Glory
Lucifer
Nishankly
CBarca
sportsczy
86 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 37 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:25 pm

the hype got to his head, thinks he is better than he actually is

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 37 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Mamad Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:54 am

striker role does not suit him.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:58 am

El Gunner wrote:the hype got to his head, thinks he is better than he actually is

Most of the new age French players are like that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:40 pm

France is the reigning world champion.  Suck on that.

And Mbappe is every bit as good as he thinks.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:47 pm

Mamad wrote:striker role does not suit him.

He's the only one that plays most every game.  I think Messi will be there most games too unless he's truly injured as he's a pro.  Verratti, Neymar, Di Maria and Icardi are quasi part-time players.

Because he plays most games, Mbappe is forced to cover whatever role is lacking.  WIthout Neymar, he's wide left (his best spot by far).  With Neymar and Messi, he's the sole CF (his comparatively worst position).  With Icardi, he plays second strikers (damn good there too).  

It's a bit of a slower start for him.. but he has 4 goals and 5 assists in 10 games.  He'll end up with 40+ goals and 15-20 or so assists like last year.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:51 pm

Damn bro. Aren't you too old to be such a sucker Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:56 pm

Snooze worthy player tbh. Man isn’t even developing and does nothing unexpected whatsoever. Watching him is so mechanical and boring ffs.. :facepalm:

The hype about mbappe was mainly because of his age, and nationality. Any basic thing he did was blown out of proportion. Yes, he’s actually good, but nothing extraordinary/special.

You want someone generational? Enter Haaland, Man is a whole different kind of beast. The blonde Man is literally carrying average Norway and Dortmund on back bah gawd :bow: :bow: :bow:

Crazy crazy crazy talent.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:01 pm

you call this Dortmund average? ?

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:17 pm

neuro11 wrote:you call this Dortmund average? ?

The goals he's banging are mostly down to his killer instinct and individual brilliance.

The insane numbers he's putting at his age are simply unprecedented, and even goal machines like Messi and Ronaldo didn't score as much back then even though they were fortunate enough to play in stacked teams.

What he's doing at Dortmund is simply unreal.

I would love it if Madrid signed both, but if I had to choose, and even though I like Mbappé, I would choose the Viking tank every single time.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:24 pm

We really need to have a Mbappe vs Haaland, hopefully at Real v Barca once La Liga recovers or more specifially Barca Razz , or Man C v Man U each with one of them, basically to have the next years of best 2 vs each other for years to come Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:30 pm

I know but a team with Reus, Bellingham and Witsel in the mid is anything but average

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:01 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:We really need to have a Mbappe vs Haaland, hopefully at Real v Barca once La Liga recovers or more specifially Barca Razz , or Man C v Man U each with one of them, basically to have the next years of best 2 vs each other for years to come Very Happy

i'm more intrigued with players like Foden and Saka than Mbappe
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:26 pm

sportsczy wrote: Mbappe never asked to leave PSG or expressed unhappiness at being at the club.  All he's stated is that, at this time, he's not going to extend his contract at the club and wants to try something new when its over.
There are no tears, frustration, anger, etc...  it's just Marca (and likely Madrid) being butthurt about not getting him this summer.

It's not all that complicated.

This fraud acting like he lives with mbappe in his kitchen. Very Happy
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:28 pm

Btw, this guy is washed man. 7 games no goals, plays like a carpenter. Zilch eye candy too lmaooooo
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:51 pm

Bankz wrote:Btw, this guy is washed man. 7 games no goals, plays like a carpenter. Zilch eye candy too lmaooooo

Spoiler:
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:21 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:49 pm

Bankz wrote:Snooze worthy player tbh. Man isn’t even developing and does nothing unexpected whatsoever. Watching him is so mechanical and boring ffs.. :facepalm:

The hype about mbappe was mainly because of his age, and nationality. Any basic thing he did was blown out of proportion. Yes, he’s actually good, but nothing extraordinary/special.

You want someone generational? Enter Haaland, Man is a whole different kind of beast. The blonde Man is literally carrying average Norway and Dortmund on back bah gawd :bow: :bow: :bow:

Why are you, a Barça fan, still invested in the Haaland vs Mbappé debate? you're getting neither and your rival is probably getting both. Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:51 pm

farfan wrote:
Bankz wrote:Snooze worthy player tbh. Man isn’t even developing and does nothing unexpected whatsoever. Watching him is so mechanical and boring ffs.. :facepalm:

Why are you, a Barça fan, still invested in the Haaland vs Mbappé debate? you're getting neither and your rival is probably getting both. Laughing

Surely you are aware that our dear  @Bankz  is the forum's biggest Neymar fanboy, even if he's gone into hibernation a bit and has become slightly bitter about his idol not quite backing up the hype he's been propagating in his idol's name, the defense reflex still works
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:32 pm

Marca has published a snippet of his interview with Rothen for RMC Sport which will be published in full tomorrow.

Man, it's truly fucked up the way PSG treats its players and keeps them against their will.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:46 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Marca has published a snippet of his interview with Rothen for RMC Sport which will be published in full tomorrow.

Man, it's truly fucked up the way PSG treats its players and keeps them against their will.

If you sign a five year contract, you are at the club for 5 years of your own will, not against it..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:40 pm

That's not what he said at all.

Here's the interview:  https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/ligue-1/evenement-rmc-j-ai-dit-fin-juillet-que-je-voulais-partir-kylian-mbappe-se-livre-sur-son-transfert-avorte_AV-202110040205.html

Quote: "I asked to leave because, from the moment I didn't want to extend, I wanted the club to get a large transfer fee so that they can buy a quality replacement.  It's a club that has brought me a lot.  I've always been happy during the four years that I've spent here, and I am still happy. I announced it early enough for the club to handle things. I wanted everyone to go out the better for it, moving forward hand in hand, striking a good deal for everyone, and I wanted to show respect. I told them also that, if you don't want me to leave, I'll stay."

He did say, however, that it's absolutely false that he rejected seven extension offers.  He's always made his position clear and very early.  He didn't appreciate that people said that a deal was attempted in late August.  He had told PSG much earlier than that... he's protecting Real Madrid here as a FYI.  Making sure people understand that the Real Madrid offer wasn't a last second effort.

The point of the interview was the make a few points clear:
1- He loves and respects PSG and continues to do so. Will always be grateful.
2- But he doesn't want to extend as he's looking for a new challenge.
3- He told PSG early in the summer so that they could get a good transfer fee for him and have enough time to get a replacement if they so chose.
4- PSG choosing to keep him was their choice and he perfectly respects it. He has a contract. He's also happy at PSG despite not extending.
5- Nothing happened at the last minute. Everything was made clear early in the summer (right after the Euro).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:That's not what he said at all.

Here's the interview:  https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/ligue-1/evenement-rmc-j-ai-dit-fin-juillet-que-je-voulais-partir-kylian-mbappe-se-livre-sur-son-transfert-avorte_AV-202110040205.html

Quote: "I asked to leave because, from the moment I didn't want to extend, I wanted the club to get a large transfer fee so that they can buy a quality replacement.  It's a club that has brought me a lot.  I've always been happy during the four years that I've spent here, and I am still happy. I announced it early enough for the club to handle things. I wanted everyone to go out the better for it, moving forward hand in hand, striking a good deal for everyone, and I wanted to show respect. I told them also that, if you don't want me to leave, I'll stay."

He did say, however, that it's absolutely false that he rejected seven extension offers.  He's always made his position clear and very early.  He didn't appreciate that people said that a deal was attempted in late August.  He had told PSG much earlier than that... he's protecting Real Madrid here as a FYI.  Making sure people understand that the Real Madrid offer wasn't a last second effort.

The point of the interview was the make a few points clear:
1-  He loves and respects PSG and continues to do so.  Will always be grateful.
2-  But he doesn't want to extend as he's looking for a new challenge.
3-  He told PSG early in the summer so that they could get a good transfer fee for him and have enough time to get a replacement if they so chose.
4-  PSG choosing to keep him was their choice and he perfectly respects it.  He has a contract.  He's also happy at PSG despite not extending.
5-  Nothing happened at the last minute.  Everything was made clear early in the summer (right after the Euro).

Thought you said he never asked to leave?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:58 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Marca has published a snippet of his interview with Rothen for RMC Sport which will be published in full tomorrow.

they signed a contract. if u sign a deal, unless someone can pay what the club wants, u sit your butt down and fulfil your contract. some of these athletes dont even realize that the contract is there to protect them as well.....a club just cant fire u with no pay if u lose form, because the contract is there to help you. if you know you will have plans of leaving then dont sign a long term contract....although once again, the long term deal is there to protect you. its simple business, as much as i'd like mbappe at madrid (as well as haaland, i want both tbh), psg have done absolutely nothing wrong, and they've honestly been fair with their players. you cant eat your cake and have it
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:19 am

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:32 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:If you sign a five year contract, you are at the club for 5 years of your own will, not against it..
titosantill wrote:they signed a contract. if u sign a deal, unless someone can pay what the club wants, u sit your butt down and fulfil your contract. some of these athletes dont even realize that the contract is there to protect them as well.....a club just cant fire u with no pay if u lose form, because the contract is there to help you. if you know you will have plans of leaving then dont sign a long term contract....although once again, the long term deal is there to protect you. its simple business, as much as i'd like mbappe at madrid (as well as haaland, i want both tbh), psg have done absolutely nothing wrong, and they've honestly been fair with their players. you cant eat your cake and have it
You're both looking at it solely from a legal standpoint, which is not entirely accurate and is not the humane thing to do.

Forget Mbappé, you have an employee who wants to leave and you know they want to leave, but you're refusing to let them go just because they are still contractually bound to you? You know that they come every single day to work against their will and are unhappy being there, but you still choose to be totally oblivious to that and force them to run down their contract up to the very last second?

Sorry, I couldn't that.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:40 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:If you sign a five year contract, you are at the club for 5 years of your own will, not against it..
titosantill wrote:they signed a contract. if u sign a deal, unless someone can pay what the club wants, u sit your butt down and fulfil your contract. some of these athletes dont even realize that the contract is there to protect them as well.....a club just cant fire u with no pay if u lose form, because the contract is there to help you. if you know you will have plans of leaving then dont sign a long term contract....although once again, the long term deal is there to protect you. its simple business, as much as i'd like mbappe at madrid (as well as haaland, i want both tbh), psg have done absolutely nothing wrong, and they've honestly been fair with their players. you cant eat your cake and have it
You're both looking at it solely from a legal standpoint, which is not entirely accurate and is not the humane thing to do.

Forget Mbappé, you have an employee who wants to leave and you know they want to leave, but you're refusing to let them go just because they are still contractually bound to you? You know that they come every single day to work against their will and are unhappy being there, but you still choose to be totally oblivious to that and force them to run down their contract up to the very last second?

Sorry, I couldn't that.

Think the word "humane" is utterly ridiculous in this context. He's not a slave. He can quit anytime he wants. He can forfeit the contract, move to the beach, sleep all day, pay someone to feed him grapes. He can do that tomorrow. (God knows I would).

What he can't do is just decide he now wants to play professional football for a different club and earn 30 million Euros a year there, when he willingly signed a contract with PSG that required them to pay, what, 160 million Euros to secure his availablilty and the right to register him?

one hundred and sixty million Euros?

and he himself has collected nearly the same in wages already?

GTFO with human or inhumane

It's not comparable with normal work contracts. Normal labour law, I can quit within 4 weeks.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next