Bronze Bomber gonna END Fury.

Boxing thread - Part 2 - Page 18 Giphy

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Boxing thread - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Boxing thread - Part 2

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:48 pm

i dont like fury and i hope he gets his ass whooped by he will school wilder.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:49 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

why do you keep calling him bronze ffs. im not sure he would be too happy with that tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:52 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

why do you keep calling him bronze ffs. im not sure he would be too happy with that tbh.

He's been the Bronze bomber since he won the Bronze medal in Beijing olympics. Its even his twitter handle. Do you watch boxing? Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

He's been the Bronze bomber since he won the Bronze medal in Beijing olympics. Its even his twitter handle. Do you watch boxing? Laughing
not much tbh. and if i do i like watching the lighter weights the heavey weights bore the life out of me.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:57 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

not much tbh. and if i do i like watching the lighter weights the heavey weights borw the life out of me.

Watch tomorrow. Fury is going to literally have his head knocked off.

I got 5 g's on it happening before round 4.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:00 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

not much tbh. and if i do i like watching the lighter weights the heavey weights borw the life out of me.

you just wasted 5g. instead of wasting money like that on boxing you should have donated it to the mexicans trump has arrested. do something good with your money ffs. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote: not much tbh. and if i do i like watching the lighter weights the heavey weights borw the life out of me.

you just wasted 5g. instead of wasting money like that on boxing you should have donated it to the mexicans trump has arrested. do something good with your money ffs. cheers

Im actually pretty confident on it. I think Tyson's reflexes will be worse than the first fight. I think hes an old 31.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:10 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Im actually pretty confident on it. I think Tyson's reflexes will be worse than the first fight. I think hes an old 31.
fury is the atletico madrid of the fight world. he will waste time he will hold he will pull out every little sly trick in the book to win. wilder will get frustrated after a few rounds and waste energy trying to knock fury out and as soon as he is puffed out fury will just pick him off. fury is the most boring fighter i have ever seen but that fucker if effective.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:33 pm

Wilder by UD imo

It's 2 forces of nature, nothing indicates Fury will get his head knocked off. That said i do expect Wilder to land the biggest hits.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:38 pm

Warrior wrote:Wilder by UD imo

It's 2 forces of nature, nothing indicates Fury will get his head knocked off. That said i do expect Wilder to land the biggest hits.

Wilder by UD how? He lost 10 rounds last time and only a robbery saved him losing a decision.

Fury almost got his head knocked off last time. So much the judges altered their scorecards to score it a tie.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:52 pm

Warrior wrote:Wilder by UD imo

i dont think wilder will win on points it will be a KO or he will lose. but the fight is in the USA and the american judges are worst than VAR.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:54 pm

That was a previous fight

The rematch won't necessarily be the same, i see Wilder having the advantage overall, and put Fury in trouble early on. But the gypsy king is solid enough to go through it. Besides, it happened before that Wilder won by decision, it was against a local boxer. So UD is what i predict.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:00 pm

Wilder has won a decision once. In his career.

Fury has 9 decision wins and has never in his career been outboxed, and he clearly outboxed Wilder on points.

Wilder is a terrible boxer. But he's so fucking good at punching. It's the only way this fight can go tbh. Wilder win on KO or Fury on a UD.

See it going to Wilder, because Fury was basically perfect last time and almost got knocked out on a single lapse in his defense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Wish this wasn't at 5am

Hopefully i wake up to see Fury SMASH

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:14 pm

freeza is right wilder is not a good boxer and is only a puncher so he will fight the same fight he did last time but fury is a tactition and he would have learned a lot from the first fight and will adapt his tactics for this fight. but in the world of heavy weights it only takes one good hit to end the fight so anything can happen but if wilder does not land that hit fury will beat him imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:Wish this wasn't at 5am

Now you know the pain.

Champions league coming on here at 3 pm on a workday Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Tokyo Olympics are really going to be terrible. Only early morning stuff will be prime time here.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:17 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

Now you know the pain.

Tokyo Olympics are really going to be terrible. Only early morning stuff will be prime time here.

US never sends Olympics live anyways Laughing

I kept getting confused from my twitter feed the past two olympics. People were live tweeting events that ended hours ago like they didn't know the results.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:20 pm

Unique wrote:freeza is right wilder is not a good boxer and is only a puncher so he will fight the same fight he did last time but fury is a tactition and he would have learned a lot from the first fight and will adapt his tactics for this fight. but in the world of heavy weights it only takes one good hit to end the fight so anything can happen but if wilder does not land that hit fury will beat him imo.

Wilder is a good enough boxer. He has an awkward style, but that is a style he has homed. He is almost like Big George Foreman. Long,awkward, and will put you to sleep.

He uses his jab to feel out his opponents and lull them into a false sense of security before landing the best right hand ever seen in heavyweight boxing.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:21 pm

Freeza wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Now you know the pain.

US never sends Olympics live anyways Laughing

I kept getting confused from my twitter feed the past two olympics. People were live tweeting events that ended hours ago like they didn't know the results.

They show a lot live, but will reshow the big things during prime time for $$$$.

If you have cable here you can watch most things live though. Its just the fact that its hard to do during the middle of the night.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:26 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:freeza is right wilder is not a good boxer and is only a puncher so he will fight the same fight he did last time but fury is a tactition and he would have learned a lot from the first fight and will adapt his tactics for this fight. but in the world of heavy weights it only takes one good hit to end the fight so anything can happen but if wilder does not land that hit fury will beat him imo.

Wilder is a good enough boxer. He has an awkward style, but that is a style he has homed. He is almost like Big George Foreman. Long,awkward, and will put you to sleep.

He uses his jab to feel out his opponents and lull them into a false sense of security before landing the best right hand ever seen in heavyweight boxing.
wilder is not even close to being in the same lge as forman. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:04 am

Very much hoping Fury prevails this time as knockdowns aside he clearly won the last fight.

But we know the case with Wilder as he does not outbox anyone given he began boxing for cash as way to save his daughter, and at age 21.

Wilder is smarter now because the whole fight he does attempt to get into a dogfight with anyone but times his devastating right hand to knock the opponent out and we saw that in his last fight against Ortiz, who outboxed him for 6 rounds until the knockout.

I firmly believe I've never seen a bigger one punch artist than Wilder unless we count Foreman and MAYBE Shavers.

That IS what his game is built around and as a result the fight will be built around Wilder waiting for that opportunity to have Fury's lights out whilst Fury will be mobile and continue to outfox him.

If Fury is more serious this time and clowns around less then he will inevitably frustrate Wilder and end up winning on UD.

Whats going against Fury is that unnecessary and deliberate gain in weight to which may take away his mobility even though Wilder is now 30 pounds or so heavier as well.

Biggest thing going against Fury is actually that cut that was made from the Wallin fight as if that scar tissue opens up, it will be a long night for Tyson.

He does not have pillow fists as some say but Wilder's chin is underrated and he won't be knocked out.

I do like Wilder more ever since the Fury fight and there is no doubt he is a charismatic, intense and inspirational speaker.

Definitely the biggest heavyweight tie since Tyson-Lewis. And the fight truly can go either way. Hope Fury wins, as said and can't wait for the spectacle.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

He's held the world championship belt a hell of a lot longer than Foreman did.

11 title defenses with 10 KOs. Foreman didnt have half as many defenses.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:53 pm

Problem with that is that outside of Ortiz and of course Fury, Wilder has literally faced NO ONE of any value bar tomato cans.

You can mention Breazeale and Stiverne but the latter was way past it and so was Ortiz for that matter.

He just has a terrible resume of fighters. And each time he does face someone who is truly recognised he does struggle as he has three fights with that being Fury and Ortiz twice.

That does not mean he cannot beat the best of the best as Wilder is genuinely a fearsome boxer who I feel can destroy Joshua as well.

That cannot be compared to Foreman who faced many top opponents in his storied career.

Though he is a Top 3 HW no doubt.

1. Fury
2. Wilder
3. AJ

Usyk is the man no one mentions who has just entered heavyweight and is capable of beating all three. Better overall boxer than AJ anyway and to that there isn't a doubt.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Problem with that is that outside of Ortiz and of course Fury, Wilder has literally faced NO ONE of any value bar tomato cans.

You can mention Breazeale and Stiverne but the latter was way past it and so was Ortiz for that matter.

He just has a terrible resume of fighters. And each time he does face someone who is truly recognised he does struggle as he has three fights with that being Fury and Ortiz twice.

That does not mean he cannot beat the best of the best as Wilder is genuinely a fearsome boxer who I feel can destroy Joshua as well.

That cannot be compared to Foreman who faced many top opponents in his storied career.

Though he is a Top 3 HW no doubt.

1. Fury
2. Wilder
3. AJ

Usyk is the man no one mentions who has just entered heavyweight and is capable of beating all three. Better overall boxer than AJ anyway and to that there isn't a doubt.

Usyk doesnt get up from that second bomb Wilder put on Fury in round 12. Saying he can out point him isnt saying much since that isnt Wilder's game.

Also Lets not pretend like Foreman lit it up against superior talent. His only big time wins were over Norton,Moorer(who dominated him before being knocked out), and a Frazier who matched up perfect with him. Outside of that his resume isnt any more impressive than Wilders who has displays against Ortiz and Fury to showcase(along with a future fight against AJ) along with all the cans that foreman did.

Foreman wasnt exactly chomping at the bits to go against Larry Holmes, or Leon Spinks. Definitely wanted no parts of Iron Mike during his revival either.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

He's held the world championship belt a hell of a lot longer than Foreman did.

11 title defenses with 10 KOs. Foreman didnt have half as many defenses.
that's because 90% of foreman's fights were not against bums.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next