Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
juve_gigi
S
83 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 11 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by RealGunner Tue 9 Aug - 1:45:53

copy and paste the embed code from tweets

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 11 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue 9 Aug - 1:46:34

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 9 Aug - 1:48:45

RealGunner wrote:copy and paste the embed code from tweets

Thanks

Love that we can embed tweets on the forum now. This forum continues to improve. Great work.

Last edited by RED on Tue 9 Aug - 1:49:36; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue 9 Aug - 1:49:35

rofl Now the longer version. Look at this, RG Proud

#guessWhoIsBack Pogba's back, tell a friend!

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 9 Aug - 1:51:33

WTF LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 9 Aug - 2:01:01

Vlad the Impaler wrote:

What a stud
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue 9 Aug - 2:14:29

#pogback
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue 9 Aug - 2:17:10

Get ready!

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 9 Aug - 2:21:55

Pogba cutting a WWE like promo in recognition of GLMania Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 11 Banderas
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue 9 Aug - 2:28:41

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 11 Captur11

@Firenze pls stay close and bring me some water

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 11 Tumblr_mz59sxDCdC1s8rhj4o7_250

Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 9 Aug - 3:01:48

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 9 Aug - 3:06:06

wow such disrespect to Juve
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 9 Aug - 3:11:45

New club 101

Tell fans what they want to hear. And in lesser players case, talk about how you rejected a top club (As a 9th choice CB) to join Celtic because you love them and dream about them.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue 9 Aug - 3:54:44

Pogba felt like Holliday in Serie A ? Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue 9 Aug - 4:32:09

Breaking the world transfer record on their former youth player rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue 9 Aug - 4:37:21

I just hope Man Utd fans curb their expectations despite the price tag. You'd imagine with that price, Pogba would win you games on his own, but he won't. I don't think the English Media will care either way. Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 9 Aug - 4:50:21

Well, in the GOAT league he might be ok. Not exactly the strongest midfielders or tacticians he'll be up against, after all.

The biggest worry has to be the double pivot. I still think he'll do great even in this formation but I also feel it does limit him in many ways. Pogba is an impact player and he just has too much talent and a rather talented team around him, not to succeed.

The biggest problems i see are:
Rooney in the midfield in any capacity at all
The double pivot
Pogba being the only central midfielder or real quality on the team

Not being in the Champions League will probably benefit him, allow him to really settle into the team and remove, at least some, of the expectations on him.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 9 Aug - 5:13:11

ES wrote:

Wow how times have changed. You'd never see stars  like Zidane, Platini, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Nedved, Baggio or any other world class player disrespect the Juventus team that turned them into what they became.

Such low class, but I hope he is happy with his $13M net wages and big Adidas contract. At the end of the day it's all about the money these days. It's not like the 80's or 90's or even 10 years ago.

The fun part about all of this is how ManU and Adidas are turning this guy into a rock star. You would think after the big show today that ManU purchased a young Ronaldo, Messi or Maradona with their $130M world record fee. Too bad when he steps on the pitch they will realize they bought a box to box midfielder who will be played out of position.  He is being treated like a multiple Ballon d'or winner. Let's hope he can live up to these lofty standards.

The pressure is gonna be intense. I wonder if Pogba will be able to handle it. He didn't have to be the man at Juve even though we turned him into a star. But now he IS the man at ManU. The $130 million man. Let's see how he handles the pressure.

At the end of the day it's all about results. He can have all the money in the world splashed in his face but if he plays like he did at Euro 2016 in a double pivot I'm afraid he could be in trouble.

Congrats ManU and good luck. Let's hope Pogba turns into the player he is expected to become for everyone's sake.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue 9 Aug - 5:29:50

Oh please, stop with the nonsense. Hé would never disrespect Juve. The quote about coming back fron holidays? Well english is not his first language remember?

Anywas everyone should be happy with the deal. Hé was supposed to leave sooner or later. Juve just got the greatest deal ever . Hopefully he'll be alot of freedom at MU. Don't want to see him play like with France during Euro final.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue 9 Aug - 6:23:30

LeBéninois wrote:Oh please, stop with the nonsense. Hé would never disrespect Juve. The quote about coming back fron holidays? Well english is not his first language remember?

Anywas everyone should be happy with the deal. Hé was supposed to leave sooner or later. Juve just got the greatest deal ever . Hopefully he'll be alot of freedom at MU. Don't want to see him play like with France during Euro final.

This! Plus he made a clip for the Juve fans talking of Juventus very very highly. I saw the first part of his interview and he respects Juve and I can confirm that he wanted to say that "it seems like yesterday" when he thinks of the time when he left Man United. He struggled with English.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue 9 Aug - 6:52:37

Meaning no disrespect to our resident Juve fans, but some of the stuff I am hearing today on fb/twitter/juve forums is disgusting, really. They have no right to insult him like that you know. He wasnt even theres to begin with. United was home before he was at Juve. Why cant they be happy and wish luck for the lad. At the end of the day they got 100 mil for a player they got for free. Significant amount of money with which they can strengthen immensely their squad. Once again I appreciate the GL Juve community for remaining classy. Rest of the internet right now is spewing venom all over.
One guy on Juvntz forum even called the lad n word I heard(from redcafe). :facepalm: Didnt really see it. He got removed later, so theres that.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 9 Aug - 7:14:51

Glory wrote:Meaning no disrespect to our resident Juve fans, but some of the stuff I am hearing today on fb/twitter/juve forums is disgusting, really. They have no right to insult him like that you know. He wasnt even theres to begin with. United was home before he was at Juve. Why cant they be happy and wish luck for the lad. At the end of the day they got 100 mil for a player they got for free. Significant amount of money with which they can strengthen immensely their squad. Once again I appreciate the GL Juve community for remaining classy. Rest of the internet right now is spewing venom all over.
One guy on Juvntz forum even called the lad n word I heard(from redcafe). :facepalm: Didnt really see it. He got removed later, so theres that.

I didn't see this reasoning and good comments about him when he signed for Juve, when Utd fans used to call him some ugly names and curse him Laughing

I have nothing against Paul he was always going to leave. I wish him the best, after all we got him for free, he said a lot about the club he is now part of like he would never come back etc etc, and we sold him to the same club for 105 + 5m. That's todays football and plus he is so young. Player that have character are long gone, lets deal with it.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 9 Aug - 7:24:05

His English is bad... rofl
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue 9 Aug - 7:24:54

Agreed with you Devi on the United fans. All over the internet you could find pissed United fans when Pogba left. But they were much less in number compared to the fans that understood what happened between Pogba and Manchester United. Every garden has wilted flowers. Same for Juve fans and not only.

Are you saying that Pogba doesn't have character?
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue 9 Aug - 7:34:40

juve_gigi wrote:
The fun part about all of this is how ManU and Adidas are turning this guy into a rock star. You would think after the big show today that ManU purchased a young Ronaldo, Messi or Maradona with their $130M world record fee. Too bad when he steps on the pitch they will realize they bought a box to box midfielder who will be played out of position.  He is being treated like a multiple Ballon d'or winner. Let's hope he can live up to these lofty standards.

Gigi my friend, it's probably the 10th time I see you saying this. It means you are very sure about this. Yet, Pogba didn't even start training with Manchester United. Let's wait and see. Don't believe anything you hear. Smile

It would be such a shame if Pogba won't be used in the best position.

Mourinho wrote:"Zlatan will be more dangerous when we are more dominant and play closest to the box," he said.

"Zlatan is not a very fast player to play 50 metres away from the box like where Vardy can be dangerous. Zlatan needs the team to play, he needs the team to produce and he needs the team to be arriving in the final third.

"It's something that we also have to change because the profile of this team was more about possession of the ball. Even arriving in crossing positions, the team normally plays back again and tries to change to the other side."

"We are trying to change. The reality is the second goal is a great example of that."

Mourinho says that he tries to change things at Man United. I tend to believe that in a month or two we will have a different team tactic, with a new formation and new player roles.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue 9 Aug - 8:01:59

DeviAngel wrote:
Glory wrote:Meaning no disrespect to our resident Juve fans, but some of the stuff I am hearing today on fb/twitter/juve forums is disgusting, really. They have no right to insult him like that you know. He wasnt even theres to begin with. United was home before he was at Juve. Why cant they be happy and wish luck for the lad. At the end of the day they got 100 mil for a player they got for free. Significant amount of money with which they can strengthen immensely their squad. Once again I appreciate the GL Juve community for remaining classy. Rest of the internet right now is spewing venom all over.

I didn't see this reasoning and good comments about him when he signed for Juve, when Utd fans used to call him some ugly names and curse him Laughing

I have nothing against Paul he was always going to leave. I wish him the best, after all we got him for free, he said a lot about the club he is now part of like he would never come back etc etc, and we sold him to the same club for 105 + 5m. That's todays football and plus he is so young. Player that have character are long gone, lets deal with it.

You are right. Its my bad. Its just that I felt hurt to see some of the reactions and making it sound as if he is a mercenary by people, not just juve fans btw Literally by all ABUs lol. Money must have been the deciding factor but saying its the only factor, I cant agree. He himself is looking genuinely happy and excited to be back at his former club and meet his former youth teammates. And keeping aside a few individuals like SAF, I think he doesnt have anything against the club too personally.
Also yep, there are bad supporters for every club. Only when an incident occurs we get a chance to separate the wheat from the chaff, thats all. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next