rincon
M99
Doc
nasir6371
Onyx
59 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 31 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by rincon Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Looks like Salah to Liverpool is happening

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 31 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:54 pm

hmm

-----------------------Ederson
-Alves/Walker--Kompany--van Dijk---Mendy
-------------------------Weigl
------------Gundogan/KDB----Silva
-------Jesus--------Aguero-----Sanchez

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:55 pm

stop posting on here and get on clubs mt imo
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:16 pm

lmao Pep replacing 32 year old RB with 34 year old RB rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:10 pm

rincon wrote:Looks like Salah to Liverpool is happening
since 2014 :coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Sandro fee apparently agreed at £60m according to La Republica.

It's probably a BS rumor but I prefer to believe it.

Would be a massive signing if we could land Sandro. Could also mean Mendy to Juve so City are *bleep*.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:12 am

Raiola: 'Donnarumma was threatened!'

Agent Mino Raiola broke his silence on Gianluigi Donnarumma, claiming Milan “bullied” the 18-year-old and “he and his family were threatened.”

Raiola organised what was originally meant to be a Press conference in Montecarlo this evening, but turned into a meeting with Sky Sport Italia, Mediaset Premium and Rai Sport in his kitchen – with the footage locked down until midnight Italian time.

Milan have decided to give their reply to these comments tomorrow via CEO Marco Fassone.

“The situation had become too violent and hostile, so there was no way out,” Raiola declared.

“We took a decision that we didn’t want to take. It was nothing to do with money. We were threatened. Donnarumma’s family was threatened, both with not playing anymore and threatened with death. You can’t keep a player by threatening him.

“Now there is a genuine risk he could miss a year. His quality makes that improbable, but this is already on the verge of mobbing.

“We never even got to talk about money or release clauses, because we were not allowed to get that far, nor to think of what was best for Gigio. You talk about that when negotiations are 95 per cent there.

“He was ready to sign a new contract, there were no doubts in his mind. They forced us to abandon the negotiations because of the environment created around him.

“I take the responsibility. They forced us. It was Milan that lost Donnarumma. He said to me, honestly Mino, I don’t feel it is right to carry on negotiations when these people are insulting and threatening me and my family.

“For example, there was a banner in front of the club headquarters. A club should protect its players and remove the banner. A club should support a player and encourage his career, not threaten him with having to be left in the stands.”

Raiola also hit back at reports he is pushing the goalkeeper towards Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain or Juventus.

“I have not spoken to any big club. We do not have any agreement with any other team. He already had offers from Juventus, Real Madrid and big clubs when he was 14 years old, so if he wanted to go, he would’ve done earlier. I can assure you there will be no rapid transfer.

“I had already guaranteed we would not leave on a free transfer, so there was no rush to get the contract signed. I wanted a more gradual approach. We were forced into making decisions we were not prepared to make, so we refused.

“I do not get along with (director of sport Massimiliano) Mirabelli at all. We are two completely different wavelengths. What he does is close to mobbing, if it isn't already. I won't put up with that behaviour, nor will I allow him to get away with it.

"I have no problem with Fassone and do not intend to wage war with Milan, but in these circumstances, I don't see how the situation can be resolved. They told us to make a decision by June 13, so we did."

On Thursday, the Rossoneri were informed by Raiola that Donnarumma would not be signing a new contract, so his current deal is due to expire in June 2018.

It has been said this is not an economic issue, because Milan had offered the 18-year-old wages worth €5m per year, including bonuses.

This Raiola interview was given before tonight’s events, when Milan fans threw fake dollar bills at Donnarumma during Italy’s Under-21 European Championship match against Denmark and held up insulting banners.

The suggestion of 'mobbing' could be very relevant, as it can be used to terminate a contract or take legal action against a club.

There are other examples of his family being ‘threatened’ by angry supporters, as Donnarumma’s brother-in-law runs a cake shop and over the last few days it has received multiple one-star reviews on restaurant sites, claiming there were anything from worms to cockroaches in the food.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:14 am

Fassone: "There were no threats!"

Milan CEO Marco Fassone insists they would “welcome Gianluigi Donnarumma back with open arms” and the goalkeeper was “never threatened.”

The total breakdown in the relationship between Donnarumma and club occurred on Thursday evening, when agent Mino Raiola informed them there would be no contract extension.

Today Raiola gave his version of events, including threats, mobbing and the club forcing them into this decision.

“We are pained at these extremes that football seems to generate,” Fassone told the Corriere della Sera newspaper.

“We are also disappointed if his decision, or that of his agent, provoked such reactions. As a club, I really don’t know what more we could’ve done to give Gigio and his family the desire and pleasure to remain. We tried to transmit that to him every time we spoke.

“If he were to reconsider, not only would he be welcomed back with open arms by Milan the club, but in the end I think also by the Milan fans. Moods can change so quickly.”

Raiola also claims the Rossoneri directors threatened to leave Donnarumma in the stands for a year if he didn’t sign a new deal.

“There were no threats. Our position is clear: Donnarumma is not for sale, and Vincenzo Montella will decide on a weekly basis. As far as I am concerned, he can play every game. However, we cannot run any risks, so we need to seek out another goalkeeper.

“We can’t rely on someone who is coming to the end of his contract, who is perhaps thinking of Real Madrid, especially in such a delicate role as goalkeeper. I have to be sure we’ve got a focused shot-stopper who is in ideal physical and psychological condition.

“For example, if San Siro were to protest during a game, that could take something away from his concentration. From what Raiola says, the lad seems very restless.”

This interview, and Raiola’s, were given before this evening’s events, when Italy’s game with Denmark in the European Under-21 Championship was interrupted by Milan fans throwing fake dollar bills at the goalkeeper.

“Nobody ever doubted he had the right to make this decision. It’s perfectly within the rules. But it’s one thing to be legitimate, another to work within the ethics of business.

“The bitterness here has to do with the unpleasant way the situation was handled. It could’ve been done without damaging the club, but by leaving like this, they have cost Milan €100m.

“If Donnarumma is worth this much at the age of 18, it’s also because the club invested in him, had courage to launch him into the first team.

“All he had to do was say he didn’t want to remain and we’d have renewed with a reasonable release clause. Then if the most important club in the world had turned up, even this summer, they could pay Milan that sum.

“This way what Real Madrid doesn’t pay me will end up in the pockets of his agent. I at least would’ve reinvested that sum into Italian football.

“Every time we spoke, face to face or on the phone, Gigio assured us he wanted to stay. It was that way until two days before the last meeting with Raiola.

“The agent, on the other hand, always said he was not prepared to negotiate on our timescale. So there were two different versions.”

Raiola claimed Milan were rushing the situation too much, so could the Rossoneri not have waited a little longer?

“No, because Gigio’s contract is running down and I needed time to act on the market. Pre-season training starts on July 3, so two weeks is the absolute minimum.

“If he’d told me in mid-August that he didn’t want to renew, what would I have done? It’s part of the normal planning of a good director. Besides, they had two months to think about it.”

Raiola repeatedly stated he has no problem with Fassone, but accused director of sport Massimiliano Mirabelli of “mobbing” Donnarumma.

“There is no Mirabelli or Fassone, just a single club, Milan. Every move, every proposal, every phone call was agreed. Nobody should try to cause friction between us.”
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:15 am

Proper summer transfer market saga IMO
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:38 am

Unreal WWE levels of back and forth here.

Can't wait for Donnarumma to blame the fans for supporting him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:52 am

Threatened rofl

Wish i could meet the little turd IRL, him and his agent, hopefully with Tom and Gattuso on my side
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:37 am

Mino Raiola is scum. Clubs should unite & ban the piece of shi* !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 am

no one looks better than the other, not Milan, not Raiola. both camps wanted to make money. Milan by making him extend, regardless of his will, so they can ask for a bigger fee when he leaves. Raiola by making sure he doesnt, so he can pocket that big commission.

money grabbing tactics left or right, each with their high moral. it's pathetic
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:09 am

Raiola really is the scummiest it seems... i thought Mendes was the king until recently lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 am

Why are people ignoring Donnarumma in all this? Can he not decide for himself? I've no doubt that Raiola pushed the idea into his head but ultimately he needed Donnarumma's say in this. He absolutely wanted this.

I read both versions and it seems like Raiola is taking it into the extreme by claiming they were "threatened". Milan like every responsible club needed an answer at the beginning of the summer, so they can prepare for the new season with or without him.

On the other hand Milan claim they proposed a new contract with a big release clause, which really is the solution in these cases. Suarez did it with Liverpool and he ended up in Barcelona a year later.

Maybe Donnarumma was concerned no one would pay the release clause but would it really be the worst idea to you know... stay? No other big club is going to tolerate mistakes like the one posted earlier in the thread. Milan would and they would worship him while he still develops as a player. Even if he stayed 3 years from now he would be 21, incredibly young for a GK.

Players these days don't consider how important it is to leave on a good note, to have the admiration of the entire football world. People will go to lengths to defend a respectful player no matter how many mistakes he makes. Donnarumma will be despised for sure, even his own fans will turn on him once everyone else does. He must be really confident in himself Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:07 am

Who is ignoring Donnarumma? Milan fans basically hate him now. At the NT last night there was a "Dollarumma" banner behind him and at one point the fans threw a bunch of fake dollar bills at him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Anyone see Raiola's latest interview rofl I don't want that guy anywhere near my club. Give me DDG for 100mill over this guy if we have to choose one
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:52 pm

decent signing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:53 pm

De Gea pls respond
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Raoila basically admitting making decisions for Donna

Why didn't he renew when Galliani was still running things at the club?

"Because Milan had been trying to sell the club for two years with three different buyers. Galliani tried to talk to me but I said no and he respected me for that. I had to wait because I didn't know what was happening with the sale of the club and I had to protect the player."
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Biggest scum in football and this is quite an honor with some guys at Barcelona
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:59 pm

I remember saying this before, but I'm going to repeat it again nonetheless:

Out of all the despicable agents working today, Raiola is the one I hate the most. Yes, even more so than Mendes.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Donnarumma will extend his contract at the end  ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:22 pm

ES wrote:Threatened rofl

Wish i could meet the little turd IRL, him and his agent, hopefully with Tom and Gattuso on my side

Disclaimer if he signs for Juve i'd Seth Rollins you with a steel chair Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:22 pm

Robespierre wrote:Am I the only one that thinks Donnarumma will extend his contract at the end  ?

Yeah, he'll probably extend and stay there for life
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:34 pm

Raiola quotes -

"I think Cruyff and Guardiola can go to a mental hospital together, shut up, sit there and play cards together. They would do football and Barcelona a great service."

“Maybe Ferguson only likes those who obey him. From his quotes, I understand that Ferguson still doesn’t have a clue who Pogba really is.”

"Pogba is worth more than Bale. If the Welshman is worth 100 million, then Pogba is worth twice as much"

"If Mario Balotelli had Zlatan Ibrahimovic's head, Lionel Messi would have fewer Ballon d'Or awards.”

"Kroos’ brother says he is worth €120m. If I were Real Madrid, I’d sell Kroos & buy a new team, really."

“Guardiola? He doesn’t have the balls to sit down and talk to me and I don’t like that,” “Everyone knows I don’t like him. He’s a good coach but his football philosophy seems boring to me. He doesn’t have the guts to sit next to me. “I like people who have a different character to Guardiola.”

“He [Pep Guardiola] is a nasty piece of work as a man, but a great coach. Guardiola was the man who took Ibra to Barcelona and later he treated him very badly.”

“€27m? I’ll just say that it’s not an exact figure: maybe it’s less, but maybe it’s even more,” he said. (Fifa confirmed last month that it would investigate claims that Raiola received such a large fee for his role in the world-record transfer.)

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next