RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
EL Patron
McAgger
Nishankly
28 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Scandal in English Football: Big Sam n co convicted - Page 2 Empty Re: Scandal in English Football: Big Sam n co convicted

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:25 pm

Chico Flores has his say:

https://twitter.com/ChicoFlores12/status/780729209081724928

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Scandal in English Football: Big Sam n co convicted - Page 2 Empty Re: Scandal in English Football: Big Sam n co convicted

Post by McAgger Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Laughing

Does this spell the end of Big Sam in football? Can't see any club wanting to be associated with him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:08 pm

I bet he gets to keep his job.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Laughing

Does this spell the end of Big Sam in football? Can't see any club wanting to be associated with him.

In the PL maybe, i wouldn't be surprised to see him getting jobs in Asia.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Unique wrote:I bet he gets to keep his job.

MPs are saying that if it's all true ( which is obviously is) then he has to go.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-09-27/mps-allardyce-must-go-if-claims-are-true/

When members of parliament are getting involved i think it's obvious the FA are going to buckle under the pressure.

I'll be surprised if he stays.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:19 pm

I reckon Sunderland would happily re-hire him if Moyes continues to be awful. In fact a number a of PL clubs would hire him if they're slipping down the table.

This is assuming The FA actually dismiss him which I still think won't happen.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Stoke too hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:25 pm

That banter when Wenger is among the 10 other managers.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:28 pm

M99 wrote:That banter when Wenger is among the 10 other managers.

That was exactly my thought. He would probably be the last person in the league to get involved in something like this, after his bitter experiences in Monaco. But the irony would be unbearable Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Gareth Southgate has been offered job and wants chance to take over. If he impresses new FA chairman and key players he could get it F-T.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:39 pm

i thought he said he didn't want it
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:52 pm

sam has gone cheers drinking banana
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Cardiff held inquiry into deal with Sam Allardyce’s West Ham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/exclusive-cardiff-held-inquiry-into-deal-with-sam-allardyces-wes/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Apparently 8 PL managers have been taking bungs from agents Laughing Didn't say if they are past or present mind.

According to an agent Manager taking bribes direct from players to increase their wages. Laughing

Jesus christ Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Eight PL managers have taken "bungs":

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/exclusive-eight-premier-league-managers-took-transfer-bungs-clai/

One was described as an ex-player now managing on a smaller salary (Gary Monk, Sean Dyche? Just two who could fit off the top of my head), another was said to take more backhands than Wimbledon Laughing

Last edited by Jay29 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:27 pm

You just know Harry Redknapp is one of them

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Manager 1

Ex-Premier League manager allegedly liked “bungs” in cash or deposited in a Swiss bank account. Pagliara said: “I can call [X] now and all it is with [X] is 'How much, Pino? And will it be the same Swiss bank account?’”

Manager 2

Ex-top flight manager has had “more backhanders than Wimbledon”. Pagliara said: “This is what I hate... the guy that used to need the money but he’s had so much now that all of a sudden he’s whiter than white.”

Manager 3

After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash”.

Manager 4

Pagliara said of this boss with Premier League experience: “We know him very, very well. We do a transfer, [X] has winked at us and said 'Yeah, I want the player. Is there a little coffee for me, Pino?’ Yeah, course there is.”

Manager 5

Ex-Premier League manager who, said Pagliara, would call him and say “here’s the number”, and give him details of a Swiss account. He said: “It was always numbered accounts.”

Manager 6

A former player who now manages, he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. Pagliara said: “[X] takes a few [inaudible] because he’s not being paid big money.”

Manager 7

Ex-Premier League manager is another “we can put on the payroll”. If a player was transferred for £10m, “we’ll turn round to [X] and say, listen, if you take this player we’ll look after you. OK? OK, boom.”

Manager 8

Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.

from Telegraph.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:29 pm

Wonder if that Italian judge with a raging hard-on for Conte will implicate him in this just to drag his ass to court for banter.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:30 pm

I was just thinking about that Laughing

Bet Conte feels right at home.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Shoud be pointed out that the agent giving all that info is dodgy as hell. It's like that doctor who claimed to give PL players PEDs.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:43 pm

always figured Bebe was signed in a similar fashion where the scout was paid off to recommended we sign Bebe or something

probably happens all the time

Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.

sounds like something Pardiola would do tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:46 pm

4k :facepalm:

That's nothing for these millionaires

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:47 pm

There was always a rumor going around when Pardew was managing us that he would get paid the profit from transfers lmao.

I could definitely see him being caught up in something like that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:53 pm

Pardew has a wikipedia essay on his controversies lol

He is as dodgy as they get
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:56 pm

remember the rumors going around that Pardew got the job at Newcastle because of a gambling debt he owed Mike Ashley so he was working for peanuts lmao

think it turned out to be BS, I believed it ffs

still do tbh

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next