VanDeezNuts
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Valkyrja
Hapless_Hans
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kia Havertz Watch - Next Marko Marin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kia Havertz Watch - Next Marko Marin?

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:02 pm

The fact that Liverpool have refrained from signing an attacker this summer makes me fucking nervous and paranoid, quite honestly

They better not be saving up their money and squad space for an all out attack on Havertz ffs

Except I'm sure that's exactly what these fuckers have been doing

The single most important event in the next 5-10 years of German football is Havertz decision where to go next summer bounce bounce

we can't fucking let this slip

Need Liverpool to have a horrendous season for that alone, so that they don't seem so attractive next summer

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Kia Havertz Watch - Next Marko Marin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kia Havertz Watch - Next Marko Marin?

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:48 pm

Leverkusen star Kai Havertz has several offers on the table. The young German player prefers to go to Barcelona than to Real Madrid. [eldesmarque]

@Hans - is he better than Federico?

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:24 pm

Myesyats wrote:
@Hans - is he better than Federico?

than who?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Federico Valverde you disrespectful baboon...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:20 am

when Hans pretends not to know one of our players, you can tell Federico has really made it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:00 am

I know him as Fifi
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:23 pm

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:47 pm

Augsburg can never catch a break, can they? Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:12 am

2 assists and one goal away at Porto ..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:56 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:2 assists and one goal away at Porto ..

:bow:
There are so many players which I would love to have them at Liverpool. He is one of them. But I hope goes to a club where he will start most of the games if not all.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:43 pm

Kia Havertz Watch - Next Marko Marin? - Page 2 EhF-NZ0XsAIyOdp?format=jpg&name=900x900

Havertz joins Chelsea. Leverkusen get 70m € rising to 100m.

Dumb sideways move from the kid. Should've known better than to preemptively limit his career to meh dimensions.
Lack of ambition and courage. That Ballon D'Or is now firmly out of reach. Also, joins a club that can't even spell his name right. But he gets Lewandowski money so there's that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:38 pm

I haven't seen much of him. Is he really a ballon d'or level talent hans?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:41 pm

He most definitely is.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:44 pm

Casciavit wrote:I haven't seen much of him. Is he really a ballon d'or level talent hans?

Nah, he was one until very recently, but turns out he isn't. He'll be decent, not more. He quite obviously has very bad decision making.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:51 pm

destined to fail

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:54 pm

Lmfaooo I'm surprised Bayern didn't pull out the stops to get him. I know that it's because Mueller plays in his role and that he wouldve been very expensive though.

However just the thought that they could have had Germany's starting midfield 5 would've been interesting to see.

Sané-------Havertz-------Gnabry
Kimmich Goretzka

Club synergy + complementary profiles. This would've had an international dynasty written all over it. Germany would be winning everything.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:03 pm

Casciavit wrote:Lmfaooo I'm surprised Bayern didn't pull out the stops to get him. I know that it's because Mueller plays in his role and that he wouldve been very expensive though.

That is it. We don't have the money this summer, I mean we could probably cough it up somehow but on top it's bad timing with Müller's return to top form.
We wanted Havertz to wait a year (similar to the Sané situation in 2016) so he'll be cheaper and come with better timing to become Müller successor. Right now he doesn't play ahead of Müller, no way, and there's no clear path for him into our starting 11 this season so a record transfer would have the potential to be problematic in terms of team dynamics and media noise.
We'll already have a Lucas problem coming season lmao.

Anyway, he's massively overrated so no biggie

Kia Havertz Watch - Next Marko Marin? - Page 2 2f7
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:18 pm

Ah, I see, that makes sense. Well better hope he turns out a Goetze instead of a Ballack. I'm sure Germany will have another star #10 come up through the ranks in the next few years who you can buy as your Muller replacement. Any potential names right now?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:20 pm

well Leverkusen have the next Götze in their pipeline in Wirtz

As for who else could succeed Müller

I don't want to talk about this anymore sorry
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:well Leverkusen have the next Götze in their pipeline in Wirtz

Natural replacement for Mueller is Nketiah
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:well Leverkusen have the next Götze in their pipeline in Wirtz

Natural replacement for Mueller is Nketiah

Or Gareth, the under-appreciated and mistreated, man for the big occasions, Bale. Give him a shelter, Hans! Molenation
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:46 pm

Gareth is older than Mueller though
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:50 am

Well, for once, I’d like to see one of these players that Hans treats like victims to the supposed tyranny or incompetence of their current clubs, transfer to Bayern. It would make my day to see him come up with explanations as to why they don’t perform, and who is to blame for it. Something tells me he would simply stop mentioning them if they did play for Bayern, but I suppose that remains to be seen.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:12 am

Casciavit wrote:
Sané-------Havertz-------Gnabry
Kimmich Goretzka

Club synergy + complementary profiles. This would've had an international dynasty written all over it. Germany would be winning everything.

They should have signed Werner too as Lewa's heir

now that'd be epic and Germany would take over europe again ooops
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:58 am

Thimmy wrote:Well, for once, I’d like to see one of these players that Hans treats like victims to the supposed tyranny or incompetence of their current clubs, transfer to Bayern. It would make my day to see him come up with explanations as to why they don’t perform, and who is to blame for it. Something tells me he would simply stop mentioning them if they did play for Bayern, but I suppose that remains to be seen.

both of Coutinho and Odrioszola won a treble with Bayern after being mistreated horribly at their clubs!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:30 am

Havertz has actually very high ceiling to be a WC player. But the main problem is whether he will develop further at Chelsea. Chelsea are a club without any particular identity, at least in terms of playing style... at least before Lampard, I never understood what Chelsea used to play as football Laughing . Coaches tend to disappear regularly at the club. For the sake of German team in the coming years, I hope Lampard stays there for longer time. If Havertz and Werner start linking up together, it can be a very threatening combination.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next