Unique
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Helmer
Tomwin Lannister
43 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 12 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 12

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:

wtf? Laughing

I didn't watch the game, but everyone here was acting like he should've won so clearly the manager's job was well done

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 12 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 12

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Guardiola: "John Stones has more personality than all of us here together in this room. More BALLS than everyone here. I love him."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:42 pm

RealGunner wrote:Guardiola: "John Stones has more personality than all of us here together in this room. More BALLS than everyone here. I love him."

That's right, he got two of them. That's two more than everyone.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:44 pm

reminds me of that time he said Bravo gave one of the best GK performances he had ever seen
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:46 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

wtf? Laughing

I didn't watch the game, but everyone here was acting like he should've won so clearly the manager's job was well done
city were at home and Liverpool had more shots at goal and more shots on target so make your own mind up.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:50 pm

literally means nothing

if you watched the game you know that City had like double the amount of legit chances and should have won 3/4-1 but they had terrible finishing

I get what Guardiola is saying though, didn't want to come out and say the ref was against them and the team had to battle hard to get something.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:

wtf? Laughing

rincon wrote:And some people wonder why he is disliked by many.

Why because he's happy?

Anyways Pep probably despises the English press they always try baiting him, hence he makes these comments instead giving them something negative to talk about.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Firenze wrote:literally means nothing

if you watched the game you know that City had like double the amount of legit chances and should have won 3/4-1 but they had terrible finishing

I get what Guardiola is saying though, didn't want to come out and say the ref was against them and the team had to battle hard to get something.

So Liverpool had no legit chances? rofl

Lallana's air kick for the open goal - https://u.nya.is/gshjyi.mp4
Firmino's 1 on 1.
Mane's 1 on 1.

That's about as many clear chances City had. The rest of thier chances were shit while Liverpool actually tested their keeper.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:57 pm

rincon wrote:And some people wonder why he is disliked by many.

If that's the reason then millennials are more sensitive than i thought.

Getting pissed off at someone for that is hilarious, you'll be disliking a lot of people in life if you take this attitude with you.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Firenze wrote:literally means nothing

So Liverpool had no legit chances? rofl

Lallana's air kick for the open goal - https://u.nya.is/gshjyi.mp4
Firmino's 1 on 1.
Mane's 1 on 1.

That's about as many clear chances City had. The rest of thier chances were shit while Liverpool actually tested their keeper.
don't talk sense to him it baffles his brain. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Actually Milner two footed tackle in the PK box would've change the landscape of this game. At least from what I saw it seemed a PK and perhaps even a red.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Actually Milner two footed tackle in the PK box would've change the landscape of this game. At least from what I saw it seemed a PK and perhaps even a red.
could have been a pen but not a red.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Unique wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:Actually Milner two footed tackle in the PK box would've change the landscape of this game. At least from what I saw it seemed a PK and perhaps even a red.

It was two footed tackle and a clear goal scoring chance. Those lead to reds no?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:
Unique wrote:

It was two footed tackle and a clear goal scoring chance. Those lead to reds no?

Rules have changed in PL.

If you get a pen, you don't get a red card as well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:
Unique wrote:

it was not a 2 footed challange and how many fouls in the box are a red card. if you give a red card for every pen in the box why don't we see a red for every pen given. it was a ball across the box milner missed the ball and got the man so a pen would have been about right.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Watched this now. A few observations.

1. Otamendi lucky to be on the pitch after 30 minutes. Twice elbowed people, once in the box, and an arguable last man foul

2. Were people here actually debating the penalty. Clearest penalty ever. Stupidest too, because it's not neccessary to foul/impede Firmino. Guy will mess it up on his own

Which brings me to
3. If I was a Liverpool fam, I would want to kill Roberto Firmino. What a terrible, terrible player. So frustrating.

4. That Lallana miss Laughing

5. Klavan :facepalm:

and last but not least
6. Cannot believe City fans actually booed Milner at every touch rofl rofl :facepalm:
The guy plays for them over many years, winning stuff, giving his all, often on the bench, more often on the bench, then leaves without controversy and they BOO him? Laughing

Because I think they heard they lack passion or something, and that's how they try to emulate it?
Easily the worst fan support in the world. Ridiculous, pathetic fans.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:19 pm

I said Pool had chances, although most were on the counter after City were forced to chase the game due to the ref.

Milner absolutely should have been sent off and City given a penalty. I noticed Hans left that out of his observations. Now that was the clearest penalty I've seen this season. Undercover Klopp fanboy smh. But besides Lollana Pool's chances were just standard shots at the keeper for standard saves.

City hit the post and were missing open nets routinely throughout.

Last edited by Firenze on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Watched this now. A few observations.

1. Otamendi lucky to be on the pitch after 30 minutes. Twice elbowed people, once in the box, and an arguable last man foul

2. Were people here actually debating the penalty. Clearest penalty ever. Stupidest too, because it's not neccessary to foul/impede Firmino. Guy will mess it up on his own

Which brings me to
3. If I was a  Liverpool fam, I would want to kill Roberto Firmino. What a terrible, terrible player. So frustrating.

4. That Lallana miss Laughing

5. Klavan :facepalm:

and last but not least
6. Cannot believe City fans actually booed Milner at every touch rofl rofl :facepalm:
The guy plays for them over many years, winning stuff, giving his all, often on the bench, more often on the bench, then leaves without controversy and they BOO him? Laughing

Because I think they heard they lack passion or something, and that's how they try to emulate it?
Easily the worst fan support in the world. Ridiculous, pathetic fans.
if city fans had as much passion as milner the ground wouldent be empty on match days.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Firenze wrote:I said Pool had chances, although most were on the counter after City were forced to chase the game due to the ref.

Milner absolutely should have been sent off and City given a penalty. I noticed Hans left that out of his observations. Now that was the clearest penalty I've seen this season. Undercover Klopp fanboy smh. But besides Lallalan Pool's chances were just standard shots at the keeper for standard saves.

city hit the post. that means if Liverpool never had a single player on the pitch they still wouldent have scored that rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Firenze wrote:
Milner absolutely should have been sent off and City given a penalty. I noticed Hans left that out of his observations.

I did not see it.

Vid or it didn't happen.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:I said Pool had chances, although most were on the counter after City were forced to chase the game due to the ref.

Milner absolutely should have been sent off and City given a penalty. I noticed Hans left that out of his observations. Now that was the clearest penalty I've seen this season. Undercover Klopp fanboy smh. But besides Lallalan Pool's chances were just standard shots at the keeper for standard saves.

city hit the post. that means if Liverpool never had a single player on the pitch they still wouldent have scored that rofl

because the reason they hit the post had nothing to do with being closed down and forced to take the shot instantly huh

it's like you don't even use your brain before you hit send
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Actually Hans summed it up pretty well.

Now if I say a single bad thing about Firmino in the Pool section, I'll be hanged for treason. We would have won this game if it was a more competent striker in the team. Would have easily scored the one on one against Caballero to make it 2-0.

thank god he was fouled for the pen because there's absolutely zero chance he scored that Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

because the reason they hit the post had nothing to do with being closed down and forced to take the shot instantly huh

it's like you don't even use your brain before you hit send
the shot did not hit a single Liverpool player so the  defence did nothing to stop the shot going in that means if Liverpool didn't have any players in the box the shot still wouldent have gone in. that's how they judge a shot on target. it means would the ball have gone in the goal if a defender or goal keeper didn't block it. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Actually Hans summed it up pretty well.

Now if I say a single bad thing about Firmino in the Pool section, I'll be hanged for treason. We would have won this game if it was a more competent striker in the team. Would have easily scored the one on one against Caballero to make it 2-0.

thank god he was fouled for the pen because there's absolutely zero chance he scored that Laughing
yeah a in form Sturridge would have scored that chance tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Milner absolutely should have been sent off and City given a penalty. I noticed Hans left that out of his observations.

I did not see it.

Vid or it didn't happen.

predictably I can't find the video since every search of Milner just brings up his penalty goal

but this should suffice

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 12 - Page 2 655227240

Sterling about to tap it into an empty net and Milner comes through the back of him two footed and doesn't even get close to the ball

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/19/james-milner-should-have-been-sent-off-and-manchester-city-should-have-been-awarded-a-penalty-insists-graeme-souness-6520369/
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33 pm

sturridge would not have been in the box though, but somewhere on the half way line dribbling towards the middle circle
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next