dmize
Art Morte
McLewis
CBarca
urbaNRoots
16 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Thu 18 Jan - 12:17

Got my OVO jersey today in the mail, its very nice

Raps got a much needed W yesterday

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Thu 18 Jan - 15:57

No one in this forum except robes and I can complain about coaching imo

Kidd is absolutely atrocious and his post game comments are like salt in the wounds. You got Kidd saying that he can't coach players under 28 because they aren't smart enough and then you have Poch, Klopp and Guardiola regularly teaching guys like Sterling and Chamberlain who are absolute idiots some of the best possession/position play in England.

Bucks team isn't even that young anymore lol

I'd take Luke Walton in a second

Saw this on r/NBA under a post critical of Kidd

Since Kidd started coaching, the Bucks were 27th, 30th, 28th, and 30th again in percentage of shots allowed at the rim. They're 30th, 29th, 30th, and 20th in allowing corner 3's.

In terms of midrange shots allowed, they were 1st, 1st, 1st, and 5th (lower number being bad, in this case).

Man that is a stunningly bad shot profile.

rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 18 Jan - 16:29

You’d take Luke Walton?

Now I know you haven’t watched us play Laughing

He has no way to coach offense at all. He’s just like Kidd “just give Lonzo the ball and make him do something”.

Team looks lost without him and it’s obvious Luke has no system in place. He just calls plays.

Systems are much preferred when you’ve got subpar talent. Plays can only be used if you’ve got elite talent able to pull it off, and even then a system is always preferred.

I can’t remember a team that won the ship without a clear system in place.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 18 Jan - 16:45

I feel for both of you

Casey is great for the most part but he has his moments too

The Bucks virtually not improving after the Bledsoe trade is rather surprising, speaks volumes about Kidd. At least Jabari is back sooner rather than later- in what capacity is the big question mark

As for Walton, he won't survive in LA with that kind of pressure. This year is basically a 'gimme' because no one expects a playoff team overnight. I saw a, probably nonsense, report about Fizdale to the Lakers, that could be cool

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 18 Jan - 16:50

I want Fizdale for many reasons tbh

He’s an actual coach
He’s a Lakers fan through and through and I think LaVar’s got mad respect for him, so he can hopefully make him shut up.

But I think it’ll only happen if LeBron makes it an ultimatum for joining us really.

Fizdale is LeBron’s guy and I don’t think he’s coming to Lakers without him.

Still a small chance that it’ll happen.

I think we’ll only get Paul George but that’s still much needed.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 18 Jan - 16:53

Sick of disrespectful comments aimed at young coaches tbh, not their fault your teams are full of bums tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 18 Jan - 16:57

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sick of disrespectful comments aimed at young coaches tbh, not their fault your teams are full of bums tbh.

Fizdale is young. I’m showing him no disrespect at all. Brad Stevens is never disrespected.

It’s just tiring seeing your coach keep playing players as if he needs to tank to keep a pick. There’s no reason at all for ever playing Tyler Ennis.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 18 Jan - 16:59

Lonzo, KCP, Ingram and Kuzma are all probably out for tomorrow’s game rofl

Just forfeit that one damn rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 18 Jan - 17:02

Freeza wrote:Lonzo, KCP, Ingram and Kuzma are all probably out for tomorrow’s game rofl

Just forfeit that one damn rofl

Oladipo going for 60 then hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 19 Jan - 5:34

The difference is that the Lakers team is mostly incredibly young guys and bums. Everyone knew they'd still miss the playoffs this year.

This Bucks team is Giannis, who is MVP level, Middleton who is just out of all star status good (think he's averaging 20-4-5 or similar), Bledsoe who is also just barely not an all star, Snell who is a solid 3 and D, and Brogdon who is the rookie of the year and by all means a really decent player at the very least. That starting line up (although finished off with the average Henson or Thon) should be able to finish top 4 in the east but they're making their way towards .500 with mediocre play. That's only because Bucks have closed out games well too.

I'm not saying the team doesn't have some glaring weaknesses, Thon/Henson at center is a tragedy and needs to be addressed, and the bench is pretty much useless including losing Mirza, an alright off the bench shooter, for the season, but the team should be doing so much better.

Idk what Like Walton's press conferences look like. Does he claim the team is young when they're not and how they have to be 28 before he can coach them effectively? Does he instruct players to miss the free throw up by 3 to avoid a 4 point play? Does he continue to claim defensive issues are all "energy and effort"? The guy is a narcissist who can't even admit his faults and instead puts it on the team. The team has had defensive issues all season when they shouldn't, and offensively they run disgusting sets followed by Giannis or Middleton bailing the team out somehow (unless Middleton decides to have one of his patented 2-14 games).
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 19 Jan - 7:11

Luke Walton’s press conferences? Couldn’t care less really. Actions speak louder.

He has five times this year used every timeout but his last just as the 4th quarter began... this is absolutely horrible. He also has no idea how to set up a team of offense. Keeps using Brook Lopez as a stretch five and he’s completely lost the team mentally.

That’s both his and the FO’s fault. Randle and Clarkson need to be traded ASAP

He benches better players for scrubs. No one is held accountable the same way.

I wouldn’t want Kidd as my coach. Doesn’t mean Walton is better or worse. They’re both pretty bad.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 19 Jan - 7:16

Tbf kind of just using Walton as an excuse to shit on Kidd

Wasn't really being serious about taking him over Kidd although I probably would.

Also will admit that the Fo just as responsible as Kidd given their piss poor first round picks the last two years.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 19 Jan - 7:22

CBarca wrote:Tbf kind of just using Walton as an excuse to shit on Kidd

Wasn't really being serious about taking him over Kidd although I probably would.

Also will admit that the Fo just as responsible as Kidd given their piss poor first round picks the last two years.

Drafting is the only thing I can’t complain about from
Us at this point. Think we’ve drafted incredibly well for some time. D’Angelo Russell should’ve probably not been picked over Porzingis who was the second choice for us after him. But I wouldn’t change anything. Porzingis might have made us too good to get Ingram, Kuzma and Ball who I think all have potential to be all stars.

You can always get Liangelo Ball?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 19 Jan - 8:24

Would prefer us giving up a first round and someone else and two people, or a first and a second and a player to get a center. Our FO is decent at second rounders apparently but trash at first round. I'd rather try and get someone like Robin Lopez or Kyle O'Quinn than trust the FO with picking well (or some other decent, available center).

The other reason being, Bucks have a couple years on Giannis I think, but they ought to start getting into win now mode to convince Giannis to stay, not to mention Bledsoe.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 19 Jan - 9:45

Not gonna act like Kidd isn't underperforming, Bucks offence looks a struggle if Giannis doesn't conjur something out of nothing and they give up a ridiculous amount of 3s.

BUT i think you are massively overrating the Buck's talent outside of Giannis tbh, Middleton specifically is no way an all star lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 19 Jan - 16:16

I didn't say he was, and maybe just outside is overdoing it, but he's averaging 20/4/5 right now on decent efficiency while also taking the most difficult shots on the team. He's been inconsistent this season and his defense isn't what it was, but he's a really good player.

The only other player I mentioned who was quality is Brogdon and Snell (well there is Jabari but he's been injured and we don't know how he'll come back). Brogdon is averaging 13/3/3 mostly playing with the bench unit this season. I just said he's a good player, he would be a valuable role player on a lot of teams. Snell I said is 3 and D, and he's good at it.

Don't think I vastly overrated anything. I can admit that center is a gaping hole and Bucks bench is trash.

Starting five wise, don't see why Bucks shouldn't be #4 after Cavs, Toronto and Celtics. I mean look at the Heat ffs, Bucks destroys them on talent but just got beat twice by them because of the difference in coaching, mainly.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 19 Jan - 19:33

Tyler Ennis and Corey Brewer starting. What a time to be alive
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 19 Jan - 19:56

🤢
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 19 Jan - 21:34

1 for 13 from the line rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 20 Jan - 5:24

You won ffs.

Tyler Ennis confirmed better than Lonzo imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat 20 Jan - 7:57

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You won ffs.

Tyler Ennis confirmed better than Lonzo imo.

Caruso was the GOAT tbf. Most deceptively athletic person I’ve ever seen.

So impressive that we won while delivering the worst free throw shooting of all time
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat 20 Jan - 12:41

First live game I'm watching in months, Cavs vs OKC lets go!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 20 Jan - 12:53

Westbrook looks twice as big as IT

How is Isaiah going to guard Curry in the finals? But it’s ok they have top nba defender Rose behind him who also can’t guard him

What a time

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 20 Jan - 12:53

urbaNRoots wrote:First live game I'm watching in months, Cavs vs OKC lets go!

Should work as a good warm up to the big Hawks vs Bulls game, I'll check out what's going on.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 20 Jan - 12:54

Crowder's been such a bad trade lol.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 20 Jan - 13:01

Luca wrote:Westbrook looks twice as big as IT

How is Isaiah going to guard Curry in the finals? But it’s ok they have top nba defender Rose behind him who also can’t guard him

What a time

He isn't, this Cavs ain't going to the finals.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next