Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
rincon
Nishankly
BarrileteCosmico
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras" - Page 3 Empty Re: Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:51 pm

Regardless of where you fall on the ultra-club divide I'm pretty sure we can all agree Icardi is still a tool for publishing an autobiography at 23, let alone one that berates the fans

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras" - Page 3 Empty Re: Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras"

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Had to check his age again when I saw he had an autobiography. Dead Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:07 am

It's players like Icardi who fit the title of "head case" correctly.

Him and Aurier are the worst next to Diego Costa.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:27 pm

Icardi, Terry and Giggs would form a powerful wife-stealing trio. They may be years apart, but they've got their eyes set on the same thing.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:29 pm

Kaladin wrote:

Is this for real? Sampaoli is an absolute moron IMO. I predict a catastrophic WC for them. I'm going to say they'll not get out of their group. Quote me.

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:31 pm

Stop hating, Hans. They've got the best player in the history of the galaxy. If it wasn't for the rest of their sorry excuse for a national team, they'd win everything. Fact albino
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:34 pm

They'll get out of the group stage, mainly because it's fraudtastic.

Can't see them going deep in the KOs though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Kaladin wrote:

Fake news. That's not what he said about Icardi at all:

"Cuando asumí, Icardi fue el elegido, pero con el paso del tiempo y los partidos entendimos que había bastante diferencia entre lo que daba en su club con lo que pasaba acá. Es un caso parecido al de Dybala. En la selección el tiempo de adaptación es corto. A Mauro no lo descarto, pero tenemos que decidir nuestra elección en base a cómo los jugadores se relacionan con sus compañeros"

TLDR or speak Spanish: "When I took over I called up Icardi, but over time he has not developed enough chemistry with his teammates and we don't have enough training hours at the NT to work on this, so we must try other options to see if any stick".

The Dybala quotes were accurate. Original ones:

" "Dybala pagó el costo de no acomodarse. Lo ideal es que se potencie con estos jugadores. En su equipo, su anarquía le ha dado muchos puntos. Tendremos que ver si los que están acá lo hacen mejor que él"."
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:18 pm

is it an Argentinian thing to use "acá" instead of "aqui"? hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Why was bumped this thread ? Laughing

Anyway Sampaoli is just crazy.
The man belittles Icardi and Dybala and at same time he says to be Mario Balotelli fanboy and he 'd call up him if he was Argentinian.
Unreal
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:13 pm

Agree with Sampaoli ffs

Icardi is an absolute fraud. On the fence about Dymbala but Sampaoli didn't rule him out entirely, said he just has to improve which is understandable.

Truth always hurts
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Myesyats wrote:Agree with Sampaoli ffs

Icardi is an absolute fraud. On the fence about Dymbala but Sampaoli didn't rule him out entirely, said he just has to improve which is understandable.

Truth always hurts

Aye and Lautaro Martinez and Cristian Pavon aren't Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:48 pm

same thing, Pavon or Icardi, doesn't matter

Higuain and Aguero are main strikers anyway

As for Dybala, it'll be hard for him since Messi/Aguero/Higuain/diMaria will be first choice.

if the coach says he needs to perform better then he needs to perform better.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:55 pm

Who the hell is Cristian Pavon?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Doc wrote:Who the hell is Cristian Pavon?

Some random person in the argentina squad who is more deserving of a place than Icardi apparently.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:58 pm

22 y/o winger from Boca Juniors linked with Milan

Lautaro is linked with a move to Inter
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Doc wrote:Who the hell is Cristian Pavon?

Some random person in the argentina squad who is more deserving of a place than Icardi apparently.

Alright, whatever... who gives a fvck anyway, the coach will take whoever he wants with him

Di Maria himself said only Messi is sure of his place in the team
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:26 pm

I am a simple GL poster. I never watch Serie A. So Icardi is absolute fraud.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Watch him join Chelsea and end up like Morata Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Icardi is a fraud based on what actually? Really curious to know.

Also is Cristian Pavon the son of the Pavon that played for "Zidanes y Pavons" Real Madrid?????
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:58 pm

Just googled it, his parents are Verónica Campos and Walter Pavón. Unless Francisco "Paco" Pavon changed his name to Walter after Tito kept sending him hate mail.

Also, Icardi is a fraud like we make fun of Sere A fraud or you actually think he is not a good footballer?

Last edited by Doc on Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Icardi would look good in Lederhosen I guess

after all Marca knows that Lewandowski is working hard to get his Real move
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Yeah that Real Pavon was a local Madrid kid wasn't he?

after all that was the meaning of the Zidane and Pavon mixture
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:04 pm

People cheat on their partners every day. It's not a crime in non-backwards ass countries, just a shitty part of life. A World Cup is a special thing that comes around every few years if you're good enough to qualify has the hopes and dreams of a nation and can uplift them and you choose to deny Icardi/the country for something that happened years ago and give his spot to Maxi *bleep* Lopez instead? rofl

Last edited by Firenze on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Firenze wrote:People cheat on their partners every day. It's not a crime in non-backwards ass countries. A World Cup is a special thing that comes around every few years if you're good enough to qualify has the hopes and dreams of a nation and can uplift them and you choose to deny Icardi for something that happened years ago and give his spot to Maxi *bleep* Lopez instead? rofl

tbf BC claims these are fake quotes
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next