Twoism
Jay29
urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Sri
35 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:56 pm

I'm quite OK with selling Oxlade-Chamberlain, Nelson a bigger talent and ready to play backup-RWB. Ox's and Chambers' transfer fee would cover a big CB signing like van Dijk and the rest on Lemar hopefully, or Mahrez + Seri if that doesn't work out.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:29 am

David Ospina set for Arsenal stay
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:15 pm

#FreeLemar
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:24 am

Why Arsenal Should Attempt to Break the Bank on Mateo Kovacic
http://fanscorners.com/arsenal-attempt-break-bank-mateo-kovacic/
:coffee:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascar Capac Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:54 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bollywood-film-star-esha-gupta-10903369

Lemar signing confirm Laughing

On a serious note, by far the worst sauce I've ever come across.
Rascar Capac
Rascar Capac
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:46 am

Who dafuq is this bimbo?

I watch a lot of Bollywood and I had to google her. Checked her filmography, and there's not one movie that wasn't actually a failure/flop. 'Star' my ass rofl

Even our brand ambassadors seem to be mediocre :facepalm:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascar Capac Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:22 am

Sri wrote:Who dafuq is this bimbo?

I watch a lot of Bollywood and I had to google her. Checked her filmography, and there's not one movie that wasn't actually a failure/flop. 'Star' my ass rofl

Even our brand ambassadors seem to be mediocre :facepalm:

She was found taking pics with Belle some time back and I thought she was just a fan. Never knew she was a club ambassador.

BTW, just a reminder as to how bad the Brit tabloids are, considering they've taken a random actor as a source. FML.
Rascar Capac
Rascar Capac
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:52 am

I will marathon Bollywood weekend if she's right, heck I watch all her films
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:54 pm

God save you, Two.

Guess she has a whole bunch of movies lined up for release in the coming months and is using this as a way of increasing publicity.

What I don't understand is why a club of the stature of AFC needs some no name chic to model new kits. Even if you want to appeal to the Indian fanbase, pick actors who are actually known ffs Laughing

Pretty sure that you throw a bit of your prromotion budget at them and they'll be happy to endorse your brand/merchandise. It's not like celebrities have much ethics in marketing and promoting products, or a overwhelming moral need to identify with what they're asking others to spend their hard earned money on, be it India or anywhere else in the world. hmm

Anyway. I digress from transfer talk.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:43 pm

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:49 pm

Nice president Jean-Pierre Rivere has hinted the club are ready to cash in on Jean Seri (Source - L’Equipe)
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:12 am

Looks like Roma closed in on Mahrez. So that's that although it never looked like we were sincerely interested.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 18 RpqK45D
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascar Capac Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:43 am

MJ wrote:Looks like Roma closed in on Mahrez. So that's that although it never looked like we were sincerely interested.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 18 RpqK45D

Roma president Pallota when asked about Mahrez some time back

I don’t know who he is

Believe he also had the AW grin to when he said this.

As long as we get Lemar/Seri, this is not gonna feel like a loss.

BTW, if you had the option amongst

Seri
Kovacic
William C
Goretzka

Who would you guys prefer?

I would honestly prefer Goretzka for his age and he's probably be relatively cheaper(?) when compared to Seri.
Rascar Capac
Rascar Capac
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Groetzka anyday.
Kovacic is amazing but isn't the type we really need. Would love him tho.
William Carvalho is a tank but a bit shit
Seri is average af
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascar Capac Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:19 am

Quite baffling as to why we're not trying for Goretzka. Or is it true that he's signing for Bayern next season?

Surely, Schalke are not stupid to 2 of their best players for free in consecutive seasons. They must be delusional if they think he'll extend his contract. There are more chances of Sanchez signing an extension than Leon.

Personally, I find Leon to be good in all aspects when compared to Seri. Young, European and has good height. Has got good tekkers as well.

Seri on the other hand is older, might go away for AFCON, may have trouble to adapt and further, he has cold weather phobia as well.

We can probably get Leon for the same money we plan to use for Seri and Schalke would be better off accepting it rather than losing him for free next season and see him score goals against them after that.
Rascar Capac
Rascar Capac
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:25 am

Think we're in bad position to go after any potential talent, especially the one as big as Goretzka, we got no CL football so yeah, pay some insane money then maybe their club will talk. Same situation with Lemar and loads of other players.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Emi Martinez has joined Getafe on loan.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:34 pm

Jack Wilshere keen to stay at Arsenal and salvage flagging career despite interest from Sampdoria

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/02/jack-wilshere-keen-stay-arsenal-salvage-flagging-career-despite/

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:02 am

Unless Jack, Ox, and/or Santi move, I doubt we'll make a CM signing.

Don't think Ox wants to become a LWB either, though that would be best for him and maybe also for us hmm

We have Ramsey, Xhaka, Coq, and Elneny as 4 people for 2 positions. Really don't see any movement there.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:52 am

Sri wrote:
We have Ramsey, Xhaka, Coq, and Elneny as 4 people for 2 positions. Really don't see any movement there.

wont compete in anything then...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:38 pm

You were otherwise expecting some semblance of competing under AW?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:58 am

L'Equipe now reporting Thomas Lemar is pushing for an Arsenal move and Ghezzal's arrival at Monaco could help facilitate that:

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 18 IsZlrnk5jHjFeF4m4g-0ySNL4r4P9B64pFcG_GL4OxI
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:27 pm

Krystian Bielik close to joining Eintracht Frankfurt on 2-year loan. There was also interest from Hoffenheim.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Kinda hope we keep Giroud. Need to let Welbeck fulfil his potential at Sunderland
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 am

Sina wrote:we need  2-3 players to replace Alexis
Lacazette+Lemar+a forward
someone Like Mane would have been perfect
not sure who?
Ismaïla Sarr is a player to watch for near future ,recently moved from metz
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Need Debuchy,Perez and Jenkinson to leave if we are to sign any more playa's. We can't register anyone at the moment. We badly need a midfielder. Personally i don't trust anyone there bar Xhaka.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next