MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Thu 27 Jul 2017, 04:47

You guys really think we buy Keita as we need an improvement over Cuadrado, our sub ? I don't.

Keita is young and needs to play, while you can sit Cuadrado on the bench without worrying about his progression.

Something big is about to happen, we know nothing about what's going on behind the scenes. Marotta and friends probably know more than us about that Neymar saga. All imma say is, it makes no sense that we have Keita, Bernardeschi, Douglas, and DYBALA all at once.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Thu 27 Jul 2017, 06:19

I agree. Keita will not be a bench warmer. A Keita for Cuadrado direct swap doesn't really make sense as Cuadrado is seen as a back up while Keita is a 22 year old looking to establish himself as a bona fide starter at a big club.

Like I said if Neymar goes to PSG and Juve receive a $120 million offer from Barca with $10 million net wages for Dybala then he is a goner.

The question then becomes what do we do with the $120 million? Keita is only $20-$25 million.  That leaves almost $100 million to spend on the midfield. Look for a huge offer for Sergej and maybe even another attempt for Schick. Cancelo probably comes as well.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu 27 Jul 2017, 07:29

4 players who should be starting for 3 positions is fine. 3 competitions is a lot of games and having a 4th "starter" for the 3 positions will be necessary.

Pjaca would be the only real loser here, but he is out for almost half a season still. Keita doesn't even start all games for Lazio, he would fine here on rotation.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 27 Jul 2017, 07:53

Mandzukic, Costa, Bernardeschi, Dybala, Keita. That's 5 players for 3 positions assuming Mandzukic is used as a LW. That's not gonna work. And that still leaves Cuadrado sitting on the bench. Not to mention Pjaca.

I believe either Marotta or Allegri has already said Kean will back up Higuain so that is now 8 forwards.

That doesn't even include Schick who Nedved said was still an open possibility.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 27 Jul 2017, 07:59

Hmmmm we shall see... to me Baldo Keita is only a lifebuoy in case Neymar's potential transfer creates a domino effect.

Selling Cuadrado to buy Keita is like changing 4 quarters for a dollar, useless operation.
Also Juventus prefers an athlete with a professional attitude.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu 27 Jul 2017, 08:11

Mandzukic will be transitioned out. We didn't buy 4 wingers (if we do buy keita) to start Mandzukic on the wing. He will start at first, and then slowly become Higuain's back up mainly.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu 27 Jul 2017, 08:14

I agree about the professional attitude prefered. About the athlete part no, Cuadrado is in no way a better athlete than Keita, the kid looks like Cristiano Ronaldo. We have prime Cuadrado and he is "just" fine for us. 21 yo Keita looks very talented, can his prime version be a lot better than Cuads? Probably.

He just needs his attitude fixed.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 27 Jul 2017, 09:56

Well even if Dybala doesn't leave this year we are preparing to lose him next year.That's why we got Berna, and might get Keita & Schick all under 23y.
We also got D.Costa and will keep Pjaca (not sell him)

But all these new names in attack (Costa,Berna and possibly Keita & Shick) make me believe Dybala might leave now.Forget about what Marotta said, do not trust all their words, just remember the Pogba saga last year we were joking if he would really go to 6th place ManU and bammm...

We simply can't refuse those +100m offers yet Sad but good thing is that we spend half of that on two very talented players such as Keita & Schick who are a guaranteed success.They will grow to world class players for sure and we will build our future around them and Bernardeschi...or sell them to spain or england for a good profit confirming our status as a great stepping stone team for talented players.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 27 Jul 2017, 10:01

It will be so sad to see Dybala leave. From the second part of the past season,Barcelona,and now in pre-season you can see him getting stronger and closer to consitent WC player.He kinda slowed down from position change last year but now he's mastering his new role and he is clearly growing.In two years he'll be on top 3 players of the world without doubts with CR7 and Messi declining.He would have a great season here if he stays...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu 27 Jul 2017, 11:58

Calma with the Dybala talk. He just said today that he is happy at Juve, same as Marotta said. There aren't even any actual rumors.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu 27 Jul 2017, 12:20

Nothing to be sad about
Juventus are not going to surrender on him unless there comes an overprice for the player

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu 27 Jul 2017, 13:10

Yes, agreed.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 27 Jul 2017, 13:52

Buffon : “Paulo Dybala? It’s pointless to put anything in rumours. No-one is sure to stay until the transfer window closes."
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 27 Jul 2017, 14:51

Luca wrote:Damn, so Dybala is most likely leaving then Sad

Just kidding Dejan, don't be upset.

The ideas are natural, were just using deductive reasoning here. I can really only see the possibility of Dybala leaving if Neymar signs for PSG and then Barcelona panic. If that doesn't happen then I expect Dybala to stay, in any case, our team will be fine.

If Pjaca is in fact loaned out and Cuadrado sold then that would also explain signing Keita and/or Schick.

I'm really looking forward to being linked with some proper midfielders.

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala assures he won’t be joining Barcelona this summer - “I’m happy here”.

Blaugrana forward Neymar is believed to be close to an incredible €222m move to Paris Saint-Germain, who are prepared to trigger his release clause.

That has led to rumours that Dybala could be his replacement, but after last night’s friendly with PSG, the Argentine international assured he’ll staying in Turin.

“It was a good match,” La Joya told reporters in the mixed zone after the final whistle.

“It was useful to train us physically and to get to know our new teammates. They’ve just arrived, but the Coach [Max Allegri] will succeed in integrating them.

“The transfer market? I’m happy here, I’m fine and over these days I’ll be training as hard as I can to have a great season.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 27 Jul 2017, 14:56

The full quote from Dybala (from sky sport):
"I'm happy here but my future depends on Juventus"

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 27 Jul 2017, 15:58

lol haven't you guys learned anything from our Vidal and Pogba sales? If that Neymar's release clause gets triggered it's over, with an offer +100m Marotta would carry in his arms Dybala and send him to Camp Nou.

Set your mind that Dybala wont be our new Del Piero, he clearly would prefer Barca or Real over us and we clearly can't refuse such offers.
I'll only wait what the next excuse will be, will we keep up with the same old "player wanted to leave" or invent something brand new to hypnotize the fans?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu 27 Jul 2017, 16:09

A confusion has been created by Costa,
Now costa is on our starting 11? Who gets out?
You cannot make it starting 12, someone must come out

Sandro didnt get out, he is still there on LB good for him, but someone else will

Should it be Dybala, Marchisio, Khedira, Pjanic?

Well someone has to come out dont you think?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 27 Jul 2017, 17:15

Dybala in secret talks with Barcelona over summer move

As the talk in Barcelona continues to centre on the future of Brazilian superstar Neymar, reports from Spain have emerged that the Catalan giants are already planning for his departure. According to Don Balon, Barca chiefs have already been in secret talks with Juventus star Paulo Dybala over a possible move to the club this summer.

Any potential move will hinge on the final result regarding Neymar but latest reports suggest that Barcelona are willing to offer Juventus €120M for the 23-year-old who they consider to be a natural successor to the Brazilian.

It’s believed that Paris Saint-Germain are prepared to pay €222M for Neymar and ever since the story broke towards the end of last week, the rumour mill has gone into overdrive on what would be the biggest transfer in the history of the game.

Juventus CEO Beppe Marotta however, has already claimed that the Bianconeri have rejected offers for the Argentine international claiming that; “When a player is happy to stay at Juventus, then he can stay with us for as long as he wants."
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 27 Jul 2017, 19:53

Dybala:

“When you read about interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid and clubs of that calibre, it’s pleasing, because it means you have been doing good work,” Dybala told Mediaset Premium and Sky Sport Italia in a filmed interview.
“Then you have to see how much is really in it, because during the transfer window you hear a lot of things and some are not certain, others more so, but I am not the right person to ask about that.
“You’d have to ask the club. I am happy here, I will train my best over the summer to prepare for a great season.
“If an offer does arrive, the club will show it to me and they’ll tell me if they want me to leave or not. So first it depends on them and then on me.”
Dybala was asked what would he then say if the offer came in from Barcelona?
“First it depends on them and then on me.”

Dybala says it depends on the club (meaning if they want to let me go then I'll leave)...Marotta says if a player wants to leave the door is always open...it's all lining up folks!!!
I'd be more surprised if Dybala stays then if he leaves this transfer window.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 27 Jul 2017, 21:16

Look for the Keita deal to be done around the same time as the Neymar deal. That will be a true sign. Notice how we haven't bought a CM yet?  I think that is because if we get the $120M from Barcelona I believe we will make a big money offer for Sergej. Once Keita is sold Lotito will be easier to deal with.  

I'm already on record as saying we should give the $100M cheque to Lazio for Keita and Sergej. If it's $120M then we'll have money left over for Schick and/or Cancelo.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 27 Jul 2017, 21:34

Juve in pole for PSG midfielder, who would unlock Lemina to Valencia

Reports out of Spain from Estadio Deportivo via Fichajes.com, have suggested that the battle for Polish international Grzegorz Krychowiak has taken another turn. Now it is proposed that Valencia are prepared to back out of negotiations for the PSG midfielder, thus allowing Juve space to move for the ex Sevilla player. In turn Juve would then be willing to open negotiations for Mario Lemina, also liked by Valencia.

The saga of a central midfield reinforcement to raise the quality left by the departures of Vidal and Pogba has been an ongoing story for Juventus. With Matuidi, N’Zonzi, Can, and Krychowiak all still attracting interest from the Bianconeri, the Turin club must move swiftly and with great purpose to capture a top quality player.

Under Emery, Krychowiak had a tough spell finding the form that helped him become one of Europe’s best midfielders while playing with Sevilla in La Liga. A new role in a different squad could allow him the space he never found in Paris.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 27 Jul 2017, 21:36

Wait a second,

We sign Krychowiak and at the same time sell Lemina.

Is this real life?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 27 Jul 2017, 21:36

Juventus push to bring Spinazzola back to Turin: the situation

Thirty is the number of matches played, quite excellently, by Leonardo Spinazzola in this past season at Atalanta. After having qualified for Europa League with the Orobici, Spinazzola's future might coloured in black & white. The player is owned by Juventus, but currently has one more year worth of loan to spend in Bergamo. Juventus are willing to go to extreme measures to bring the defender back one year early, but Atalanta are determined to keep him. In the past hours, it seems as if the gap between the two clubs is gradually being bridged.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-push-to-bring-spinazzola-back-to-turin-the-situation
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 27 Jul 2017, 21:37

Why do we need Spinazzola back? God help us if Sandro leaves as well... Shocked
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 27 Jul 2017, 21:39

They probably just spelled Caldara wrong

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu 27 Jul 2017, 21:44

Or it's for depth. If Sandro gets injured or needs to be rested, I do not want to go to a three man back line (especially without Bonucci) and do not want Asamoah playing that position anymore.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next