32 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Boxing thread - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Boxing thread - Part 2

Post by Unique Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Wilder is a good enough boxer. He has an awkward style, but that is a style he has homed. He is almost like Big George Foreman. Long,awkward, and will put you to sleep.

He uses his jab to feel out his opponents and lull them into a false sense of security before landing the best right hand ever seen in heavyweight boxing.
wilder is not even close to being in the same lge as forman. Laughing

He's held the world championship belt a hell of a lot longer than Foreman did.

11 title defenses with 10 KOs. Foreman didnt have half as many defenses.
that's because 90% of foreman's fights were not against bums.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:14 pm

Every boxer in the world has a belt these days. There’s like 15 titles in each weight class.

The only title that matters is the lineal title and as far as I’m concerned Fury is still champion until someone actually beats him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:03 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote: wilder is not even close to being in the same lge as forman. Laughing

He's held the world championship belt a hell of a lot longer than Foreman did.

11 title defenses with 10 KOs. Foreman didnt have half as many defenses.
that's because 90% of foreman's fights were not against bums.

Yes they were, and when he didnt fight bums there was a good chance he got beat.

Ali,Holyfield,The Duke Morrison.

Lets be real Foreman had, at most, 10 fights against elite level boxers during his career. He lost 5 of them.

Even if you accept that Wilder has only fought 2 people who were elite level in Fury and Ortiz, he won 2 by KO and drew 1 by the grace of fury getting up from a bomb that would have ended 99% of other heavyweights active today Wilder is still clearly on the level, if not better.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Freeza wrote:Every boxer in the world has a belt these days. There’s like 15 titles in each weight class.

The only title that matters is the lineal title and as far as I’m concerned Fury is still champion until someone actually beats him.

Tonight something gives. Wont be a draw again.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:28 pm

And lets be really honest here.

When George Foreman was Tyson and Wilders age he was hiding. He wanted no part of early 80's boxing with the likes of Larry Holmes and Leon Spinks. NO PART. I dont blame him. That move is why hes here now, able to be eloquent and healthy at an advanced age for a boxer.

Wilder is a man who has 11 title defenses. 10 KOS. Thats insane. He has as many KO title wins as the great Holyfield, and is only 1 or 2 behind him in total title wins. Bronze Bomber is, next to Lennox Lewis, the greatest heavyweight we have seen in my lifetime. Just keeping it real.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:29 pm

Wilder drew by the grace of corruption tbh.

They didn’t want a winner by decision and purposely drew it. Just like the GGG and Canelo fights.

It’s obviously what’s going to happen every super fight unless there’s a knockout at this point.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:34 pm

I can also say that Fury got up because he was allowed like 15 seconds, the count was way off.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:41 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I can also say that Fury got up because he was allowed like 15 seconds, the count was way off.

That’s just not true Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:43 pm

Freeza wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I can also say that Fury got up because he was allowed like 15 seconds, the count was way off.

That’s just not true Laughing

He’s down with 2:25 left and up again when it shows 2:15. He was never out and got up and was ready in time.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:49 pm

The count was fine and even more so given Fury got up and literally managed to dominate Wilder right after, to which is just a preposterous thing to do after the way he was knocked down.

And this is my problem with Boxing and I won't be alone here. The corruption though not like before, remains.

Prime example is just how Canelo will never ever lose in decision in Vegas due to being boxing's biggest cash-cow and being promoted by De La Fishnets of fucking Goldenboy.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:41 pm

Im over here legit excited.

Its GOOD to have a heavyweight division again. My uncle bought the match. Gonna head over to his place and watch it. Cant believe he put money on Fury. Going to rub it in his face when his girlfriend's kid doesnt have lunch money next week Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:42 pm

Is lunch money really a problem if you’ve got money to pay for boxing? Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:51 pm

Freeza wrote:Is lunch money really a problem if you’ve got money to pay for boxing? Laughing

Its more of having the cash around rather than having the money. Public schools dont take debit or credit, and im sure most parents arent exactly hip to give their cards to their(or their Girlfriend's) kids. The kids dad is supposed to be footing these bills anyways but hes a deadbeat so you know how that goes. Little man has missed lunch a few times because grandma or any of us wasnt able to get there with dollar bills Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:50 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Freeza wrote:Is lunch money really a problem if you’ve got money to pay for boxing? Laughing

Its more of having the cash around rather than having the money. Public schools dont take debit or credit, and im sure most parents arent exactly hip to give their cards to their(or their Girlfriend's) kids. The kids dad is supposed to be footing these bills anyways but hes a deadbeat so you know how that goes. Little man has missed lunch a few times because grandma or any of us wasnt able to get there with dollar bills Laughing
a little kid went without food and you think that's funny. You tell us your family has more money than the Rothschild's and you have kids in the family that go to school all day and don't eat. Shameful tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:20 pm

If you have a lot of money you don't need to go around telling everybody how much you have, you just have it hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:23 pm

Myesyats wrote:If you have a lot of money you don't need to go around telling everybody how much you have, you just have it hmm
true. In England doing that is frowned upon and is seen as shameful.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:27 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

a little kid went without food and you think that's funny. You tell us your family has more money than the Rothschild's and you have kids in the family that go to school all day and don't eat. Shameful tbh.

Technically he's not in my family. My uncle isnt married to his mom. What we do give him is a testament to our good character.

Whats shameful is his dad not paying for his kid.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:28 pm

Myesyats wrote:If you have a lot of money you don't need to go around telling everybody how much you have, you just have it hmm

If you have child molesters in your country you dont need to let them travel to Asia to get their kicks off, you just lock them up. hmm

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:36 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

If you have child molesters in your country you dont need to let them travel to Asia to get their kicks off, you just lock them up. hmm
wtf Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

wtf Laughing Laughing

This is the boxing thread.

Lets back to it

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:39 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

a little kid went without food and you think that's funny.  You tell us your family has more money than the Rothschild's and you have kids in the family that go to school all day and don't eat. Shameful tbh.

Technically he's not in my family. My uncle isnt married to his mom.  What we do give him is a testament to our good character.

people of character don't buy lunch for a kid now and then so they can say hey how cool am i. People of character make sure a kid that's part of the family never has to go to school hungry ever.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:43 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
a little kid went without food and you think that's funny.  You tell us your family has more money than the Rothschild's and you have kids in the family that go to school all day and don't eat. Shameful tbh.

Technically he's not in my family. My uncle isnt married to his mom.  What we do give him is a testament to our good character.

people of character don't buy lunch for a kid now and then so they can say hey how cool am i. People of character make sure a kid that's part of the family never has to go to school hungry ever.

I dont know how it is in the UK but schools start in the morning here, and Lunch takes places well after a kid has had breakfast.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:02 am

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:09 am

Yeah Fury is much more unfit for this fight. Every other fight he has looked like a physical specimen like never seen before.

What a horrible tweet Laughing

Fury looks much better even with the shirt on. Also who cares about that for heavyweights. We’re not here to judge bodies. If boxing was about that no one would come close to Joshua
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:14 am

Freeza wrote:Yeah Fury is much more unfit for this fight. Every other fight he has looked like a physical specimen like never seen before.

What a horrible tweet Laughing

Fury looks much better even with the shirt on. Also who cares about that for heavyweights. We’re not here to judge bodies. If boxing was about that no one would come close to Joshua

This 6ft6 fighter in the undercard looks like a bean stalk Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:57 am

If you boys want a stream for the fight, I can PM it to you. A buddy of mine just sent me an unlisted youtube link that works great.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next