Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
juve_gigi
S
83 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 12 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by Glory Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:01 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Glory wrote:Meaning no disrespect to our resident Juve fans, but some of the stuff I am hearing today on fb/twitter/juve forums is disgusting, really. They have no right to insult him like that you know. He wasnt even theres to begin with. United was home before he was at Juve. Why cant they be happy and wish luck for the lad. At the end of the day they got 100 mil for a player they got for free. Significant amount of money with which they can strengthen immensely their squad. Once again I appreciate the GL Juve community for remaining classy. Rest of the internet right now is spewing venom all over.
One guy on Juvntz forum even called the lad n word I heard(from redcafe). :facepalm: Didnt really see it. He got removed later, so theres that.

I didn't see this reasoning and good comments about him when he signed for Juve, when Utd fans used to call him some ugly names and curse him Laughing

I have nothing against Paul he was always going to leave. I wish him the best, after all we got him for free, he said a lot about the club he is now part of like he would never come back etc etc, and we sold him to the same club for 105 + 5m. That's todays football and plus he is so young. Player that have character are long gone, lets deal with it.

You are right. Its my bad. Its just that I felt hurt to see some of the reactions and making it sound as if he is a mercenary by people, not just juve fans btw Literally by all ABUs lol. Money must have been the deciding factor but saying its the only factor, I cant agree. He himself is looking genuinely happy and excited to be back at his former club and meet his former youth teammates. And keeping aside a few individuals like SAF, I think he doesnt have anything against the club too personally.
Also yep, there are bad supporters for every club. Only when an incident occurs we get a chance to separate the wheat from the chaff, thats all. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 12 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:04 am

Glory wrote:You are right. Its my bad. Its just that I felt hurt to see some of the reactions and making it sound as if he is a mercenary by people, not just juve fans btw Literally by all ABUs lol. Money must have been the deciding factor but saying its the only factor, I cant agree. He himself is looking genuinely happy and excited to be back at his former club and meet his former youth teammates. And keeping aside a few individuals like SAF, I think he doesnt have anything against the club too personally.
Also yep, there are bad supporters for every club. Only when an incident occurs we get a chance to separate the wheat from the chaff, thats all. Smile

Hmm, this is a thing that really surprised me.

He is indeed happy af.  Didn't expect it to be like this. The natural smiling, laughing and the vibe around him is amazing.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:05 am

I hope you're right Vlad my friend!!  I'm glad you changed your avatar, was getting sick at looking at an upside down picture!! Very Happy
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:09 am

juve_gigi wrote:I hope you're right Vlad my friend!!  I'm glad you changed your avatar, was getting sick at looking at an upside down picture!!

I threw up this morning after I opened GL and saw it. So...yep, the decision came naturally.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:45 am

This would have never happened if SAF was managing... Just sayin'
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:53 am

of course fans are gonna be mad after his words, look what Morata said when he left

"I remain marked by this club, its history and all of you. Wherever I go I'll always feel like a Juventino and I'll be able to say with pride and in a loud voice that I wore the Juventus colours and that I was one of their champions."

and Pogba
"When I got back to Carrington, it felt like I just got home and was on holiday"

and he does this after playing for a month with fans about blah blah and retarded diva phylosophic quotes to seek attention. All this after asking the no. 10 shirt last year. That's pretty disrespectful for the club that made him relevant.

Ok, he's English is not very good, but he should be smart enough to avoid talking about sensible things for the fans in English, because the media can't wait to make fuss about this kind of quotes, to create scandal.

Bottom line, i don't think he is a bad guy, but he's very childish and immature.

Some more weird vacation quotes from Paul from January:
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 am

Over 100M for Pogba is utter madness... at no point of his carrer he justified to even come close to this price tag. When is this going to collapse, where is the limit when it comes to price tags of football players? Soon they'll be throwing 200M for one player ffs. This is insane.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:09 am

You are looking at quotes outside of context. Here's the exact question and his answer:

Q: Paul, welcome back to Manchester United. How do you sum up your emotions right now?

A: There’s no words, to be honest, there’s no words. I just came back to Carrington. It was like I’d just come back home. I just went for a holiday, looks like I went for a holiday. I’ve come back home, I’m happy and I see everyone, the same persons. It’s just a great feeling, to be honest.

He's not intending to take swipe at Juve. He's going back to his youth club and he's seeing all the people he grew up with. So he feels like he's coming back home after a long vacation.

I felt the same way when I spent over 20 years in the US and then I went home back to France where I grew up... I felt like I had gone on a long adventure and then come back home.

He's just being real.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:20 am

going by your analogy, shouldn't he feel "home" at Le Havre?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:25 am

It would help if he was a little less arrogant.

Guy's pretending like he's achieved it all and looks more bothered about his marketing and image rights.

This reminded me of a certain Swede who thought he was better than really is but when the big stage came, he absolutely capitulated.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:30 am

Ion Creanga wrote:going by your analogy, shouldn't he feel "home" at Le Havre?

If Le Havre had a team where he would go back to, I'm sure he would... it's different to go back to a place you grew up as a kid.

Would be the same at Roissy-en-Brie and Torcy... the 2 other places he went to as a kid.

The things you experience as an amateur are completely different that the ones you experience as a professional. It's like your university friends as opposed to the ones you wade at your job.

And yeah... he is a bit arrogant... but in football, all the best players ever have been arrogant. Very few exceptions.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:32 am

Juve fans need to stop acting like jilted teenage girls tbh.

If you had the money to pay him his market wage or close to it, he would have stayed. You couldn't. End of story. It's his profession. And Man U is as big a club than Juve historically and bigger today. EPL is a bigger league currently than Serie A.

There was no rational reason for Pogba to stay at Juve under these circumstances.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:40 am

He belongs to Man U. His dabbing is a match made in heaven for EPL. Look at that stormzy video with Paul
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:43 am

sports, you're unjustifiable getting mad.

I'm not talking about the reasons he left, i'm talking about the uncommon, ungrateful and childish attitude towards the club that made him a great player. Being a 10 at Juventus is a symbol, and he's just taking a piss on it Laughing
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:55 am

Did you even see the video he posted for Juve fans? Here's what he said:

"Hello everyone, fans and all of Juve. It’s a small moment of sadness as I am joining another team. This ends a story that started very well. I grew up a lot and I owe so many things to Juve and to you the fans of Juve. It’s a chapter that has ended and another one that is starting. I want to thank Juve, all the staff, the players and the fans that believed in me. You will always stay in my heart. Thank you for everything."

https://twitter.com/paulpogba/status/762801359657824260/video/1
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:55 am

sportsczy wrote:You are looking at quotes outside of context. Here's the exact question and his answer:

Q: Paul, welcome back to Manchester United. How do you sum up your emotions right now?

A: There’s no words, to be honest, there’s no words. I just came back to Carrington. It was like I’d just come back home. I just went for a holiday, looks like I went for a holiday. I’ve come back home, I’m happy and I see everyone, the same persons. It’s just a great feeling, to be honest.

He's not intending to take swipe at Juve. He's going back to his youth club and he's seeing all the people he grew up with. So he feels like he's coming back home after a long vacation.

I felt the same way when I spent over 20 years in the US and then I went home back to France where I grew up... I felt like I had gone on a long adventure and then come back home.

He's just being real.

THIS.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:57 am

Big Paul Squid speaks with a Forked Tongue
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:11 am

I feel the need to say something on the recent posts regarding Pogba and his attitude. It is addressed to Juve fans, especially to my friend Tudor.

Pogba thanked Juve fans for their support, thanked the club for the support they gave him and for the fact that Juventus bought him and trusted him a few years ago and also said hi to his-now old teammates. What does he have to do more? Suck Juve's mascot dik? Laughing Jokin'

Everything he does now for the club is for marketing. He stated in the interview that he is focusing only on training and getting back with his old friends from United to win trophies. Can't really be considered an "attention whore" just because he feels the need to be popular and in the center of attention, or whatever he wants and wanted to do on social media now, or at Juventus in the past. Just because he has different (not better, not worse) values than you have, it doesn't mean they are wrong or somehow making him disrespectful for Juve. It just happens that he likes to post videos and pictures, make jokes and all kind of statements on Facebook, twitter etc.

And the most important, I believe Pogba will have a place in his heart for Juve, forever. I naturally feel this, I am not trolling at all. The fact that he wanted to come back at Man United is because maybe he has a bigger crush on this team. Who knows? It's simple. It's also the money.

My Juve friends ( Proud ), I can understand that you feel mad, or frustrated or even your hatred towards him. It's normal for us, humans, to have impulsive feelings, it is in our nature and I won't judge you by this. I know that I can often be very clueless and make impulsive statements that later I regret and see them as a puerile thing.

I'd like to friendly suggest you, that it is a waste of time and energy to judge him and say that he is disrespectful to Juve just because he feels like home at Man United. Let's suppose that he was disrespectful, even then, I can't see a reason why to invest energy in thinking of these things about him in spite of remembering him for the good that he brought to your club. And beside this, it is possible that you slowly cultivate hatred towards him due to the fact that you allow yourself to feel insulted by some speculative words. And hatred towards somebody isn't at all that somebody's problem, it's only yours. Smile

Let me tell you from my personal experience.
Cristiano Ronaldo left Manchester United, my favorite team, when he was already Ballon D'or and after he said that he wants to become the new Giggs of Manchester United. First thoughts that popped into my mind were...can't reproduce them. But after a few seconds I realized that I can't be mad at him. I loved the man, I respected his decision and even though it could have been interpreted as a huge insult for Manchester United, his movement to Real Madrid after that statement. I imagined a situation in which I would have started to think bad of him and I didn't allow myself to do that because it would have harmed me a lot. If I ever stated that he is idiot or stupid, every time inside my heart I knew that I was only saying these things from a natural frustration. But on long term, I always knew that I love the guy.

So I can't find any reason for you guys to say that Pogba is taking a piss on Juve.

Peace bros! Thumbs up

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:51 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:20 pm

I don't know why people bother getting mad over these transfers tbh. I used to be the same but there is nothing you can do about it and it just part of football. you better off saying thanks for your work. good luck in the future and see you later. players will come and go the club remains. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:21 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/88963/official-pogba-man-utd-%E2%82%AC105m

Wonder why Juve are counting it as only 72.6 mil euro profit.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:http://www.football-italia.net/88963/official-pogba-man-utd-%E2%82%AC105m

could it be they have taken off the money for his contract.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Unique wrote:
sportsczy wrote:http://www.football-italia.net/88963/official-pogba-man-utd-%E2%82%AC105m

They can't do that if they already counted the expense in previous years... you can't double count the same expense.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:23 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Unique wrote:

They can't do that if they already counted the expense in previous years... you can't double count the same expense.
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:31 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:I feel the need to say something on the recent posts regarding Pogba and his attitude. It is addressed to Juve fans, especially to my friend Tudor.

Pogba thanked Juve fans for their support, thanked the club for the support they gave him and for the fact that Juventus bought him and trusted him a few years ago and also said hi to his-now old teammates. What does he have to do more? Suck Juve's mascot dik? Laughing Jokin'

Everything he does now for the club is for marketing. He stated in the interview that he is focusing only on training and getting back with his old friends from United to win trophies. Can't really be considered an "attention whore" just because he feels the need to be popular and in the center of attention, or whatever he wants and wanted to do on social media now, or at Juventus in the past. Just because he has different (not better, not worse) values than you have, it doesn't mean they are wrong or somehow making him disrespectful for Juve. It just happens that he likes to post videos and pictures, make jokes and all kind of statements on Facebook, twitter etc.

And the most important, I believe Pogba will have a place in his heart for Juve, forever. I naturally feel this, I am not trolling at all. The fact that he wanted to come back at Man United is because maybe he has a bigger crush on this team. Who knows? It's simple. It's also the money.

My Juve friends ( Proud ), I can understand that you feel mad, or frustrated or even your hatred towards him. It's normal for us, humans, to have impulsive feelings, it is in our nature and I won't judge you by this. I know that I can often be very clueless and make impulsive statements that later I regret and see them as a puerile thing.

I'd like to friendly suggest you, that it is a waste of time and energy to judge him and say that he is disrespectful to Juve just because he feels like home at Man United. Let's suppose that he was disrespectful, even then, I can't see a reason why to invest energy in thinking of these things about him in spite of remembering him for the good that he brought to your club. And beside this, it is possible that you slowly cultivate hatred towards him due to the fact that you allow yourself to feel insulted by some speculative words. And hatred towards somebody isn't at all that somebody's problem, it's only yours. Smile

Let me tell you from my personal experience.
Cristiano Ronaldo left Manchester United, my favorite team, when he was already Ballon D'or and after he said that he wants to become the new Giggs of Manchester United. First thoughts that popped into my mind were...can't reproduce them. But after a few seconds I realized that I can't be mad at him. I loved the man, I respected his decision and even though it could have been interpreted as a huge insult for Manchester United, his movement to Real Madrid after that statement. I imagined a situation in which I would have started to think bad of him and I didn't allow myself to do that because it would have harmed me a lot. If I ever stated that he is idiot or stupid, every time inside my heart I knew that I was only saying these things from a natural frustration. But on long term, I always knew that I love the guy.

So I can't find any reason for you guys to say that Pogba is taking a piss on Juve.

Peace bros! Thumbs up

ok bro, leaving marketing, twitter, instagram, and other coca stuff,

being a CM and asking for the 10 for whatever reasons(?), and leaving a year later i find it pretty disrespectful for the club.

and regarding the other side of your post, yeah, this is becoming such a waste of time, that i can't help but run away from this as quick as possible.

Molenation
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:39 pm

The Juve press statement includes all taxes and expenditures during Pogba's time here. Its net gain from the club with all money exchanges regarding Pogba. Nothing to do with Raiola's fee, that comes from United.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum