rwo power
RealGunner
39 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

General UK politics - Page 13 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:52 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Free broadband is quite realistic. 32 hour week is going to be controversial.

32 hours is more than enough work.

I could easily have a 32 hour work schedule most full-time jobs. So many people waste so much time doing nothing at their jobs because "they have to be there"

Not the case every time, but often it is. At least office jobs. Limiting the work period for jobs like that can only be healthy. Humans are not meant to sit for 8+ hours each day in the same position.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:37 pm

Freeza wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Free broadband is quite realistic. 32 hour week is going to be controversial.

32 hours is more than enough work.

I could easily have a 32 hour work schedule most full-time jobs. So many people waste so much time doing nothing at their jobs because "they have to be there"

Not the case every time, but often it is. At least office jobs. Limiting the work period for jobs like that can only be healthy. Humans are not meant to sit for 8+ hours each day in the same position.
Wouldn't people just keep wasting time even in a 32-hour week? I think there should be more monitoring of the extra hours companies squeeze out of people.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:42 pm

It’s more that they finish the job faster and there’s no more work to be done.

Sometimes I’ve worked slower and prolonged my work because I didn’t want to sit and do nothing.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Freeza wrote:It’s more that they finish the job faster and there’s no more work to be done.

Sometimes I’ve worked slower and prolonged my work because I didn’t want to sit and do nothing.
I totally get you. I have done the same; what's use of finishing the work if you are stuck till 5PM, right? But I'm talking about people who fools around whether there's things to be done or not.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:28 pm

@RealGunner do you think Corbyn is an antisemite?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:02 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:@RealGunner do you think Corbyn is an antisemite?
Corbyn called Hezbollah and hamas his friends what do you think. He also has friends from the IRA. It's against the rules to advocate violence on this website so I will say this. If I had credible information that someone was gonna assassinate Corbyn I would keep that information to myself.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:10 pm

I wasn't asking you, I already know you consider him one
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:13 am

Opposing Israel's genocidal policies automatically makes you an antisemite.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:28 am

It’s so weird calling someone anti Semitic for supporting Palestine when their people are Semitic
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:41 am

Pedram wrote:Opposing Israel's genocidal policies automatically makes you an antisemite.
say a bad word about Islam and that automatically makes you a islamophobe so it's the norm these days.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:43 am

Seriously how does a man that shows support for Islamic terrorists get to run for the British PM.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:43 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I wasn't asking you, I already know you consider him one
do you consider him one.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:02 am

Unique wrote:
Pedram wrote:Opposing Israel's genocidal policies automatically makes you an antisemite.
say a bad word about Islam and that automatically makes you a islamophobe so it's the norm these days.

False equivalence, Israel isn't a religion.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Pedram wrote:
Unique wrote:

False equivalence, Israel isn't a religion.
but atleast Israel is real.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:24 pm

Unique wrote:Seriously how does a man that shows support for Islamic terrorists get to run for the British PM.

It wouldnt matter if he ran or not if people wouldnt support him.

You should be mad at your fellow countrymen being bigots, more so than him running.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:06 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:Seriously how does a man that shows support for Islamic terrorists get to run for the British PM.

It wouldnt matter if he ran or not if people wouldnt support him.

You should be mad at your fellow countrymen being bigots, more so than him running.
or i should be mad at the way the law works in the UK. i mean if you report on a muslim that raped children you go to prison. you support islamic terrorist organisations and you can run for PM.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:14 pm

Not at all. Corbyn opposes Israel's illegal occupation and its terrorism. Tories spin that as antisemitism because it suits their agenda. That's all there is to it. There has never been evidence of anything linking Corbyn with antisemitism.

Do you know why this is even a thing despite being utterly ridiculous? because propaganda is still as alive as it was in the 20th century. Just see this

"No other politician in the UK has faced the sheer volume of smear that Corbyn has. This article by the Independent calculated that 75 per cent of all press coverage of Jeremy Corbyn, factually misrepresented him."

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-media-bias-labour-mainstream-press-lse-study-misrepresentation-we-cant-ignore-bias-a7144381.html

Corbyn is a man of his own rules and morals. He opposes wars, tyrannies, dictatorships, oppression, poverty and inequality. His own rules is his biggest downfall because people like the conservatives uses them against him. Corbyn voted and campaigned for the trident submarine to be nuclear free. Conservatives created a mass campaign saying Corbyn doesn't care about the safety of the country and hates the UK... Just one example of many.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Not at all. Corbyn opposes Israel's illegal occupation and its terrorism. Tories spin that as antisemitism because it suits their agenda. That's all there is to it. There has never been evidence of anything linking Corbyn with antisemitism.

Do you know why this is even a thing despite being utterly ridiculous? because propaganda is still as alive as it was in the 20th century. Just see this

"No other politician in the UK has faced the sheer volume of smear that Corbyn has. This article by the Independent calculated that 75 per cent of all press coverage of Jeremy Corbyn, factually misrepresented him."

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-media-bias-labour-mainstream-press-lse-study-misrepresentation-we-cant-ignore-bias-a7144381.html

Corbyn is a man of his own rules and morals. He opposes wars, tyrannies, dictatorships, oppression, poverty and inequality. His own rules is his biggest downfall because people like the conservatives uses them against him. Corbyn voted and campaigned for the trident submarine to be nuclear free. Conservatives created a mass campaign saying Corbyn doesn't care about the safety of the country and hates the UK... Just one example of many.

RealGunner wrote:

so what do you think of his friendy stance on 3 terrorist organisations.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:33 pm

Jeremy Corbyn would instruct the UK’s defence chiefs never to use the Trident nuclear weapons system if he became prime minister in 2020, the new Labour leader has confirmed.

this is the kind of man you need when your country is being attacked. the man is nothing more than a spineless weak traitor.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:31 pm

Oh dear, Corby caught out in another lie/Tory smear scandal AGAIN. Why can't he stop lying?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:40 pm

I read something a while ago about Corbyn's true crime to the british people is not that he is a communist but that he is a pacifist, and reading these comments make me think that piece of insight was right all along
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:49 pm

Does pacifist mean likes to buddy up to terrorists? And i'm not talking about the cartoon terrorists you hear about in the Mail who throw bacon and milkshakes at one another, i'm talking about church bombing, finger cutting, house burning real McCoy type stuff
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:53 pm

Lex wrote:Oh dear, Corby caught out in another lie/Tory smear scandal AGAIN. Why can't he stop lying?
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:02 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I read something a while ago about Corbyn's true crime to the british people is not that he is a communist but that he is a pacifist, and reading these comments make me think that piece of insight was right all along
do not confuse pacifist with spineless. the man looks to make excuses for anyone that attacks the UK. he is nothing more than a rerun of george galloway
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Jeremy Corbyn has told Sky News that convicted terrorists should "not necessarily" automatically serve their full prison sentences.

The Labour leader's comment comes in the wake of Friday's London Bridge terror attack, which left two people dead.

The attacker, 28-year-old Usman Khan, was a convicted terrorist who was wearing an electronic tag after being released halfway through a 16-year prison sentence for plotting to bomb the London Stock Exchange.

just when i thought i could not hate this man anymore than i do i read this shit.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:54 pm

Corbyn is a certified cuck and is just nauseating to look at let alone hearing him speak. He is nowhere near a pacifist just an all around fence sitter.

Usman Khan is a certified terrorist and deserves the life sentence in prison given he is basically a degenerate.

The terrorist apologists are sickening.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next