Glory
Lucifer
Nishankly
CBarca
sportsczy
86 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 39 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Firenze Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:43 pm

Kylian Mbappe has agreed a deal to join Real Madrid as a free agent in summer, report Bild.

They present an exclusive and say he'll earn €50m a year.

doubt

though surely he is going to Real

I honestly feel like I'm living in bizarro world though when it comes to Mbappe, hyped like he's the second coming of prime Ronaldo whenever I've seen him he's been meh, doesnt even tear up that farm league ffs

not a top 5 player in the world and never will be, French Rashford

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 39 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Warrior Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:04 pm

Firenze do you remember how he was at Monaco ? He was undeniably the real deal

At PSG he is influenced by the cuck Neymar, everything is always scandalous and complicated, wannabe elite club, worst fanbanse in the world. Also french media love to drag down people from their success and Mbappé is a target. Just a bad environment for someone who seemed like a good kid. At Madrid i think he will blossom because it's the level where he belongs.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:21 pm

Be careful with what you're saying, Firenze Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:36 pm

Firenze wrote:Kylian Mbappe has agreed a deal to join Real Madrid as a free agent in summer, report Bild.

doubt

I honestly feel like I'm living in bizarro world though when it comes to Mbappe, hyped like he's the second coming of prime Ronaldo whenever I've seen him he's been meh, doesnt even tear up that farm league ffs

Instant classic quote for yrs to come this Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:43 pm

Firenze wrote:Kylian Mbappe has agreed a deal to join Real Madrid as a free agent in summer, report Bild.

doubt

Not gonna lie brother Firenze, there's a part of me that wants this deal to fall apart and for United to make a last minute swoop, just to see the 180° turn in your rhetoric and how quickly you'd be calling him Mbapito Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:50 pm

Lads a fraud, Firenze is right.

Aaron Lennon with good marketing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:14 pm

Aaron Lennon was never the best player in world cup though.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:44 pm

He's the real deal. Why the hate?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lads a fraud, Firenze is right.

rofl

seriously though why go for him if Haaland is available too, just doesn't make sense. For the extra drama? Fake hype galactico appeal?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:56 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lads a fraud, Firenze is right.

rofl

seriously though why go for him if Haaland is available too, just doesn't make sense. For the extra drama? Fake hype galactico appeal?

Haaland isn't as marketable as Mbappe, that's why.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:14 pm

I guess news that Flo intends to sign both hasn’t reached England yet!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:40 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I guess news that Flo intends to sign both hasn’t reached England yet!
Exactly. People seem to have forgotten the elite club Real Madrid are. It is every kid's dream to play for them and they have the money and the prestige to bring the best to the Spanish capital. Especially with Mbappé going for free, there is a lot of money left to sign Haaland.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:43 pm

well damn, if you put it that way, the more the merrier cheers
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:15 pm

I can't imagine how they would synergize, but Vinicius - Haaland - Mbappe seems like it would be an endless headache for opposing teams to deal with. Two of the top 5 fastest players in the world playing on the same team. That sounds like some FIFA scenario Laughing Then again, I suppose Bale and CR7 were two of the fastest as well.

The real question is where Vincius and/or Benzema factor into that equation. You can obviously force them all into the same formation, but there are still a lot of questions to be asked. It would be a luxury problem for the manager in so many ways.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:28 pm

Thimmy wrote:I can't imagine how they would synergize, but Vinicius - Haaland - Mbappe seems like it would be an endless headache for opposing teams to deal with. Two of the top 5 fastest players in the world playing on the same team. That sounds like some FIFA scenario Laughing Then again, I suppose Bale and CR7 were two of the fastest as well.

The real question is where Vincius and/or Benzema factor into that equation. You can obviously force them all into the same formation, but there are still a lot of questions to be asked. It would be a luxury problem for the manager in so many ways.

I had thought all along, that it was an approach both, hoping for one scenario! But now it sure sounds like it is a legit try for both.

With the signing of the deal with ‘Legends’ for other stadium uses generating 400M per year and a stadium sponsorship deal still to come, the post covid budget will have more than enough income for these signings plus others as required.

So I think Perez’s mind set, is he is acquiring the best talent available for next generation and let the coach sort out how best to use the 4 of them! I wouldn’t be surprised if it is to ease Benz into a mentoring/ retirement role, occasionally play all 4 with just 2 mids or 3 defenders. The other option would be to let Benz go. I hate to see that especially after the past couple of years.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:45 pm

Thimmy wrote:I can't imagine how they would synergize, but Vinicius - Haaland - Mbappe seems like it would be an endless headache for opposing teams to deal with. Two of the top 5 fastest players in the world playing on the same team. That sounds like some FIFA scenario Laughing Then again, I suppose Bale and CR7 were two of the fastest as well.

Well that's when the coach comes in. if they want their moments of glory and winning trophies they have to defend as well. Vini does that no problem. Halaand also for a 9 does the job imo. it is Mbappe I'm a bit worried about but then again they are all young and have the energy to do it.

If we sign Mbappe and Halaand, at the ages of 23 and 21, with combined fee of 75 million, it will be crazy. Both on and off the field.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:53 pm

danyjr wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:I guess news that Flo intends to sign both hasn’t reached England yet!
Exactly. People seem to have forgotten the elite club Real Madrid are. It is every kid's dream to play for them and they have the money and the prestige to bring the best to the Spanish capital. Especially with Mbappé going for free, there is a lot of money left to sign Haaland.

People talk about attraction of EPL and players wanting to go there  but we have signed Ronaldo, Bale and Hazard who were all EPL's best player at their time. and they all wanted and somehow forced their move to Madrid. the history and prestige of Madrid is unmatched. our only rival for signing superstars is the oil money.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:05 pm

------------Haaland---Benzema----------
Vini______________________Mbappé

----------Who cares--Who cares--------

Boom, problem solved Razz
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:09 pm

Madrid's pull is at another level. If anyone can pull a Haaland x Mbappe masterclass in one summer, it is Flo. He's setting Madrid up for another decade of dominance.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:57 pm

Is he official? How much time till you announce? Take Rudiger as well.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:47 am

futbol_bill wrote:

I had thought all along, that it was an approach both, hoping for one scenario! But now it sure sounds like it is a legit try for both.

With the signing of the deal with ‘Legends’ for other stadium uses generating 400M per year and a stadium sponsorship deal still to come, the post covid budget will have more than enough income for these signings plus others as required.

So I think Perez’s mind set, is he is acquiring the best talent available for next generation and let the coach sort out how best to use the 4 of them! I wouldn’t be surprised if it is to ease Benz into a mentoring/ retirement role, occasionally play all 4 with just 2 mids or 3 defenders. The other option would be to let Benz go. I hate to see that especially after the past couple of years.

Benzema, while in amazing form, turns 35 at the end of the year. He needs rest and rotation to be able to keep performing similarly. It's more a question of how to achieve that while giving Haaland the games he deserves. There's also the option of playing something like a 4231/4312 with Benzema playing deeper

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:03 pm

farfan wrote:

We've been watching Madrid long enough to know this is exactly the scenario that's gonna take place
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:20 pm

Doc wrote:
farfan wrote:

We've been watching Madrid long enough to know this is exactly the scenario that's gonna take place

Yeah Doc, I agree. But also keep in mind there will be injuries etc where they will play three of them. What’s obvious is the opportunities for what’s left of bench, likely only Rodrygo and Asensio will be very limited.

When the four of them being played, there is the option of 2 b2b MFs or 3CBs. I prefer the the 3 CBs as there is no need for wing backs with the speed of Mbappe and Vinicius. Makes the acquisition of a competent CB (in Vallejo’s spot) all the more important.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:11 pm

There's exactly -100% chance Mbappe plays on the right.  He's going to dictate where he will play if he's going to sign... and right is not it.  Central or left.

If he doesn't get the guarantees, he'll just sign somewhere else.  He can go anywhere he wants and everyone will accommodate his demands.

That's like asking Haaland to play on the right to accommodate Benzema as the CF.  Will never happen.  Haaland is a 9.  Not only would Haaland not accept the change, but it would be beyond stupid to move him there.

My personal feeling is that you put Mbappe left and Haaland central... two best players in the world for the next 10 years and you put them in their best positions.  Everyone else either adapts or gets sold.  It's nonsense to do anything else.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:29 pm

You're not getting both
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:20 pm

Myesyats wrote:You're not getting both

And you're basing this on what exactly? wishful thinking? Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next