing you need to blame your club for, it's not having as much cash as the European elites.

But if you ask me, it's a blessing in disguise: you don't want mercenaries wearing your beloved club's iconic shirt, you want players who wears it to bleed for it.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:37 pm

When are we going to stop calling professional players mercenaries? They dont live in fantasy land like fans they are high caliber athletes and seeking the biggest paycheck as possible is part of the job. He is earning money now to secure two or three geenration of his family. Bleeding the jersey lol, how about all those jerseys bleeder play for free to please the fans too lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:When are we going to stop calling professional players mercenaries? They dont live in fantasy land like fans they are high caliber athletes and seeking the biggest paycheck as possible is part of the job. He is earning money now to secure two or three geenration of his family. Bleeding the jersey lol, how about all those jerseys bleeder play for free to please the fans too lmao

Loyalty is dead in sports for me but in those odd instances when we do see it, we recognize it and appreciate it.

This sport is also a spectator sport, high caliber swimmers do not come close to the wages of football players. We, the fans, are the reason these players live these lavish lifestyles for being expert ball kickers, so make no mistake when we discuss it as such.

There are certainly mercenaries, look at every player that has gone to China and pissed away what was left of their career. Higuain was offered 50M from China per season and rejected it. Why? Because he knew that would mark the end of his career, no more Argentina call ups (would be a blessing), no more meaningful performances, no more football, just money.

It's not like Pogba was on peanuts with Juventus, he makes more money in a season most of us will see in a lifetime and that's excluding endorsements. Let's call it how it is. The move certainly was financially motivated but also a new challenge for Paul. I didn't see anyone use the term mercenary until now.

I wouldn't say this is the move of a mercenary and quite frankly, I agree with Demon, you want players who want to be here and there are many great ones thankfully. We don't need an unlimited bank account and a blank cheque to make a competitive team.

Brb netting 5M euros per year + 40M adidas deal and various other endorsements at 23 years old- it's not enough, I have my great great great grandchildren to think about. Get a great great grip before I backhand you back to the general section Nick

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:54 pm

I don't think he's a mercenary but the family argument Laughing oh god.

Guy's earned and is earning enough for the next 100 Years worth of Pogbas to live off of comfortably if they chose to budget it Laughing he's not thinking about his poor great great grandkids he's wanting some extra bank and to go back to England.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:55 pm

I guess that's your opinion, and even though I respect it, I couldn't disagree with it more.

One annual salary at United, and he'll have earned more money in one year than most software engineers in a lifetime. Heck, what he's earned at Juventus is more than what most people make in a lifetime.

This move wasn't about financial necessity because he already has more money than 90% of the world's population.

It's one thing to go for a bigger paycheck while joining a club more successful than your current, it's quite another to go for a club solely and purely motivated by money.

He's a mercenary with no loyalty or allegiance for anything but money.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Paul "the Accountant" Pogba Proud

How far we've come from the days of Boniperti when the saying was "winning isn't important, it's the only thing that counts"

Now the only thing we count is them dollars

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:59 pm

A lot of people make the mistake of looking at players salaries from their own perspective.

Sitting there earning a low 5 figure salary and going

" F*CK YEAH I'D SACRIFICE MY CAREER FOR THAT MONEY!"

But the increase in quality of life for a player earning say 6m/season jumping up a couple of million is not significant at all. It's practically non existent unless you decide to start collecting super yachts instead of £200,000 cars.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:04 pm

It does not matter what the average joe can earn. Wanting to maximize your earning potential is only natural and pogba has the opportuniy to go from 6 to 15 net its a no brainer. He is going to earn more and thats it.

Loyaltt matters only as much as what you put in my bank account. You think Ronaldo or Messi would be in their clubs earning peanut wages for the love of the jersey? Nope. Their agent increase their wages every 2-3 years

CR loves Madris im sure but he also loves that we pay him some 19 mil net per seaaon
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next