Ramos is the GOAT

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Nishankly on Sun May 27, 2018 6:58 am

Try saying that to an Egyptian Sports, I doubt you'd last that long with your explanation. Ramos's Twitter account got some damn hard replies

Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 14576
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by ExtremistEnigma on Sun May 27, 2018 7:16 am

Ramos is a champion. Whether he intentionally tried to injure Salah or not does not matter to me personally. This guy doesn't get the respect he deserves tbh. Without him in the team, Madrid don't win the last 4 out of 5 CLs.

At the top level, mentality matters a lot and this guy is the personification of mental strength. You can have all the skill in the world but doesn't mean for shit if you choke under pressure.
avatar
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2516
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by juvealbanian on Sun May 27, 2018 7:24 am

He sent off Liverpool's best player on purpose and then proceeded by diving anytime he had the chance.

The game is said that must be fair and have no place for such idiots but since Real violates every bit of fairness they can afford to have cnuts like him & Pepe and still get away with it.
avatar
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1959
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Myesyats on Sun May 27, 2018 7:26 am

@Warrior wrote:i doubt Sergio Ramos stepped on the field with the intention of injuring someone

but he saw an opportunity and he took it

Wouldn't be suprised if they planned it.... it was obvious Liverpool wouldn't look the same without Salah, it was a training session after he went off

Only a despicable club like Madrid is capable of ruining a great final in that manner.

Can't imagine being a fan of that team and supporting this injustice and fraudulency
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 7917
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Nishankly on Sun May 27, 2018 7:28 am

As naive as it sounds, I will not discredit it. I've seen Ramos try to break Messi for the past 10 years, Why can't he try Salah, when it's obvious we can't do anything without him lulz

Nah Salah was just unlucky
avatar
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 14576
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by juvealbanian on Sun May 27, 2018 7:37 am

@Myesyats wrote:
@Warrior wrote:i doubt Sergio Ramos stepped on the field with the intention of injuring someone

but he saw an opportunity and he took it

Wouldn't be suprised if they planned it.... it was obvious Liverpool wouldn't look the same without Salah, it was a training session after he went off

Only a despicable club like Madrid is capable of ruining a great final in that manner.

Can't imagine being a fan of that team and supporting this injustice and fraudulency

To me it looked intentional.They way he kept contact with Salah's arm and all but yeah with Salah being sent off pool looked lost.

I think with Salah they made like 9 or 10 attempts on goal while they struggled to do anything until Mane's goal, probably didn't make any shot until then.
avatar
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1959
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by ExtremistEnigma on Sun May 27, 2018 7:49 am

@juvealbanian wrote:He sent off Liverpool's best player on purpose and then proceeded by diving anytime he had the chance.

The game is said that must be fair and have no place for such idiots but since Real violates every bit of fairness they can afford to have cnuts like him & Pepe and still get away with it.
Stop being bitter. If Juventus was winning CLs left and right with a *bleep* like Ramos you would be perfectly okay with it Laughing
avatar
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2516
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Myesyats on Sun May 27, 2018 7:50 am

Of course it was intentional. He glanced at Salah, saw the opportunity, locked his arm and made sure he fell on it with all his body weight.

He's a great player but a c'unt nonetheless.

Madrid were all over the place when they had to cover Salah, when he went off they were able to move the defensive line way higher up the pitch.

Madrid fans should be happy but any other human being should be disgusted. Everyone in the world saw Madrid for what they are tbh.
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 7917
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by juvealbanian on Sun May 27, 2018 9:02 am

@ExtremistEnigma wrote:
@juvealbanian wrote:He sent off Liverpool's best player on purpose and then proceeded by diving anytime he had the chance.

The game is said that must be fair and have no place for such idiots but since Real violates every bit of fairness they can afford to have cnuts like him & Pepe and still get away with it.
Stop being bitter. If Juventus was winning CLs left and right with a *bleep* like Ramos you would be perfectly okay with it Laughing

No I wouldn't be ok with it cuz he would have been sent off with a straight red if he did that wearing a Juve jersey.
avatar
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1959
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Nivash on Sun May 27, 2018 9:39 am

@juvealbanian wrote:
@ExtremistEnigma wrote:
@juvealbanian wrote:He sent off Liverpool's best player on purpose and then proceeded by diving anytime he had the chance.

The game is said that must be fair and have no place for such idiots but since Real violates every bit of fairness they can afford to have cnuts like him & Pepe and still get away with it.
Stop being bitter. If Juventus was winning CLs left and right with a *bleep* like Ramos you would be perfectly okay with it Laughing

No I wouldn't be ok with it cuz he would have been sent off with a straight red if he did that wearing a Juve jersey.


The way Chiellini does?

Nivash
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Nivash on Sun May 27, 2018 9:43 am


Nivash
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by jibers on Sun May 27, 2018 10:11 am

Did people on here watch a different game to me? scratch

All the replays and all the angles I've seen shows SALAH is the one that grabbed Ramos ffs.

WTF am I reading on here?

What next, say that Madrid bribed gravity as well? :facepalm:

_________________
avatar
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 10067
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by farfan on Sun May 27, 2018 10:29 am

The idea that Ramos, while being grabbed first and underhooked by Salah, has enough grappling wherewithal to land a devastating takedown with the intention of dislocating the opponent's shoulder is simply laughable. Laughing
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4329
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Valkyrja on Sun May 27, 2018 10:30 am

@farfan wrote:The idea that Ramos, while being grabbed first and underhooked by Salah, has enough grappling wherewithal to land a devastating takedown with the intention of dislocating the opponent's shoulder is simply laughable. Laughing


Ever since Barca stopped looking for trophies their fans have started looking for reasons. They are pathetic and butthurt beyond measure

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10303
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Myesyats on Sun May 27, 2018 10:33 am

@Valkyrja wrote:
@farfan wrote:The idea that Ramos, while being grabbed first and underhooked by Salah, has enough grappling wherewithal to land a devastating takedown with the intention of dislocating the opponent's shoulder is simply laughable. Laughing


Ever since Barca stopped looking for trophies their fans have started looking for reasons. They are pathetic and butthurt beyond measure

We won more trophies this season than you did
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 7917
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Valkyrja on Sun May 27, 2018 10:38 am

@Myesyats wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:
@farfan wrote:The idea that Ramos, while being grabbed first and underhooked by Salah, has enough grappling wherewithal to land a devastating takedown with the intention of dislocating the opponent's shoulder is simply laughable. Laughing


Ever since Barca stopped looking for trophies their fans have started looking for reasons. They are pathetic and butthurt beyond measure

We won more trophies this season than you did


rofl

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10303
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by futbol_bill on Sun May 27, 2018 10:59 am

@Valkyrja wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:


Ever since Barca stopped looking for trophies their fans have started looking for reasons. They are pathetic and butthurt beyond measure

We won more trophies this season than you did


rofl




I guess you can’t add. You won 2 while we had FOUR! You can discount the supercups all you want and of course you never have acknowledged the world club cup as you didn’t participate in that competition. We’ll have to discount the 3rd rate copa then. Then we end up with your Liga vs our CL (4th in 5 years). The superior european competition out weighs the liga competition by a large margin so our record clearly out trumps yours!
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3202
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Myesyats on Sun May 27, 2018 11:05 am

Copa isnt third rate, the 3 best teams in the whole wide world are competing for that trophy. hmm
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 7917
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun May 27, 2018 11:11 am

@Myesyats wrote:Copa isnt third rate, the 3 best teams in the whole wide world are competing for that trophy. hmm

Nope, it's third-rate. Borderline meaningless even.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3052
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Valkyrja on Sun May 27, 2018 11:11 am

@Myesyats wrote:Copa isnt third rate, the 3 best teams in the whole wide world are competing for that trophy. hmm


What Copa are you talking about ?

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10303
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by futbol_bill on Sun May 27, 2018 11:48 am

He talking about the local competition for liga 123 teams and for 1st division B teams. Of course Barca takes it serious and fields their A team for most of it as they don’t have a B team.

Can’t get over how butt hurt these Barca fans are to even include the copa trophy as more prestigious than 2 super cups and WCC!
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3202
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by VivaStPauli on Sun May 27, 2018 1:14 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:He did nothing to Salah, it was an accident





F*cking f*ck Ramos in his thuggish f*cking face, that f*cking motherf*cker and his f*cking antics.

_________________
PS: Ramos should've really gotten a red in that last game we're all talking about.


1 - 8 - 4
avatar
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 7962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun May 27, 2018 1:23 pm

I'd have to see footage but those stills don't look good.

Look like something I've seen in the NBA many, many times and it was never not intentional.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 62079
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by farfan on Sun May 27, 2018 1:40 pm

The still posted by Nivash shows that Salah was the one who initiated the contact.

Ramos obviously brought him down intentionally but I don't see how he could plan for him to land awkwardly on his shoulder. scratch Messi gets brought down in a similar fashion in almost every game without sustaining a serious injury.
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4329
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun May 27, 2018 1:44 pm

I think the people arguing it's intentional are saying that once the contact is initiated.

He obviously didn't go into it with the plan of doing that, nobody is that smart.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 62079
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ramos is the GOAT

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun May 27, 2018 1:51 pm

Ramos was trying to bring him down, that's what he does, he was dealing with a player that is faster than him, so he had to mark his territory every chance he could.

It just so happened that on the contact, their hands were together because Salah, credit to him, doesnt go down easy and is fairly strong, and they fell on his arm.

by the way, that petition is at 120k rofl

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26336
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum