Unique
Sri
Glory
McAgger
Nishankly
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

5 time European Champions vs A bunch of Horny Golden boys Empty 5 time European Champions vs A bunch of Horny Golden boys

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:51 am

The Reds take on the Hornets this sunday.

Team news: Everyone's fit.

Expected team:

Karius
Clyne Matip Lovren Milly
Henderson Wijnaldum Lallana
Coutinho Firmino Mane

Would not mind giving Studge a chance, Discuss.

Hope we win
YNWA

Last edited by Nishankly on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs A bunch of Horny Golden boys Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs A bunch of Horny Golden boys

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:52 am

I suppose the only question would be which of Gini and Can start, rest of the team picks itself.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs A bunch of Horny Golden boys Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs A bunch of Horny Golden boys

Post by Glory Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:02 am

dat thread title. Laughing :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:09 am

Nishankly wrote:
Team news: Everyone's fit.

Proud

---

Shank back to form after that Palazzo BS :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:02 am

Don't call me James wrote:I suppose the only question would be which of Gini and Can start, rest of the team picks itself.
i would pick gini. can tries to do to much and loses the ball and gives away one free kick after another.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Can is pretty awful still, and Wijnaldum is much better for the team if fit. Should be a no brainer but we'll see.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:47 pm

I wouldn't call him awful, He's suddenly deteriorated. He was never good enough to begin with as CM though. Also Rodgers playing him as a RB slowed his progress as a CM by atleast an year,

He still cant control the ball under pressure and looks for an easy way out which is annoying because almost all 3 of our midfielders do that. rofl

Last edited by Nishankly on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:58 pm

Can is fine, Curt just has a hard on for Wijnaldum.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Art Morte wrote:Can is fine, Curt just has a hard on for Wijnaldum.
He has ditched Lovren already Shocked
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Deflected goal aside last game Can was a giveaway machine (nothing new), slowed down our transitions constantly, and fouls probably as much as he wins tackles. Then sometimes he goes on those marauding runs which generally end in him losing the ball on the sideline or something like that.

The only thing he's really useful for over other midfielders of ours is winning headers.

Seriously, Can is not a good player at the moment and I just don't see how he's rated. I like Wijnaldum sure, but I like to have a good team more than any individual player. Wijnaldum is a far, far better fit for the team alongside Lallana than Can is.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:26 pm

I'm with Art on this. Can was good both last game and West Brom. He improved in the second half of United game as well.

There has been no drop in quality for the most since he's replaced Gini. And I think he's fine.

Quit overplaying something that isn't true.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:54 am

Can was arguably our best midfielder last season with Klopp in charge...

Again, you can't underestimate match fitness with a high intensity style of play.

Constant press and constant movement is a key factor for how we play.

He (Can) has gotten better after every game he's played this season and it's no doubt because of he's getting used to the tempo / match fit.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Considering it's a home game and the Horney Golden Boys are expected to defend in mass, I would prefer Wini. I think he is better suited to the kind of play we will adapt to open-up their congested defense.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:12 pm

I expect them to play normally and be less negative than the other small teams like Burnley, United, Palace etc

They've been playing very well recently and are at a good position in the table, So i hope they have the confidence to attack us.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:19 pm

why are Watford being called horny boys?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:22 pm

Lucy getting her panties wet reading the title Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:57 pm

Title Proud
They will obviously attack us compared to all other minnows like ManUtd. We wont be very comfortable when teams press us high up the pitch, so Watoford coach will try to exploit this.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:59 pm

Mark Capoue and you'll wipe the pitch with them hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:02 pm

They've actually kept 3 clean sheets in a row now, having had kept none in the first 7 games. And curiously the last league defeat for both us and them is 2 - 0 at Burnley.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Lucifer wrote:why are Watford being called horny boys?

They are called "the Golden boys" among the Watford faithfuls and "The Hornets" in the PL, Hence the derivative Horny boys.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:25 pm

Art Morte wrote:They've actually kept 3 clean sheets in a row now, having had kept none in the first 7 games. And curiously the last league defeat for both us and them is 2 - 0 at Burnley.

that's an interesting stat.

I am confident we will perform good in this game, my confidence comes from Klopp. He usually gets such games right. If we avoid defensive blunders such as against Palace, we should be fine.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:10 pm

TBH I'm not confident about this game. They ruined us last season I just hope our players remember that and use it as motivation
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Damn I accidentally gave Morty an upvote for a very average undeserved post.

So I will graciously donate upvotes to everyone in this thread so everyone is back on the same playing field.

Goddam you, Art.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:20 pm

Agger was always overrated.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next