Glory
rincon
Casciavit
Firenze
S
54 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 9 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Firenze Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:49 pm

Ibra
Nerman Griezmann Mkhi
Pogba Bakayoko

best front 6 in history? 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 9 H8HM0Pw

Can only seeing Juve's lineup next season rivaling us tbh

RealGunner wrote:Keisuke Honda set to join MLS side Seattle Sounders within the coming days, according to reports.

huge fraud of a player ffs

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 9 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez in negotiations with #MLS over possible move - ESPN
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Firenze wrote:
Ibra
Nerman Griezmann Mkhi
Pogba Bakayoko

RealGunner wrote:Keisuke Honda set to join MLS side Seattle Sounders within the coming days, according to reports.

Need to ensure that you keep your 35 year-old star man first...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic stalls on extending Man United deal because of concerns over Champions League prospects:
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Knowing Galliani, we probably are going to pay money to sell Honda.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Firenze wrote:
Ibra
Nerman Griezmann Mkhi
Pogba Bakayoko

We all know next season is going to be dominated by two clubs anyway

All aboard the Jjunited era  2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 9 H8HM0Pw
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Its actually fascinating how close Juventus and United fans are along with all facets of their clubs. Near historic partnership of respect and admiration mutually.

All the more reason to hate them more.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Difference of course is that JJuve haven't won the CL in 20 years, and it's probable United will win it again before JJuve manage it
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Its actually fascinating how close Juventus and United fans are along with all facets of their clubs. Near historic partnership of respect and admiration mutually.

All the more reason to hate them more.

The admiration is as legit as two chics complementing each other on beauty.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Difference of course is that JJuve haven't won the CL in 20 years, and it's probable United will win it again before JJuve manage it

Not sure I'd agree with that. Jjuve look far closer at the moment than United (being in the competition does that for you...), and they've been to the final more recently, too.

If Allegri stays, I could see them making another push in the next few years. That's obviously the club's goal. Let's be honest, the Higuain money was spent, not with the Scudetto in mind, but with Ol'Big Ears in their sights.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:28 am

AC Milan to battle Man United for Victor Lindelöf - Premium Sport
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:54 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Difference of course is that JJuve haven't won the CL in 20 years, and it's probable United will win it again before JJuve manage it

Not sure I'd agree with that. Jjuve look far closer at the moment than United (being in the competition does that for you...), and they've been to the final more recently, too.

If Allegri stays, I could see them making another push in the next few years. That's obviously the club's goal. Let's be honest, the Higuain money was spent, not with the Scudetto in mind, but with Ol'Big Ears in their sights.

JJuve may look closer now, and have been in the final recently, but that's as far as they got; they are in decline now while Man United are on the up.

Juve couldn't win the Champions League with Zidane, Vieri, Davids, van der Sar, Inzaghi, they couldn't win the CL with Nedved, Thuram, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, they couldn't win the CL with Cannavaro, Emerson, Ibrahimovic, Viera.

They couldn't win the Champions League with Pirlo, Vidal, Evra, Pogba, Hernanes and Tevez so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they are not going to win the CL with Rugani, Sturaro, Rincon, Pjanic and Cuadrado. rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:50 pm

AC Milan to have a transfer budget of €150M+ this summer - various

Donnarumma
Abate-Smalling-Romagnoli-Bernat
Fabregas-Sturaro
Suso-Berardi-Deulofeu
Giroud

What a team
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Donnarumma
Aurier-Musacchio-Romagnoli-Bernat
Torreira-Badelj-Bonaventura
Suso-Simeone-Insigne
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:42 pm

S wrote:AC Milan to battle Man United for Victor Lindelöf - Premium Sport

that would not end well for Milan

I could actually see some of our fringe defenders being GOAT for Milan tbh, lads like Daley Blind with his versatility, Rojo, etc
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:56 pm

I sincerely hope that Milan don't drop like 30m for Musacchio as it's been rumored. Acerbi level player for 30m :facepalm:

Might as well keep giving money to Genoa and go for Izzo for less money.

Donnarumma
Abate - Hoedt - Romagnoli - Masina
Allan/Pellegrini - Badelj - Bonaventura
Suso - Belotti - Bernardeschi

+
30m for Hoedt and Masina
18m for Allan
60m for Belotti
45m for Bernardeschi
20m for Pellegrini
25m for Badelj
sign Deulofeu for whatever was agreed (15m?)

-
sell Kucka for 10m
sell us De Scilgio for like 15m :coffee:
sell Bacca to china for like 30m
donate Gomez to the poor
sponsor Honda's harakiri
loan out Sosa with option to buy for like 8m

Montella would die fapping with that team.
I should be Galliani's successor :coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Hoping Milan spend wisely rofl

Serie A fans are no better than Bundesliga fans in the everyone must share and love each other stakes rofl

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Hoping Milan spend wisely rofl

Serie A fans are no better than Bundesliga fans in the everyone must share and love each other stakes rofl

I for one will party with you on Grimsby if Juve and Inter go bankrupt tomorrow.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Sousa is 99% confirmed that he won't coach Fiore in the new season. If they lose their next 2 games to Torino and Atalanta he might even get sacked before the end of the season. There will be a lot of changes in the summer probably.

Every big club in Italy will be circling for Bernardeschi and Chiesa but those 2 will be the hardest to get. Milan should finally get Badelj without much trouble.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

JJuve may look closer now, and have been in the final recently, but that's as far as they got; they are in decline now while Man United are on the up.

Juve couldn't win the Champions League with Zidane, Vieri, Davids, van der Sar, Inzaghi, they couldn't win the CL with Nedved, Thuram, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, they couldn't win the CL with Cannavaro, Emerson, Ibrahimovic, Viera.

They couldn't win the Champions League with Pirlo, Vidal, Evra, Pogba, Hernanes and Tevez so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they are not going to win the CL with Rugani, Sturaro, Rincon, Pjanic and Cuadrado. rofl

Well, we'd have a chance if inferior teams like Bayern won't benefit from huge referee mistakes against us, when reserves like Cuadrado and Morata shit on them Laughing
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Hoping Milan spend wisely rofl

Mole Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:38 pm

rincon wrote:I sincerely hope that Milan don't drop like 30m for Musacchio as it's been rumored. Acerbi level player for 30m :facepalm:

Might as well keep giving money to Genoa and go for Izzo for less money.

Donnarumma
Abate - Hoedt - Romagnoli - Masina
Allan/Pellegrini - Badelj - Bonaventura
Suso - Belotti - Bernardeschi

+
30m for Hoedt and Masina
18m for Allan
60m for Belotti
45m for Bernardeschi
20m for Pellegrini
25m for Badelj
sign Deulofeu for whatever was agreed (15m?)

-
sell Kucka for 10m
sell us De Scilgio for like 15m :coffee:
sell Bacca to china for like 30m
donate Gomez to the poor
sponsor Honda's harakiri
loan out Sosa with option to buy for like 8m

Montella would die fapping with that team.
I should be Galliani's successor :coffee:

It will unfortunately talks are already underway, La Liga defenders :facepalm:

I have a hard time seeing us picking off Bernardeschi AND Badelj

Same with Belotti, he'd need a gargantuant offer
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:

This year they might though. Barca are out and Madrid and Bayern are not exactly on top of their game. Juve are the safest bet this season imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:42 pm

I actually think Belotti is the likeliest out of all the rumors. This club never had problems when it comes to splashing cash on forwards. I mean we paid 12m for Matri when we were broke.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Yeah but this is a new management, no idea whats going to happen, Sky is harping about us invading the Bundesliga market for the last couple of months for some reason. Remember when Bee was supposedly going to get every Doyen owned player lol? We don't know if these new guys will want to do the same things as Galliani and co used to do (splashing on Inzaghi, Rui Costa, etc)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:50 pm

ES wrote:
It will unfortunately talks are already underway, La Liga defenders :facepalm:

I have a hard time seeing us picking off Bernardeschi AND Badelj

Same with Belotti, he'd need a gargantuant offer

M99 wrote:I actually think Belotti is the likeliest out of all the rumors. This club never had problems when it comes to splashing cash on forwards. I mean we paid 12m for Matri when we were broke.

Yes I also don't think anyone is getting 2 Fiorentina players. Its just the magic I would do as DS :coffee:

Belotti is certainly possible if Milan do have this big budget imo. Like you say, Milan love their big forwards and the new ownership will probably want a big signing, who better than the best young Italian CF? specially if Bacca is sold. It would be a great new face for a new Milan as there is so much doubt in Italy about the chinese owners and a lost identity. Belotti to Milan seems like fate.

If Insigne does leave he will probably not go to Milan. Keita or Papu Gomez are likelier options, or someone from outside the league. Douglas Costa?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:12 pm

I'm interested to see where Bernardeschi ends up. I like him a lot as a player.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum